PDA

View Full Version : Bush and the christian right, how does he seduce them???

miata
07-27-2005, 10:39 AM
I know a lot of Christians who for what ever reason need religion and Jesus to tuck them in at night. How did Bush fool the majority of these people as not all of them are retarded or uneducated. I do not understand the whole Nascar Jesus freaking mentality. I call it the 4 R's, religion, raslin, racin and racism. How does a person with a 3 digit IQ get sucked in by the right wing neocon nut jobs. Is it the Jim Jones cool-aide or a side effect of the Jesus Drug / Jesus juice???

Miata

TheSnake
07-27-2005, 10:57 AM
How about tax breaks?

PanAtheist
07-27-2005, 10:57 AM
Well I don't follow America (much), but I guess that if a people have already decided that insanity is good, then it is "insaner/better" to have a guy in charge who is extra-outrageously "insane/good."

I guess I am just pointing out that the vast majority of America has already decided to be insane, and the rest just follows.

Practically all of these people will have decided to be insane in early childhood, and it has become a fundamental and governing part of their make-up. Their otherwise "intelligence" has been put under the charge of their goverining insanity for a long, long time, and here it is just "rearing it's ugly head".

miata
07-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Well I don't follow America (much), but I guess that if a people have already decided that insanity is good, then it is "insaner/better" to have a guy in charge who is extra-outrageously "insane/good."

I guess I am just pointing out that the vast majority of America has already decided to be insane, and the rest just follows.

Practically all of these people will have decided to be insane in early childhood, and it has become a fundamental and governing part of their make-up. Their otherwise "intelligence" has been put under the charge of their goverining insanity for a long, long time, and here it is just "rearing it's ugly head".
Well, there is a long line of insane leaders in world history but I cannot relax when this insane group of thugs have their finger on the nuke buttons. It's bad enough Osama wants to have nukes when his Holy Brother Bush has lots and is building newer nukes for bunkers. Wonder who's bunkers did Jesus tell to bomb?

Miata

Wiredrawn
07-27-2005, 11:46 AM
I've often talked to my few atheist friends about how this can possibly be happening and I have not come to a conclusion. The human being's stupidity constantly amazes me and leaves me confused. However, maybe it's not just about fooling people. Think about it this way, the people who are weak enough to hide behind "Jesus" and "Religion" are people who are not ready to accept any social moving forward. They know that no matter how many people Bush kills and no matter how many lives he ruins, at least they'll always know that homosexuals won't marry, women's rights will be limited in a glass ceiling manner, and all those other "evils" will be kept away as long as Georgie Boy follows the book I wipe my ass with. So these people don't question, instead they just take confort in the prejudices religion allows them to have.

miata
07-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Christians scare me as much as the teleban and they have killed more people.
miata

calpurnpiso
07-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Christians scare me as much as the teleban and they have killed more people.
miata
of course! ..and here is their pious, benevolent, Christian historical record:

http://www.geocities.com/iconoclastes.geo/victims.html

calpurnpiso
07-27-2005, 12:28 PM
I know a lot of Christians who for what ever reason need religion and Jesus to tuck them in at night. How did Bush fool the majority of these people as not all of them are retarded or uneducated. I do not understand the whole Nascar Jesus freaking mentality. I call it the 4 R's, religion, raslin, racin and racism. How does a person with a 3 digit IQ get sucked in by the right wing neocon nut jobs. Is it the Jim Jones cool-aide or a side effect of the Jesus Drug / Jesus juice???

Miata
..just the neurological disorder that nobody seems to see. Religious-psychosis. The Christ-psychosis strain is the most virulent. The one infecting about 85% of the brains of Americans. ..:)

miata
07-27-2005, 12:31 PM

Miata
..just the neurological disorder that nobody seems to see. Religious-psychosis. The Christ-psychosis strain is the most virulent. The one infecting about 85% of the brains of Americans. ..:)
Get well soon. Thanks for the info 85% is truely a sad accounting. I do hope some anti psychotic drug will be coming soon. It hurts to know that so many people are suffering and I appreciate your courage to share this with us on an atheist site. I feel so helpless to hear this. I know over half of Americans have below average IQ's but for so many people to be freaked out on religions is truely sad. You are so sweet to share this as I know it isn't easy to share this much suffering in a public forum. Please keep us informed of any progress. I think most people here are concerned and would help if we knew how. Bless your heart.

miata

Switch25
07-27-2005, 12:44 PM

Miata
Hey Cal I've always wondered, where did you read/hear about this Christ-psychosis thing or did you make it up yourself? And what about atheists that have come out of Christianity, how is it possible that they don't have the disorder if they recently had it?

Wiredrawn
07-27-2005, 12:49 PM

Miata
Hey Cal I've always wondered, where did you read/hear about this Christ-psychosis thing or did you make it up yourself? And what about atheists that have come out of Christianity, how is it possible that they don't have the disorder if they recently had it?
well, don't you think it's logical for people who question religion to also question the absence of it. Questioning isnt a disorder. Also, there are people who were just born into it and it took them a while to brake out of the brainwashing.

Striver
07-27-2005, 12:57 PM
He doesn't have to seduce them. He's one of them.