Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Does God Exist? (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Rational argument for Higher Power (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17464)

hertz vanrental 03-14-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 695373)
Well, I've just registered and written my first post asking saint android (AKA andrew666, AKA android666, just how dumb he is (on a scale of 1 - 10).

... and the cunts have already deleted my post. Fuck me. That didn't take long.

Next stop a lifetime ban I suppose.

Smellyoldgit 03-14-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 695374)
... and the cunts have already deleted my post. Fuck me. That didn't take long.

Next stop a lifetime ban I suppose.

:lol: This clearly demonstrates that the jesus-junkies can't deal with any level of interaction that steps on their oh-so sensitive tootsies! :lol:

Kinich Ahau 03-14-2019 11:02 PM

While perusing that forum I came upon a super long thread on flat-earth theory, there is a christard on there that is tearing the flat-earthers a new one using logic, sound reasoning, science and mathematics. (No, it's not Andy Pandy) He readily points out the many fallacies and logic fails. However his guy believes most of the other shit in the babble. The lack of awareness and hypocrisy is gob smacking.

hertz vanrental 03-15-2019 02:04 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 695376)
While perusing that forum I came upon a super long thread on flat-earth theory, there is a christard on there that is tearing the flat-earthers a new one using logic, sound reasoning, science and mathematics. (No, it's not Andy Pandy) He readily points out the many fallacies and logic fails. However his guy believes most of the other shit in the babble. The lack of awareness and hypocrisy is gob smacking.

When thinking is placed firmly and squarely on an emotional basis, as it is with christards, any outcome is possible.

If the fucktard christards thought logically, they wouldn't be christards, would they.

hertz vanrental 03-15-2019 02:16 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 695375)
:lol: This clearly demonstrates that the jesus-junkies can't deal with any level of interaction that steps on their oh-so sensitive tootsies! :lol:

Yup, just tried to sign onto the site and have received a lifetime ban. Oh noes. Now what shall I do with my life?:lol:

Here's the actual message from the bunch of dullards:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Banned member re-registering

Date the ban will be lifted: Never:bird:

Odd though. I never registered before with this bunch of twats so what this re-registering bollocks is all about is anyone's guess.

Lordy, lordy, I just love the way christards behave. They are such fun.

Shizacop 03-24-2019 02:06 PM

The best way to confront and begin reformation of a Christian, is to point out - that their belief is based on "faith" - rational argumentation for Christianity is so weak that it can virtually be dismissed.

I think it even says that in the Bible? That is belief is by faith and not evidence? I'll have to look that up.

If there is a quote like that - it would be hard for a Christard to combat.

Smellyoldgit 03-24-2019 06:16 PM

Have you considered telling them they're deluded cunts, they should fuck off, keep their shit to themselves and only open their bilge-filled gobs when invited to by people with considerably more of a clue?

hertz vanrental 03-25-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Shizacop wrote (Post 695399)
The best way to confront and begin reformation of a Christian, is to point out - that their belief is based on "faith" - rational argumentation for Christianity is so weak that it can virtually be dismissed.

I think it even says that in the Bible? That is belief is by faith and not evidence? I'll have to look that up.

I once helped to run a 'Skeptics in the Pub' group. We once had quite a protracted discussion about christardology. Out of that came a statement by one of the members who had either done some research or involved reading into the subject. He stated that it's not enough to LOGICALLYprove that the christard belief system is horse shit. One needs to go much further than that before a christard will abandon their belief in christardology. Their social network of like-minded christards must also be dismantled. In fact, any and every aspect of their life, which involves their christardology, must also be dismantled. It is only then that they are willing to abandon their faith. It appears that chistardology isn't just a belief system. It's much more than that. It's a belief system with a fully-integrated social network system. The two are so tightly bound together that they are almost one and the same. Yes, a christard could abandon their belief, but then what of their social circle? From whence would come another? Their current circle would most likely turn on and abandon the former believer and what then? The former believer's spouse is likely to still be, and remain, a believer. Now what?

The above, I think, explains why it is that even though people like us are able to logically show christards the error of their ways, they continue to believe. Well, that and the fact that christards are as thick as pig shit.

hertz vanrental 03-25-2019 04:55 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 695400)
Have you considered telling them they're deluded cunts, they should fuck off, keep their shit to themselves and only open their bilge-filled gobs when invited to by people with considerably more of a clue?

Yes. Frequently. It makes no difference. They want to believe, not because there is cause, but because they want to.

See my wank on this matter in my previous post.

hertz vanrental 03-25-2019 05:11 AM

Quote:

Shizacop wrote (Post 695399)

I find it difficult to understand how a christard copes with their cognitive dissonance as it is. The fact is, they appear to. I'm sure that it has something to do with their gross stupidity, but this is something that I cannot prove. I can show that christards are fuckin' stupid. Lots of studies show this - even the ones involving The Pew. What I can't show is that christard stupidity combats cognitive dissonance. Pity.

I doubt that telling the bunch of christard cunts what is written in the babble will help. Most of them are clueless of the babble's contents anyways and yet believe. Most christards that I've spoken to think that the gospels were actually written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, ffs.

hertz vanrental 04-07-2019 08:24 AM

Fuck me. I didn't even ask shitz a cop whether they did anal or not. My bad. I really must try harder.:lol:

dogpet 04-12-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 695404)
I doubt that telling the bunch of christard cunts what is written in the babble will help. Most of them are clueless of the babble's contents anyways and yet believe. Most christards that I've spoken to think that the gospels were actually written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, ffs.

What they believe is not the issue, it could be any old shit if it's confirmed by friends & enemies. A refuge for the needy without engaging hobbies is all.

Sinfidel 04-12-2019 03:48 PM

https://scontent.fybz1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...22&oe=5D44F1AF

Anyone like anal?

hertz vanrental 04-13-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 695475)

I think pell will be getting plenty of anal given where he is at the moment.:D

Whether he likes getting it from men, as opposed to giving it to little boys, is another question.

Smellyoldgit 04-13-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 695475)
Anyone like anal?

The Lord sayeth it is better to give than to receive ...... :shhh: