PDA

View Full Version : Ghoulslime's Hawaii Trip Report

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 02:51 PM
Aloha!

Ghoulslime is back from Hawaii!

(I would be a liar if I said I didn't miss my raving associates at The Raving Atheist.)

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/beachphone.jpg

As most of the trip was for business, there isn’t much to blog. I would rather not mention anything in context with my job, so it only leaves extracurricular activities. I will try to do my best to entertain you. After all, what good is Ghoulslime if he is not entertaining? :D

Let’s start in the airplane. I flew on American Airlines. It is a total trash pile of an airline. The flight attendants are ugly and rude. There is no meal except for a really bad sandwich you must purchase. Bad service….very bad service!

I knew I was in trouble when I found my seat and saw a strange-looking dude already sitting in the seat next to mine. His body aroma had already influenced the surrounding area enough for the nearby passengers to look at me with pity as I sat next to him. He REALLY stank. The most disturbing aspect of my seat mate was his constant scratching. He kept scratching his head and arms, and I mean nonstop for 5 hours! I couldn’t help but wonder if he had some kind of bugs: fleas, lice, aliens, something. (As I type this, I have to scratch my own head thinking about it.)

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/stinky.jpg

I found out that he is from Israel, and works in a zoo. I made the mistake of telling him I am from Los Angeles.

SAMPLE TRANSCRIPT OF 5 HOUR FLIGHT TO HAWAII:

“You know Chuck Norris?”
“Sure.”
“Where he live?”
“Well, I’m really not sure.”
“He live in Hawaii?”
“He very nice man.”

“You know David Carradine?”
“Sure.”
“Where he live?”
“He live in Hawaii?”
“He very nice man.”

“You know Arnold Schwarzenegger?”
“Sure.”
“Where he live?”
“Well, he lives in Sacramento. He’s the governor of California”
“He live in Hawaii?”
“No. I’m pretty sure he lives in Sacramento”
“He very nice man.”

OK. For those who have never been to Hawaii, the Island of Oahu, especially the area of Waikiki, is basically a tourist trap. There is a lot of bullshit: exorbitantly priced luaus, crappy Hawaiian music playing everywhere, shameless trinket vendors still trying to capitalize off of Elvis. Aside from getting sunburned next to the ocean and buying overpriced ‘Hawaiian’ made-in-china junk from shops, there ain’t much to jump up and down about. This is just my opinion of course.

I had forgotten how hot and humid it gets in Hawaii. It always looks beautiful in the pictures, but in reality, all you think about is the blazing sun and the sweat running down your back into your underwear.

Hawaiians are, for the most part, very friendly. I always forget what shallow assholes most southern Californians are until I go to someplace like Hawaii. This would be an easy place to make friends. If you lived there, it would take about 3 months to have a full black book full of nice girls’ names and phone numbers.

Ghoulslime was in complete work mode, making no attempt to hit on anybody or pick up chicks. (Really) Yet, the people interact of their own free will! Amazing! Hawaiians are great, men and women! The friendliness is infectious. Even white chicks from Pasadena seem almost human when they are in Hawaii.

GHOULSLIME’S HAPPY PHILANDERER REPORT:

Lateisha? Latreisha? Lakeisha?

(I asked her three times and still couldn’t understand, so I just put her number into my cell and guessed at the name.)

We had lunch and planned to meet later, but she was too far away from Waikiki and I was too busy.

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/lattreisha.jpg

Besides work, one of the things I was busy with was Meiko. I met her at the food court of a mall. She was on holiday from Japan.
http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/Meiko.jpg
I spent almost all of my free time with her, including two very fine bouts of bed wrestling.
http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/Meikomouth.jpg
Yum. Yum. I can’t wait to take a trip to Japan.

Ala Moana Beach

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/beach.jpg

Ghoulslime in his hula hula shirt.

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/hulaGhoul.jpg

Pearl Harbor

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/pearlharbor.jpg

USS Arizona

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/Arizona.jpg

Many beautiful birds in Hawaii!

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/birds.jpg
http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/bird2.jpg

(Does anybody know what kind of birds these are?

