Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Jerry Shit - The Ultimate Collection (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17113)

mondrian 12-12-2013 04:26 PM

Jellied poo has gone silent all of a sudden.

His parents may have sent him to bed when they caught him cussing and swearing on this web site.

I also think that they must have read his posts on the christian web site and, just like me, told to to have some shame.

ILOVEJESUS 12-13-2013 04:17 AM

Quote:

selliedjoup wrote (Post 675553)
Says someone whose entire basis to justify their position is a lack of evidence.

Try thinking about that one for a few hours, most people would see it in a few seconds.

Indeed it is. A lack of evidence......hence no belief. Do you think he has got it now guys?

Michael 12-13-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

ILOVEJESUS wrote (Post 675587)
Indeed it is. A lack of evidence......hence no belief. Do you think he has got it now guys?

Not a chance. Now that it looks like he's starting to make sense, he'll double down on the stupid just to make up for it.

mondrian 12-13-2013 05:26 AM

Quote:

Michael wrote (Post 675588)
Now that it looks like he's starting to make sense,

Oh, fuck me sideways. He's gonna jump on that one.

I know what you mean, Michael, but that sad fuck won't. He's got the IQ of a plant pot.

Smellyoldgit 12-13-2013 05:30 AM

http://everydayfunnyfunny.com/wp-con...flower-pot.jpg

mondrian 12-13-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

ILOVEJESUS wrote (Post 675587)

Not a chance in hell (what/where ever that is). That's crediting him with sense - which he obviously ain't got.

I've never seen someone with such masochistic tendencies. He's a real glutton for punishment, that's for sure. He just keeps coming back for more.

Boy, must he have had problems when he was young.

Maybe he wasn't thrashed enough, or at all, when he was young. Maybe people just didn't think that he was worth thrashing.

Maybe no one takes him seriously at work? Must admit, though, I have that problem too.

Davin 12-13-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

mondrian wrote (Post 675567)
Davin

I have asked jelliedpoo which vaginal deodorant he uses but he refuses to answer - even at the third time of asking.

He's not one for answering direct questions is he?

I'm not even sure Jerry can read. It sure doesn't seem like it's capable of responding to anything said.

Davin 12-13-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Node18 wrote (Post 675584)
what is my position you fuckwit? not once have i even mentioned it in this entire shit pile of yours :lol: you've been riding off of your presumptions as if they were infallible truth and it would be more entertaining if it weren't for your neuron malfunctions.

Jerry can't understand your position, it thinks that not believing in something is a belief.

Quote:

Node wrote
funny, i never was forced to go to sunday school. my, you're just chock full of assumptions. are you here because adults in the real world don't recognize you as a functioning member of society?

Adults in the real world, don't even recognize Jerry as human.

mondrian 12-13-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 675598)
I'm not even sure Jerry can read. It sure doesn't seem like it's capable of responding to anything said.

Is that Jerry can or Jerrycan? The latter, probably.

mondrian 12-13-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

selliedjoup wrote (Post 675571)
Victory implies competition. You guys have literally nothing.

(Sniff) - Horse? Nah

(Sniff) - Cow? Nah

(Sniff) - Bull? yup

That's bull shit!

Simoon 12-13-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

selliedjoup wrote (Post 675553)
Says someone whose entire basis to justify their position is a lack of evidence.

I haven't been here for quite a while, but I see you're still as sharp as a bag of wet mice..

The 'position' is nothing more than the disbelief in the claim that a god exists.

Besides lack of evidence to support the claim, what else should the position of disbelief be based on?

ghoulslime 12-13-2013 11:03 PM

http://www.ghoulslime.com/images/mrPoo1.gif

Give Me A Hand

On poo I take my stand,
Slip and land,
Feel my fingers expand
On goo, on poo,
Hot and steamy on my hand.

~ Ghoulslime H Christ

mondrian 12-14-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 675619)
http://www.ghoulslime.com/images/mrPoo1.gif

Give Me A Hand

On poo I take my stand,
Slip and land,
Feel my fingers expand
On goo, on poo,
Hot and steamy on my hand.

~ Ghoulslime H Christ

Writing rhymes just ain't my thing
But I put fingers in a quim
If you're into shit and smelly poo
You ain't right and shame on you
As for me I'm into twat
Knickers off, Roger that.

ghoulslime 12-14-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

mondrian wrote (Post 675621)
Writing rhymes just ain't my thing
But I put fingers in a quim
If you're into shit and smelly poo
You ain't right and shame on you
As for me I'm into twat
Knickers off, Roger that.

Ah! :heart::)

You've come to the right thread. Jellied Poo 50/50 is one of the most famous animated turds who is also a complete twat. He starred in the children's classic "The Twat Who Shat in the Hat" many years back, but his career went awry when he was busted fondling kiddies who came to sit on Santa's lap during Christmas. It was an ugly scene! They dragged him off to gaol, while he sang, "We are Santa's elves, playing with ourselves, worming, squirming, germing, and sperming, we are Santa's elves!"

ILOVEJESUS 12-14-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Simoon wrote (Post 675608)
I haven't been here for quite a while, but I see you're still as sharp as a bag of wet mice..

The 'position' is nothing more than the disbelief in the claim that a god exists.

Besides lack of evidence to support the claim, what else should the position of disbelief be based on?

Some things never change eh?