Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sciences (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stephen Hawking (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17446)

hertz vanrental 03-13-2018 11:45 PM

Stephen Hawking

I've just heard of the death of Professor Stephen Hawking.

He was considered to be one of the smartest people on the planet. Here's one of his quotes:

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.”

“There is a fundamental difference between religion, which is based on authority, and science, which is based on observation and reason. Science will win because it works.”

“We are each free to believe what we want, and it’s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no god. No one created our universe, and no one directs our fate.”

Davin 03-14-2018 06:33 AM

Sucks.

Smellyoldgit 03-14-2018 06:39 AM

I'm happy to live with the fact that his wheelchair is smarter than me. :(

Kinich Ahau 03-14-2018 07:39 AM

Pretty smart for a pom.

Smellyoldgit 03-14-2018 09:16 AM

I once asked a possum shagger what 'Pom' meant.
He said it's an abbreviation for 'Pommie Bastard.'
I still hate him!

Kinich Ahau 03-14-2018 09:40 AM

That's good one, I'll have to use that. :thumbsup:

Andrew66 03-19-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 691515)
That's good one, I'll have to use that. :thumbsup:

Are you going to suck on dead Stephen Hawkings cock KA?

Davin 03-20-2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 691677)
Are you going to suck on dead Stephen Hawkings cock KA?

Looser27 is into sucking dead guys dicks.

hertz vanrental 03-20-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 691685)
Looser27 is into sucking dead guys dicks.

I think he was going to say that if KA wasn't, then he would. I told you senile mary's boyfriend, android IQ 6, was a fucking weirdo. Now we have the proof from his own mouth.

Fuck me, one meets some fuckin' nutters on these e're forums and, I have to say, he's the weirdest of the lot. Thinking about sucking on a dead person's dick is about as grosse as it can get.

What senile old mary sees in that twat is beyond me.

Fuck me, I wanna be sick.:sick:

Kinich Ahau 03-20-2018 11:35 AM

AndyIQ23 is such a looser! For a start the comment he quoted had nothing to do with Hawking. Secondly he didn't use an apostrophe on Hawking's cock. And third only a degenerate christian would come up with a perverse comment like that. This is typical Andy, I don't think it's anywhere near a record for him for three errors in one short sentence is par for the course with this moron.

Andrew66 03-22-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 691688)
AndyIQ23 is such a looser! For a start the comment he quoted had nothing to do with Hawking. Secondly he didn't use an apostrophe on Hawking's cock. And third only a degenerate christian would come up with a perverse comment like that. This is typical Andy, I don't think it's anywhere near a record for him for three errors in one short sentence is par for the course with this moron.

So, did you ??

Maybe if you sucked Steven's sperm and swallowed it you'd get a little bit smarter?

I know you fantasize about it KA, common fess up!

Davin 03-23-2018 06:31 AM

Looks like Looser23 is stuck fantasizing about watching someone suck a dead guy's dick.

hertz vanrental 03-23-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 691798)
Looks like Looser23 is stuck fantasizing about watching someone suck a dead guy's dick.

Which cult of christardology is it that encourages its members to fantasise about watching people sucking on dead men's dicks and swallowing their sperm? My research obviously missed this particular cult, although I'm not sure whether CULT is the correct term - but it may be close.

Andrew66 03-24-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 691802)
Which cult of christardology is it that encourages its members to fantasise about watching people sucking on dead men's dicks and swallowing their sperm? My research obviously missed this particular cult, although I'm not sure whether CULT is the correct term - but it may be close.

So this is code for what happened on Hertz's and Davin's date.

They sucked each other off, obviously.

Dirty fucking faggots, Hertz and Davin, kissing and fucking and sucking each other, grose!!!!!

Do you yell out satanic verses as you fuck each other?

Both of your are damned, you need to start leading a chaste and decent life!!!

Repent!

Kinich Ahau 03-24-2018 08:58 PM

tingle, tingle, Andy?