Something disturbing that I noticed was how sanitized of sin Hawaii has become since the last time I went there. The pot vendors are gone from the back streets. The streetwalkers are gone from the canal. Even the only decent strip show in town has been closed down. It appears that the Christians have been working very hard to make sure all of their morals are adhered to. They even advertise on TV that their goal is to make Hawaii a Christian haven. There were 48 channels on my hotel TV. 6 of them were Christian stations. If my math is correct that comes out to be too-fucking-many%.

Alright, let’s end this report on a positive note!

GHOULSLIME’S GOLDEN JUGS AWARD:

The golden jug award goes to these fine balloons. (I had a better one of her standing up, but it didn’t come out very well.)

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/tittygirl.jpg

Jesus, bless these tits!

And that concludes Ghoulslime’s report on Hawaii. I testify this in the name of the father, and the son, and the holy ghost, AHHHHHHH….oh yeah…that’s the way daddy likes it….MEN.

Jennifer
08-31-2005, 03:27 PM
WELCOME BACK!

I can beleive you are wearing long pants on the beach!

Switch25
08-31-2005, 03:30 PM
Great story ghoulslime, glad to see ya back on the forums. :D

You've got alot of work to do- there's been alot of Christians posting here lately (same old arguments), I think they knew you were gone and decided to set up camp here. ;)

Jennifer
08-31-2005, 03:36 PM
(you know which ones I mean)
You mean "You know which ONE I mean" since there is only one worthwhile one.

Switch25
08-31-2005, 03:43 PM
I think Jennifer likes the chick with the tits as well. Unless of course that happens to be you and your gloating Jennifer, in that case- ;) How you doin'!

Sir Sin-O-Lot
08-31-2005, 03:51 PM
Ghoulsime! No ones killed you yet....I missed you because getting drunk alone isn't fun.

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 04:32 PM
WELCOME BACK!

I can beleive you are wearing long pants on the beach!
Sorry. It was the only time I had my camera with me at the beach. Wassa matta? You wanted to see Ghoulslime’s legs? Eh! You didn’t miss anything. They are pretty ugly - just like the rest of Ghoulslime. If I didn’t have personality and superman-like virility I would get no booty at all! :D

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 04:34 PM
Great story ghoulslime, glad to see ya back on the forums. :D

You've got alot of work to do- there's been alot of Christians posting here lately (same old arguments), I think they knew you were gone and decided to set up camp here. ;)
Fucking Christians! :mad: They are like barbequed chicken smell on your fingers! Just when you think you have things cleaned up you get another sniff of stink!

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 04:35 PM
may god bless you ghoulsime for sharing those wonderful photos (you know which ones I mean)
You liked those sailors, did you? ;) I knew that would raise your sails, teabag! :D

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 04:38 PM
I think Jennifer likes the chick with the tits as well. Unless of course that happens to be you and your gloating Jennifer, in that case- ;) How you doin'!
Actually, I think Jennifer had her eye on the stinky guy in the airplane.:D

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 04:43 PM
Ghoulsime! No ones killed you yet....I missed you because getting drunk alone isn't fun.
I thought I was done for Saturday night in my hotel room. I had pounded Meiko for a good 3 hours (no kidding), and she was still asking for more. :o My heart was thumping!!! We were totally saturated with sweat. I actually paused for a while to consider if I could have a heart attack. I guess it would be a good way to die.

I'm glad you missed me. :D

Jennifer
08-31-2005, 05:08 PM
in that case- ;) How you doin'!
Switch are you an Easta?

Wassa matta? You wanted to see Ghoulslime’s legs?
:D

Actually GS there have been some kids on here who were assigned to convert us. Definitely your area.

Evil_Mage_Ra
08-31-2005, 05:51 PM
Welcome back!

Well, lurker left our forum forever while you were gone. I was beginning to think you two were the same person. You know, maybe a split personality.

So did you get with "Golden Jugs Award Girl", or did you just take pictures of her across the beach, stalker style?

UnknownUser
08-31-2005, 05:54 PM
Ahh the messiah is back!

Glad to see you had a very procreative...i mean productive trip ;D...

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 08:44 PM
Welcome back!

Well, lurker left our forum forever while you were gone. I was beginning to think you two were the same person. You know, maybe a split personality.

So did you get with "Golden Jugs Award Girl", or did you just take pictures of her across the beach, stalker style?
Lurker left? Hmmm. :/ I suspect that he is one of the few Thiests who post on this site who is intelligent enough to realize that he is wrong. I'd put money on his eventual conversion to the fine Atheist faith. Maybe he is contemplating reality for a while. :D

The golden jugs girl? Nah, she looked like a pretty high maintenance biatch. I just walked over to her and snapped a few pictures. She actually turned and posed for me though. I think she thought I was taking them for a magazine or something. (I just checked the camera - I have 13 shots of her.)

(If you have never made the mistake of making a high maintenance chick your project, take it from me, they may look good, but the bullshit is absolutely not worth it.)

Switch25
08-31-2005, 08:47 PM
Switch are you an Easta?
An Easta? What or who would that be?

Jennifer
08-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Switch are you an Easta?
Are you on the East Coast. The only boy I ever knew that said "how you doin" was from Philly

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 08:49 PM
Ahh the messiah is back!

Glad to see you had a very procreative...i mean productive trip ;D...
Bless you my child! :)

~ Ghoulslime, performing miracles since 1792, walking on water chestnuts, turning wine to piss, laying hands on the anointed, and healing the virgins!

ghoulslime
08-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Switch are you an Easta?
Are you on the East Coast. The only boy I ever knew that said "how you doin" was from Philly
Oh! I thought you meant that he went around with a basket of colored eggs or something like that. :D

Switch25
08-31-2005, 09:13 PM
Switch are you an Easta?
LOL, no actually I'm from the west, I just happened to remember Joey from Friends. Is easta actually what they call people from the east where you live?

Eva
08-31-2005, 09:20 PM
welcome back, gs....you were missed.....all this guys diid all week was ask when were you coming back, or what you would have said about this or that....

sick puppies

Rhinoqulous
09-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Welcome back Ghoul. Your keen insight cunning poetry has been missed.

PanAtheist
09-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Welcome back Ghoulslime!
Glad you had fun!

Sternwallow
09-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Yes, welcome back.

Ghoulslime, you must quickly get up to speed on this "Candidacy" thing. You should "throw your head in the ring" or whatever it is the politicos are calling it these days. Many desirable openings seem up for grabs. I'm seeing you as head of the ATF or maybe NIH.

ghoulslime
09-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Yes, welcome back.

Ghoulslime, you must quickly get up to speed on this "Candidacy" thing. You should "throw your head in the ring" or whatever it is the politicos are calling it these days. Many desirable openings seem up for grabs. I'm seeing you as head of the ATF or maybe NIH.
Ok. I need a little while to get my head out of my ass before I throw it in the ring. There are so many new threads to read and I don't know where to start! I've noticed that there is a swarm of little theists buzzing around with the same idiotic arguments. We need to swat a few of these pests.

Anonymous_number1
09-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Hello, newcomer...did you see Chris at all?

ghoulslime
09-03-2005, 02:13 PM
I've only been back from Hawaii for three days and I am bored already. I washed and waxed my cars today. I did my laundry. I cleaned the house. And it is only 2 in the afternoon. The bad part about visiting anyplace nice is returning to the world of shit you came from. I guess I need to call some friends and go out for some trouble.

Also, I've noticed that there are getting to be too damn many posts on this forum for me to follow anymore.

Jennifer
09-03-2005, 03:05 PM
The bad part about visiting anyplace nice is returning to the world of shit you came from. I guess I need to call some friends and go out for some trouble.
It's our angst that keeps us moving

ghoulslime
09-04-2005, 12:04 PM
I've only been back from Hawaii for three days and I am bored already. I washed and waxed my cars today. I did my laundry. I cleaned the house. And it is only 2 in the afternoon. The bad part about visiting anyplace nice is returning to the world of shit you came from. I guess I need to call some friends and go out for some trouble.

Also, I've noticed that there are getting to be too damn many posts on this forum for me to follow anymore.
but GS, you must remember that there are many people who feel the same way after visiting california and then returning to the hell holes from which they come. In fact, everywhere is a hell hole. It's just that changing hell hole can be a nice experience. That's why there are nine circles in hell. Despite what Dante says, there are merely different neighbourhoods, and after you have worked your way up in the rat race of one circle you get enough property equity so you can move up to the next one. The grass may be greener, but the chronic is still the chronic.
Yeah, I think you are right on the mark with this one. That's one of the reasons I came to LA. There are more cirlces of hell to explore. Maybe LA is getting old for me. Time to change locales. But no matter where I go, I want to be somewhere else - Viking blood I suppose. :/

Anonymous_number1
09-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Welcome back!

Lurker left? Hmmm. :/ I suspect that he is one of the few Thiests who post on this site who is intelligent enough to realize that he is wrong. I'd put money on his eventual conversion to the fine Atheist faith. Maybe he is contemplating reality for a while. :D
Hmph, dont hold your breath! Lurker was an ass that I proved wrong when I was here...so stubburn; I couldn't stand it. I'm glad s/he's gone.

Anywho, DID YOU SEE CHRIS?? aka forum admin.

ghoulslime
09-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Welcome back!

Hmph, dont hold your breath! Lurker was an ass that I proved wrong when I was here...so stubburn; I couldn't stand it. I'm glad s/he's gone.
Yeah, I know. He/she was really stubborn, but got his ass beat soundly on so many occasions, I suspect he was starting to realize the fallacious nature of his arguments. He made the mistake that many Theists do of asking too many questions. I think he thought he was standing on solid ground - how firm a foundation and all of that jazz. I think he got stunned pretty badly. I suspect he went off the recharge his brainwashing, but he's been shaken. He will always have the correctness of Atheist arguments echoing in the back of his head. :)

Another vanquished foe! :D

Anonymous_number1
09-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Alright, I understand.

Switch25
09-04-2005, 05:53 PM
LOL, I always find it funny when a theist comes here and starts throwin' down his arguments and then right after we have (in my best gamer language)- Pwn3d th@t n00b!1!1!, they run. I always wonder how much faith they have after coming here.

ghoulslime
09-04-2005, 10:57 PM
LOL, I always find it funny when a theist comes here and starts throwin' down his arguments and then right after we have (in my best gamer language)- Pwn3d th@t n00b!1!1!, they run. I always wonder how much faith they have after coming here.
:D Yeah, I get the feeling that a lot of the dopes think they are going to throw their best babble quotes at us, and then observe the evil atheists wither before the power of their imaginary god. I think many of them are genuinely surprised to get their nuts cracked so easily.

I'm sure more than one shocked little Christian has had to run to his preacher to refill his head with brainwash fluid after driving the treacherous roads of the Raving Atheist.

Whew! Ghoulslime just got back from Orange county. :) I got a two hour massage...yes...two glorious hours! Goddamn, I feel good! When I was coming home, I saw my neighbor coming back from church. She looked miserable. :D:D:D

Switch25
09-05-2005, 10:21 AM
I'm sure more than one shocked little Christian has had to run to his preacher to refill his head with brainwash fluid after driving the treacherous roads of the Raving Atheist.
But before that they got to make sure they can get to church on brainwash fluid so they probably start thinking- "GOD IS REAL, GOD IS REAL, GOD IS REAL, GOD IS REAL, ..." that gives them 20 extra minutes of brainwash fluid. :P

ghoulslime
09-05-2005, 01:08 PM
But before that they got to make sure they can get to church on brainwash fluid so they probably start thinking- "GOD IS REAL, GOD IS REAL, GOD IS REAL, GOD IS REAL, ..." that gives them 20 extra minutes of brainwash fluid. :P
I think he is! I think he is! I think he is! Woo woo!!!

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/uploads/engine.gif

Choobus
09-05-2005, 01:12 PM

that looks suspiciously like the Micheal Jackson buggery express

ghoulslime
09-05-2005, 01:38 PM

that looks suspiciously like the Micheal Jackson buggery express
Yeah, I think you are on to something. That dude on the back looks like he is doing a moon walk. And notice the bear is checking out his ass to see if anybody is sneaking up on it.

Billy Jean, let me in your back door...I know you're young...only an 8 year old whore...but Mikey has to come...uuuk..uuuk

ghoulslime
09-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Ghoulsime, where on earth did you get that strange picture?
I took it away from one of the kids I have chained in my basement.