Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sciences (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Non-Neurological Consciousness (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17441)

hertz vanrental 01-16-2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 690273)
Egor is very Smelly

Another choice comment brought to you by a so called all loving, all accepting, all forgiving christard.

(I didn't change one word!!)

The Judge 01-16-2018 03:32 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 690261)
I've seen a ST segment (during MI) completely resolve within a moment of the patient receiving a shot of nitro. This was more than just treating the symptom. Perhaps you are confusing morphine with NTG? - your statement is true for morphine.

MI patients need anti-platelets, but not necessarily anti-coagulation - there is a subtle difference here.

Judge, maybe stick to psychiatry?

No, there's no confusion. I am well aware of the difference thanks.
I think what was uncovered here is that it would appear that there may be a difference in practice between the UK and the US.

In the UK we base our protocols on the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE)
and what I said essentially fits with what they recommend. The hospital in which I currently work happens to have clopidogrel as part of their standard ACS protocol early on.

This got me thinking though and since having read up a little on this (e.g. here) I am perfectly willing to concede that practice differs across countries (and apparently across the US as well it seems).

Smellyoldgit 01-16-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 690282)
Wayne Rooney? Alistair Cook?

Fuck, that hurt!
I'd go for a dignified Chris Bonnington, mixed with a bit of reckless Didier Cuche. :bird:

hertz vanrental 01-17-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 690271)
What the fuck is wrong with you ??, pathetic looser is too kind a word to describe you!. What is so interesting or fascinating about my quick view on Judge trying to play Cardiology? U find it entertaining??? SAD :bop:

No, I find your illiteracy and stupidity entertaining, weirdo:thumbsup:

Kinich Ahau 01-17-2018 01:19 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 690331)
Fuck, that hurt!
I'd go for a dignified Chris Bonnington, mixed with a bit of reckless Didier Cuche. :bird:

Interesting! one up hill, one downhill. :D

What are you like on the flat? Cavendish?

Smellyoldgit 01-17-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 690342)
What are you like on the flat?

http://cyclebuttcrack.com/wp-content...at-cyclist.jpg

hertz vanrental 01-17-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 690346)

I say, Cavendish, old boy, you haven't changed one little bit, what.

Kinich Ahau 01-17-2018 10:59 AM

Wradley Biggins.

hertz vanrental 01-17-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 690348)
Wradley Biggins.

More like Christopher Biggins.:o

DyingStrong 11-17-2022 09:35 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 690106)
I have done original experiments backed up by other scientists that show that consciousness can exist without any neurology whatsoever. I detail it in my book, Discovering Your Psychic Self, but before you rush out and become the 41st person to own that book, I will lay it out in this string for you for free.

Is there anyone who dares to disagree? You might just lose your atheism. I would leave now, if I were you.

Or, if you would rather post a comment that you agree without me having to go through all the evidence, please feel free to do so. I understand the requisite IQ can often be missing around here for this kind of discussion.

Before I read more of your crap (I don't want to waste my time) you are obligated to write down here all your scientific qualifications, and studies, all with links -not a loser blog in blogger- and names of the scientists that backed up your "original experiments" ... all with links to scientific neuroscience papers, alright?