Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Separation of Church and State (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Religion of Peace? - - My Bollocks (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13945)

Smellyoldgit 12-27-2007 03:03 PM

Religion of Peace? - - My Bollocks

Our favourite brotherhood of peace & tolerance at it again today.
Nothing confirmed yet - but place bets here.
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...ionofPeace.jpg
What next for this wonderfully endarkened shit-stain on the globe?

Waddlie 12-27-2007 04:25 PM

Fucking hell Smelly, that's a bit gruesome isn't it?

Choobus 12-27-2007 04:48 PM

I don't think smelly did that (unless he let one rip after a very dodgy curry)

RenaissanceMan 12-27-2007 05:12 PM

That's a photo taken in the aftermath of the Bhutto Assassination, is it not?

Middle East politics in action.

calpurnpiso 12-27-2007 06:08 PM

Well, Christianity has all of the other "religions of peace" beat! Nobody can match Christ-psychosis in virulence psychopathy.

Butho was DEEPLY infected with Islam psychosis, and I bet anything she SACRIFICED herself like suicide bombers do to bring down atheist Musharaf!
This stupid appearing woman left a video in Wolf Blitzer's care to be published if she was killed.

Then she, after an assassination attempt few months ago, goes to a city in her armored car, open the SUNROOF and stand there inviting bullets!!
She is either STUPID or since she is INFECTED with Islam-Psychosis she decided to bring down Musharraf and go to heaven with Allah for eternity enjoying good food seeing her dead father, relatives been blessed by the prophet himself!

Metman07 12-27-2007 11:58 PM

Musharraf is no more an atheist than Bhutto. He at least pretends to be Jizzlam-psychotic, but then so does Bhutto.

I don't like any religion, but Jizzlam is clearly the worst among all the major world religions at this time. Christ-psychotics are messed up, but how often do you hear of one of them blowing themselves up?

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were all carved out of the same land. Funny that only one of these countries has maintained a semblance of a functional democracy. Think the religious makeup of the countries might have anything to do with it?

If Hindu-psychosis is herpes, Christ-psychosis is gonnorea and Jizzlam-psychosis is the terminal stage of AIDS.

Choobus 12-28-2007 01:43 AM

similarly,

satanism: restless leg syndrome
scientology: kleptomania
mormonism: anal warts
Buddhism: Munchausen syndrome
"spirituality": Munchausen syndrome by proxy

mmfwmc 12-28-2007 05:33 AM

Pastafarinism: sex and alcohol addiction?

Sternwallow 12-28-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

mmfwmc wrote (Post 460602)
Pastafarinism: sex and alcohol addiction?

Sex and alcohol blessings!

mmfwmc 12-28-2007 09:04 AM

Quote:

Sternwallow wrote (Post 460624)
Sex and alcohol blessings!

I didn't mean to imply they were bad things!:rock::D

Metman07 12-28-2007 11:05 AM

Don't forget that ganja is used in Pastafarian rites, at least in my denomination. The Maui Wowie represents the spaghetti sauce of the FSM. By smoking the sacred herb, we commune with the Noodly One.

calpurnpiso 12-28-2007 12:00 PM

Metman07 wrote:

"I don't like any religion, but Jizzlam is clearly the worst among all the major world religions at this time. Christ-psychotics are messed up, but how often do you hear of one of them blowing themselves up? "

Well at this time it appears it is, what you fail to see is the Christ-psychosis onslaught on the minds of the young. It is thanks to Christ-psychosis we have the violence and suicide bombers. It is thanks to Christianity we had 9-11. It is thanks to Christianity we had the Holocaust...should I go on?

To any action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. Anyone can be peaceful till provoked. HAve you seen Islamic missionaries going all over the world imposing their beliefs on others?

We must start with the Crusades in 1099ce since they AFFECT what is happening today. Who went where killing what and why? Did the Muslims invaded the Vatican killing raping catapulting Christians heads over its walls? Did they crossed the ocean invading islands to imposed their beliefs on others raping and killing the natives stealing their belongings?

Who bullied a weak nation invading it to STEAL its lands deeming its people INFERIOR? The bully was the US under Christ-psychotic President Polk, the victim was Mexico and the stolen property under duress were the Northern Territories ( Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Utah ) that this Christ-psychotic retard wanted since JESUS wanted it too! The treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. The US is embarased when this subject is brought up.

If you read history you'll realize NOBODY beats Christianity as the most despicable, psychopathic, immoral, perverted, aggressive and genocidal of ALL religions. Islam is truly a religion of peace as long they are left alone and the retarded Christians don't impose their will on them telling them HOW to rule their lives. Two leaders that prove my point are: Salah Al Dihn ( let the despicable crusaders go after taken back Jerusalem. I would have killed them all) and the other is Mehmed II, the conqueror of Constantinople, extremely magnanimous after taken Constantinople establishing, Jewish, Christian schools and those of other religions in the city.

Christian retards keep poking the Muslims supporting them ( sadam, Bin Laden) when it is convenient, then betraying them when they think for themselves. The results are: 9-11, the Iraq War, Muslim terrorism etc.

If one reads history one can see nothing beats Christianity in psychotic virulence. Even Christianity had its suicide bombers way before Islam. They were the Donatist Circumcellions of the 5th Century ce.

There is NO PEACE in any religion as there is no peace in a schizophrenia infected mind.

Philboid Studge 12-28-2007 01:33 PM

Quote:

"[Giuliani]'s got I believe the knowledge and the judgement to attack one of the most difficult problems in current history and that is the rise of the Muslims, and make no mistake about it, this hasn't happened for a thousand years. These people are very dedicated and they're also very very smart in their own way. We need to keep the feet to the fire and keep pressing these people until we defeat or chase them back to their caves or in other words get rid of them."
~ Rudy Giuliani aide John Deady

Stargazer 12-29-2007 10:09 AM

Rise of Islam

And the last time it happened a thousand (well maybe a little longer, but we won't quibble) years ago, what was it? Christianity, maybe?

Is this guy listening to what he is saying?

Coletrain 01-16-2008 01:01 PM

Fuckin A :o

I just learned a lesson about opening threads when the kids are around. :|