PDA

View Full Version : Lack of interesting topics lately...

myst7426
12-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Since the forum moved, there hasn't been very many theists on this board. The topics have also gone downhill between us atheists. Have we discussed everything at least once? Evolution and the existence of god has been tapped as topic. The only interesting topics have been in the Atheist News and Open Mic sections as of late. Perhaps there is some way we can do some advertising (cheap or free) to attract more people to the board.

inkadu
12-09-2006, 11:51 AM
You are such a tool.

Philboid Studge
12-09-2006, 12:08 PM
http://i13.tinypic.com/3090j1x.jpg

myst7426
12-09-2006, 12:09 PM
You are such a tool.
Why?

myst7426
12-09-2006, 12:09 PM
http://i13.tinypic.com/3090j1x.jpg
Relevance?

Elite? Didn't he sit at home during Vietnam? Did he NOT land the jet on aircraft carrier?

Eva
12-09-2006, 09:17 PM
you can help, myst.....post something about having the hots for some weird middle eastern leader or something...

Rat Bastard
12-09-2006, 09:22 PM
you can help, myst.....post something about having the hots for some weird middle eastern leader or something...
Like, maybe Myst wants to plant his moisture missile in Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, for example?

Eva
12-09-2006, 09:24 PM
yeah....uhmm......sure........his WMD...........

that would get the forum juices flowing, doncha think?

Rat Bastard
12-09-2006, 09:34 PM
yeah....uhmm......sure........his WMD...........

that would get the forum juices flowing, doncha think?
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Myst's new boyfriend. That cat is as crazy as it gets. Back when the crazies in the middle east were rioting over the mo-boy pix from Denmark, Ahmadinejad suggested a competition for "Jew insults", with the best results published in the Iranian company paper. Pix appeared, the results were tits-down in the desert sand. Everybody said "Meh", and walked away.

Eva
12-09-2006, 09:42 PM
but, i mean, since myst is complaining about the forums....(so, what else is new??).....a post like the one i suggested might solve the problem he says exists in this forums......

and of course ahmadinejad is nuts, but he is soooooooooooo dreamy.......and well dressed too!!!!!

Rat Bastard
12-09-2006, 09:46 PM
but, i mean, since myst is complaining about the forums....(so, what else is new??).....a post like the one i suggested might solve the problem he says exists in this forums......

and of course ahmadinejad is nuts, but he is soooooooooooo dreamy.......and well dressed too!!!!!
OK, for a gal, I guess he would work. Not my type, though, the plumbing protrudes where I would prefer a dent, at the very least.

Eva
12-09-2006, 10:07 PM
myst is the one that thinks ahmadinejad is hunky-ish.....

Rat Bastard
12-09-2006, 10:33 PM
myst is the one that thinks ahmadinejad is hunky-ish.....
Myst is more than welcome. At least ahmadinehad won't have to lift HIS veil.

Livingstrong
12-10-2006, 12:06 PM
Since the forum moved, there hasn't been very many theists on this board. The topics have also gone downhill between us atheists. Have we discussed everything at least once? Evolution and the existence of god has been tapped as topic. The only interesting topics have been in the Atheist News and Open Mic sections as of late. Perhaps there is some way we can do some advertising (cheap or free) to attract more people to the board.
What's interesting for you myst? "Intelligent" conversations with theists about the bable? Sexual or romantic topic? War issues, denigrating theists, winning, fighting?
You can start a threat....I mean...a thread and I promise I'll try to fire it up for ya. :)

JU Mike
12-10-2006, 12:30 PM
You know I'm starting to think that myst as a moderator wouldn't be such a bad idea. After all it would be amusing to watch, at least for me.

Livingstrong
12-10-2006, 12:34 PM
You know I'm starting to think that myst as a moderator wouldn't be such a bad idea. After all it would be amusing to watch, at least for me.
He would ban me immediately. :lol:

JU Mike
12-10-2006, 12:38 PM
My point is it would be like watchin a guy who's 4 foot 1(in height) playing for the NBA.

Livingstrong
12-10-2006, 12:47 PM
My point is it would be like watchin a guy who's 4 foot 1(in height) playing for the NBA.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

inkadu
12-10-2006, 01:18 PM
We could try it for a week, after which any decisions made by Myst would be rescinded. That would be fun. We can also make him pretend moderator, but not give him access to the button.

We can have a contest to see who can get banned the most times, who gets the most warnings, etc.

Livingstrong
12-10-2006, 01:23 PM
We could try it for a week, after which any decisions made by Myst would be rescinded. That would be fun. We can also make him pretend moderator, but not give him access to the button.

We can have a contest to see who can get banned the most times, who gets the most warnings, etc.
Then we would need to "hire" a moderator to moderate myst.

Kate
12-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Pick me! Pick me! I'll even wear the burqa while I do it!

JU Mike
12-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeah yeah pick Kate, I'd give anything to see her in that cute burga again!

antix
12-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Yeah yeah pick Kate, I'd give anything to see her in that cute burga again!
Ding ding ding! If ever we do decide on one more mod, Kate is now officially the winner :) (of course, Eva still gets to be on top)

Choobus
12-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Instead of starting a thread bemoaning the lack of interesting topics, why not start one that is actually interesting?

Kate
12-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Um, coz, like, uh, that would be, like, really hard, ya know?

Livingstrong
12-11-2006, 01:22 PM
So Kate, do you want to be the official moderator to moderate myst????

Hey, I think myst needs moderation NOW!

P.S. Just joking myst. No evilness intended.

Kate
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Somebody has to do it........

Choobus
12-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Are you sure you don't mean medication?

Kate
12-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Got that overed!
http://www.nutrimart.com/images/mx557102.jpg

Gnosital
12-11-2006, 02:24 PM

"So HC, I'd like to explore with you the roots of your deep seated angry feelings toward Myst... Perhaps you can help me to understand where you're coming from, and how being a homosexual atheist latina has made you so angry in your otherwise warm and fuzzy life. Why can't we all just get along?????!!!!"
Guess who I'm channeling!

Kate
12-11-2006, 02:34 PM
:o

Put down the Boone's, Scatty!!

Livingstrong
12-11-2006, 02:47 PM

"So HC, I'd like to explore with you the roots of your deep seated angry feelings toward Myst... Perhaps you can help me to understand where you're coming from, and how being a homosexual atheist latina has made you so angry in your otherwise warm and fuzzy life. Why can't we all just get along?????!!!!"
Guess who I'm channeling!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are channeling.............Arsepire!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/cyclistfrommexico/spectacles2.jpg

That's Empire trying to understand......but.......c a n ' t........:lol:

PanAtheist
12-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Frankly, I think this forum is THRIVING !
It always looks active and buzzing when I drop by!
And it is happily evident that genuine friendships are blossoming here! :D

Rat Bastard
12-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Frankly, I think this forum is THRIVING !
It always looks active and buzzing when I drop by!
And it is happily evident that genuine friendships are blossoming here! :D
And, we have some evangelical atheists to round out the repertoire! It took me a couple of weeks to figure Choobus. Some people will never get it. That's their loss.

Rat Bastard
12-12-2006, 09:16 PM
:o

Put down the Boone's, Scatty!!
Heehee...."Boone's....yer ugly, and yer mother dresses you funny!". Glurk, glurk, glurk.....ahhhhh. Gone! :vomit: