PDA

View Full Version : http://www.bibleforums.org/forum/

PissBoner
07-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Total bunch of closed minded taliban fuckheads. Just for the fuck of it, I signed up and was booted
off within a day.

The problem was, I was too honest, I said I was an atheist up front in my introduction post. The only other post I made was a counter point to someone who was so uneducated that he said :

"these atheists can't even prove god doesn't exist".

I pointed out that one cannot prove a negative and said he must be uneducated. Assume that was all
it took to get me booted.

I would encourage people to check this site out, don't bother posting, just read some of the rules of the forums. Its totally unbelievable, they say right up front atheist thought will not be allowed.

Its quite sad to see people who are so weak that they would censor all who disagree. These people would be right at home amoung the Taliban or Mullahs of Iran.

In all honesty is doesn't surprise me, the religious types would block out all of science if they could, and they did during the times when the church ran everything.

Fucking pathetic.

MrsMoe
07-08-2005, 12:40 PM
You say the F word a lot. How old are you? Seriously? the last time I said "fuck" in every sentence, I was 16 and wet behind the ears.

Kamikaze189
07-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Total bunch of closed minded taliban fuckheads. Just for the fuck of it, I signed up and was booted
off within a day.

The problem was, I was too honest, I said I was an atheist up front in my introduction post. The only other post I made was a counter point to someone who was so uneducated that he said :

I pointed out that one cannot prove a negative and said he must be uneducated. Assume that was all

I would encourage people to check this site out, don't bother posting, just read some of the rules of the forums. Its totally unbelievable, they say right up front atheist thought will not be allowed.

Its quite sad to see people who are so weak that they would censor all who disagree. These people would be right at home amoung the Taliban or Mullahs of Iran.

In all honesty is doesn't surprise me, the religious types would block out all of science if they could, and they did during the times when the church ran everything.

Fucking pathetic.
Really, I only count three times. This would be better:

Total bunch of closed minded taliban fuckheads. Just for the fuck of it, I fucking signed up and was fucking booted
off within a day.

The fucking problem was, I was too fucking honest, I said I was a fucking atheist up front in my fucking introduction post. The only other fucking post I made was a fucking counter point to someone who was so fucking uneducated that he said :

"these atheists can't even prove god doesn't fucking exist". (sic)

I pointed out that one cannot prove a fucking negative and said he must be fucking uneducated. Assume that was all
it took to get me fucking booted.

I would fucking encourage people to fucking check this fucking site out, don't fucking bother posting, just fucking read some of the fucking rules of the fucking forums. Its totally fucking unbelievable, they fucking say right up front atheist thought will not be fucking allowed.

Its quite fucking sad to see people who are so fucking weak that they would fucking censor all who fucking disagree. These fucking people would be right fucking at home amoung the fucking Taliban or fucking Mullahs of fucking Iran.

In all fucking honesty is doesn't fucking surprise me, the fucking religious types would block out all of science if they could, and they did during the times when the fucking church ran everything.

Fucking pathetic.
I'm not anti-censorship at all. I'm also not bored.

Crackerus Dadderus
07-09-2005, 01:08 AM
That site gave me the willies. Maybe we should set them up with the guys from the other post trying to get christians to grow some balls and strap explosives to themselves.

ocmpoma
07-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Profanity is a fucking crutch for the inarticulate, shithead, and don't you goddamn forget it.

WITHTEETH
07-09-2005, 08:25 AM
off within a day.

Fucking pathetic.

Total bunch of closed minded taliban fuckheads. Just for the fuck of it, I fucking signed up and was fucking booted
off within a day.

The fucking problem was, I was too fucking honest, I said I was a fucking atheist up front in my fucking introduction post. The only other fucking post I made was a fucking counter point to someone who was so fucking uneducated that he said :

I pointed out that one cannot prove a fucking negative and said he must be fucking uneducated. Assume that was all

I would fucking encourage people to fucking check this fucking site out, don't fucking bother posting, just fucking read some of the fucking rules of the fucking forums. Its totally fucking unbelievable, they fucking say right up front atheist thought will not be fucking allowed.

Its quite fucking sad to see people who are so fucking weak that they would fucking censor all who fucking disagree. These fucking people would be right fucking at home amoung the fucking Taliban or fucking Mullahs of fucking Iran.

In all fucking honesty is doesn't fucking surprise me, the fucking religious types would block out all of science if they could, and they did during the times when the fucking church ran everything.

Fucking pathetic.
Hilarious!

Karma Police
07-09-2005, 09:48 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! i went on this and looked at some of the posts. They have random posts of how god exists, but dont allow debate. The replies they get are "yeah!" and "good thinking!". Oh and by the way, according to one of them, Anthony Flew is no longer an atheist. I didnt know this. Heres the link
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=315976
I'm thinkin he changed his mind cause hes 81 and is going to die in about 3 seconds.

Sir Sin-O-Lot
07-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Everytime you say 'fuck', Jesus sheds a tear.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/images/jesus_crying.jpg

ocmpoma
07-09-2005, 11:05 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/196/2653/1024/everytimeyoumasturbategodkillsakittenpleasethinkof thekittens.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_time_you_masturbate..._God_kills_a_kitten

UnknownUser
07-09-2005, 11:43 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/196/2653/1024/everytimeyoumasturbategodkillsakittenpleasethinkof thekittens.jpg
I think that is prehaps the longest name of a .jpg ever.....

Paradox
07-09-2005, 11:48 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! i went on this and looked at some of the posts. They have random posts of how god exists, but dont allow debate. The replies they get are "yeah!" and "good thinking!". Oh and by the way, according to one of them, Anthony Flew is no longer an atheist. I didnt know this. Heres the link
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=315976
I'm thinkin he changed his mind cause hes 81 and is going to die in about 3 seconds.
Flew's still an atheist. It was widely reported that he had converted to either deism or christianity, ofcourse this was bullshit, but nobody noticed when he publically retracted this claim and said he was still an atheist.

Sir Sin-O-Lot
07-09-2005, 12:18 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_time_you_masturbate..._God_kills_a_kitten
If that were true then all the kittens in the world and then some would be dead in ten minutes.

ryu
07-09-2005, 04:35 PM
off within a day.

Fucking pathetic.

off within a day.

Fucking pathetic.
lololol!

Kamikaze189
07-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Let's say 'fuck' a lot more then, we'll dehydrate him!

Amazonis
07-09-2005, 11:38 PM
I find the rude FUCKING language on this thread really GOD DAMN FUCKING offensive! :o :o :o

thomas
07-09-2005, 11:48 PM
fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. There, now I feel 15 years old again. Very refreshing.

Lurker
07-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Flew's still an atheist. It was widely reported that he had converted to either deism or christianity, ofcourse this was bullshit, but nobody noticed when he publically retracted this claim and said he was still an atheist.
The whole thing doesn't really matter to me, but I'm curious where you read that he retracted. This 2004 interview (http://www.biola.edu/antonyflew/) with Flew makes his position pretty clear.

Nicole
07-10-2005, 03:32 AM
fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. There, now I feel 15 years old again. Very refreshing.
Some of my fellow teachers and I recently had a discussion about whether 'fuck' was the most versatile word in the English language. It was unresolved but there are quite a few ways to use it.

Thomas; you insinuate in this post that you used to say naughty words when you were young....ruining your image man! :)

onlyeverythingcounts
07-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Lurker beat me to it. The interview is certainly worth a read for the curious.
http://www.biola.edu/antonyflew/flew-interview.pdf
There is certainly not the "conversion" that the religious would hope for, nor is there the desperate hope of an old man that the atheist would scoff at. To quote Flew, "I still hope and believe there is no possibility of an afterlife".
And to question the whole affair, here is an interesting article which tracks Flews line of thinking.
http://www.secweb.org/asset.asp?AssetID=369

Question Everything.

Switch25
07-10-2005, 06:47 PM
God Fucking damnit. Everyone stop taking the lords fucking name in vain. fuck.

Hyperion
07-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Next time I lock a thread on my board, I'm using that image and making a comment about Jesus sheding a tear ever time he sees such a stupid thread.

Amazonis
07-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the english language today is the word fuck. Out of all the English words that begin with the letter F, fuck is the only word that is refered to as the F word'. Its the one magical word. Just by its sound it can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the English language, is derived from German, from the word Frichen, meaning to strike. In English fuck falls into many dramatical categories.

As a transative verb, for instance - John fucked Shirly

As an intransative verb - Shirly fucks

Its meaning is not always sexual however.

It can be used as an adjective, for example -
Johns doing all the fucking work

As part of an adverb - Shirly talks to fucking much

As an adverb enhancing an adjective - Shirlys so fucking beautiful

As a noun - I don't give a fuck

As part of a word - Absofuckinglutley or infuckingcredible

And in almost every single word in a sentance - Fuck the fucking fuckers

You must realise that there are no other words in the English Laguage with the versatility of the word fuck. As in these examples refering to several situations

Such as frawd - I got fucked at the used car lot

Anger - Dont fuck me buddy

Dismay - What the fuck was that

Inquiry - I dont get this fucking question

Trouble - I don't like what the fuck is going on here

Dissmisal -Why dont you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself

Im sure you can think of many more ways to incorporate this wonderful word into you daily life. When you do, it will identify you character immediately. I say, use it more often. Say it load and proud. FUCK YOU

UnknownUser
07-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the english language today is the word fuck. Out of all the English words that begin with the letter F, fuck is the only word that is refered to as the F word'. Its the one magical word. Just by its sound it can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the English language, is derived from German, from the word Frichen, meaning to strike. In English fuck falls into many dramatical categories.

As a transative verb, for instance - John fucked Shirly

As an intransative verb - Shirly fucks

Its meaning is not always sexual however.

It can be used as an adjective, for example -
Johns doing all the fucking work

As part of an adverb - Shirly talks to fucking much

As an adverb enhancing an adjective - Shirlys so fucking beautiful

As a noun - I don't give a fuck

As part of a word - Absofuckinglutley or infuckingcredible

And in almost every single word in a sentance - Fuck the fucking fuckers

You must realise that there are no other words in the English Laguage with the versatility of the word fuck. As in these examples refering to several situations

Such as frawd - I got fucked at the used car lot

Anger - Dont fuck me buddy

Dismay - What the fuck was that

Inquiry - I dont get this fucking question

Trouble - I don't like what the fuck is going on here

Dissmisal -Why dont you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself

Im sure you can think of many more ways to incorporate this wonderful word into you daily life. When you do, it will identify you character immediately. I say, use it more often. Say it load and proud. FUCK YOU
It can also be found here (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/fwordflash.html) immortilized in flash...

ryu
07-13-2005, 12:41 PM
LOLOLOL! im gonna play that for my boss tomorrow!lol thanks!

Paradox
07-14-2005, 06:05 AM
The whole thing doesn't really matter to me, but I'm curious where you read that he retracted. This 2004 interview (http://www.biola.edu/antonyflew/) with Flew makes his position pretty clear.
HERE (http://www.secweb.org/asset.asp?AssetID=369)
Update (January 2005)

Antony Flew has retracted one of his recent assertions. In a letter to me dated 29 December 2004, Flew concedes:

I now realize that I have made a fool of myself by believing that there were no presentable theories of the development of inanimate matter up to the first living creature capable of reproduction.
He blames his error on being "misled" by Richard Dawkins because Dawkins "has never been reported as referring to any promising work on the production of a theory of the development of living matter," even though this is false (e.g., Richard Dawkins and L. D. Hurst, "Evolutionary Chemistry: Life in a Test Tube," Nature 357: pp. 198-199, 21 May 1992) and hardly relevant: it was Flew's responsibility to check the state of the field (there are several books by actual protobiologists published in just the last five years), rather than wait for the chance possibility that one particular evolutionist would write on the subject. Now that he has done what he was supposed to do in the first place, he has retracted his false statement about the current state of protobiological science.

Flew also makes another admission: "I have been mistaught by Gerald Schroeder." He says "it was precisely because he appeared to be so well qualified as a physicist (which I am not) that I was never inclined to question what he said about physics." Apart from his unreasonable plan of trusting a physicist on the subject of biochemistry (after all, the relevant field is biochemistry, not physics--yet it would seem Flew does not recognize the difference), this attitude seems to pervade Flew's method of truthseeking, of looking to a single author for authoritative information and never checking their claims (or, as in the case of Dawkins, presumed lack of claims). As Flew admitted to me, and to Stuart Wavell of the London Times, and Duncan Crary of the Humanist Network News, he has not made any effort to check up on the current state of things in any relevant field (see "No Longer Atheist, Flew Stands by 'Presumption of Atheism'" and "In the Beginning There Was Something"). Flew has thus abandoned the very standards of inquiry that led the rest of us to atheism. It would seem the only way to God is to jettison responsible scholarship.

Despite all this, Flew has not retracted his belief in God, as far as I can tell. But in response to theists citing him in their favor, Flew strangely calls his "recent very modest defection from my previous unbelief" a "more radical form of unbelief," and implies that the concept of God might actually be self-refuting, for "surely there is material here for a new and more fundamental challenge to the very conception of God as an omnipotent spirit," but, Flew says, "I am just too old at the age of nearly 82 to initiate and conduct a major and super radical controversy about the conceivability of the putative concept of God as a spirit." This would appear to be his excuse for everything: he won't investigate the evidence because it's too hard. Yet he will declare beliefs in the absence of proper inquiry. Theists would do well to drop the example of Flew. Because his willfully sloppy scholarship can only help to make belief look ridiculous.

Viole
07-14-2005, 07:49 AM
You know, I think that short essay on the word 'fuck' is more an example on how getting assigned as an expletive destroys meaning. 'Shit' has the same problem, though not to the same extent. Not sure why it isn't as popular. 'Damn' doesn't, but is hardly considered an expletive at all, anymore.

Sure, expletives have a commonly understood meaning, but outside of that they have no meaning that isn't carried by tone of voice, or part of speech.

Hm. This is the most pointless thread I've had the misfortune to read in a long, long time.

ocmpoma
07-14-2005, 08:22 AM
"Not sure why [shit] isn't as popular [as fuck]."

Because fuck is a stronger word. In Russian, for example, the swear word for penis is one of the strongest, analogous to fuck in English - and thus is more popular than the word for fuck. The best translation of "what the fuck", for instance, is "what the dick".

Philboid Studge
07-14-2005, 08:28 AM
How come the word 'cunt' is such a conversation stopper?

ocmpoma
07-14-2005, 08:36 AM
It's even stronger than 'fuck' - and more offensive. I'm fairly certain that it is the strongest expletive in American English. Even stronger than 'Holy Fucking Flaming Faggot Jesus on Fire!'

Switch25
07-16-2005, 01:04 AM
Or Jesus fucking christ on a stick.

KingExamin
07-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Oh, do I love stuck up christians... Narrow minded peices of shit. I don't like to hate, but people like that deserve to fucking die.