Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Open Mic and General Chat (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Troll Dump (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17261)

Smellyoldgit 01-09-2015 09:02 AM

Troll Dump

A place to hold random trolling, shit-stirring nonsense that we get from time to time. No guesses who will feature highly ..... :\

JerryJohn 01-09-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:

Francis wrote (Post 681598)
You know, constantly referring to feces plus having in your chosen name "smelly" and "old", will make people only talk to you if they are standing by an open window in a steady wind

ROFLOL.....the fuckwit (Smelly's word) has no one to talk to but the little flock here. That's obvious.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-09-2015 11:00 AM

Ah.......you don't like what I have to say now do you? Your little clan all responded back you dumbshit. Can't you teach them "don't feed the troll?"

JJ

psychodiva 01-11-2015 11:17 AM

but we love the trolls- you are our chew toys :)

JerryJohn 01-11-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 681718)
but we love the trolls- you are our chew toys :)

You are my chew toys actually...

JJ

Sinfidel 01-11-2015 07:01 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681734)
You are my chew toys actually...

JJ

What happened to that wife you claim to bang three times a day? Conjugal visits over?

:lol:

JerryJohn 01-11-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 681746)
You are obviously too stupid to realize the atheists on this board are atheists, Thus, your crowing about your "Jefferson Christianity" is simply nuts, since none of us give a fuck.

:)

Get off the drugs, put the needles down. I'm not the person who talked about Jefferson Christianity. That was Francis.

Get some ADD meds so you can follow a simple conversation.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-11-2015 11:13 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 681742)
What happened to that wife you claim to bang three times a day? Conjugal visits over?

:lol:

Unlike you and your dog I do not bang my wife 3x a day and have never said as such you moron. Or was that Mondrian. Oh yea, he liked the back of a horse's ass with his "gambling joint." that went broke with his flawed statistics.

Never mind. It's the mod Smelly that pictures a sheep for his object of affection. Baaaahhhhh!~ When you can't get the willing.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-11-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 681736)
Well, you would be wrong there, sweetie pie. There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world. That would be a majority of Christians, ass face. And how many would there need to be for it to be creepy? As for transsubstantiation, I still don't see any of the fine theists on this forum calling this disgusting and creepy ritual disgusting and creepy. Oh, but ritual cannibalism is soooooooo much better. And the human sacrifice thing is quite reasonable, too! Well, you have certainly demonstrated your moral and rational superiority today! :rolleyes:

Ghoul, you are such a Fuck-up. You're up there with Mondrian and his gambling joint when he had it. Flawed statistics. He would post several days with no "pick" couldn't do it; and then say he was so many in a row.
Dumb fuck.

So what if there are 1.2 billion Catholics. Why do you give a shit to what they do? 1/2 your board is your "incredible edible Jesus" with various stupid immature pics that a 5 year old could post. How many total Christians are there in the world? Do the math. Get back to me with an answer that is correct.

Pathetic sack.

JJ

Kinich Ahau 01-11-2015 11:39 PM

OK, that's nice. Back to your cell now....er, I mean your nice room. That's it, that's a good boy.

ghoulslime 01-12-2015 02:52 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681756)
Ghoul, you are such a Fuck-up. You're up there with Mondrian and his gambling joint when he had it. Flawed statistics. He would post several days with no "pick" couldn't do it; and then say he was so many in a row.
Dumb fuck.

So what if there are 1.2 billion Catholics. Why do you give a shit to what they do? 1/2 your board is your "incredible edible Jesus" with various stupid immature pics that a 5 year old could post. How many total Christians are there in the world? Do the math. Get back to me with an answer that is correct.

Pathetic sack.

JJ

More than half of the Christians in the world are Catholic, troll. It is probably time for you to get back to your little troll box. Let me know if you need help finding it.

ghoulslime 01-12-2015 02:55 AM

Dear Mods, it would appear that JerryJohn has earned full troll status. It might be time to start scooping up all of his poop into his litter box.

JerryJohn 01-12-2015 03:57 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 681761)
And a mental case!

ROFLMAO.........this site is a study of regular posters who are mental cases.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-12-2015 04:00 AM

The best bet is never fuck a whore, she's the one that will trap one into pregnancy and come back and ask for the bucks to get the AB. Who knows if she is pregnant really or not? She could be just a skank and most guys will fork over the "blood money." Stay Christian, get a wife, and spend your life with her.

JJ

ghoulslime 01-12-2015 05:37 AM

Our living room looks a lot better with all of the troll droppings scooped into the troll box! :D