Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Open Mic and General Chat (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone for Calbingo? (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16163)

calpurnpiso 05-27-2010 09:42 AM

Anyone for Calbingo?

To understand the present, & predict the future one must first KNOW the past & connect the dots.

These books can give us an inkling of what's happening today by making the connections in them. They are part of my "pet project" :lol:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...o/PisoBook.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...erJewsLies.png

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...erhisbible.png

They REVEAL where pedophilia came from, WHY the Pope ( the church as a whole) acts thinks like he does & how Christophrenia has become the invisible delusions inducing neurological disorder accepted by all as a religious FAITH normal thinking, its Fairy Tales ( which are no different to those produced by sick brains) NOT included in any WORLD mythology.

These books are a feast for the brain.

Davin 05-27-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

calpurnpiso wrote (Post 609204)
These books are a feast for the brain.

Endorsement fail.

That's like Lindsay Lohan endorsing the substance abuse programs she was in.

calpurnpiso 05-27-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 609206)
Endorsement fail.

That's like Lindsay Lohan endorsing the substance abuse programs she was in.

Who is endorsing anything fool, specially to ignorant retards who don't know how to read?
:lol: sorry loser.....

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses!. Green with envy yet tard? :lol:

Davin 05-27-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

calpurnpiso wrote (Post 609210)
Who is endorsing anything fool, specially to ignorant retards who don't know how to read?
:lol: sorry loser.....

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses!. Green with envy yet tard? :lol:

Um... the statement I quoted was you showing support for and/or approval of the books you listed, thereby: you endorsing the books. You claim to read so much, but you don't know what the word "endorsement" means? You showing your ignorance of what a pretty common word means, then calling other people ignorant is very funny.

The very idea that one could possibly be envious of you results in a very robust round of laughter. And oh yeah, I can haz teh googlez tu!!!

Cuiusvis hominis est errare; nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare. Filled with the jelly of doughnuts yet?

psychodiva 05-29-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

calpurnpiso wrote (Post 609204)
They REVEAL where pedophilia came from,

they do nothing of the sort you ignorant dolt:bird:

calpurnpiso 05-29-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 609312)
they do nothing of the sort you ignorant dolt:bird:

Yes they do nothing of the sort to stupid ignorant blind to the FACT idiots like you unable to make the connections thinking they know everything that there is to know of HOW the brain work. Remember tard, you were created by a shot of cum on your mom, not the stork. Get a brain retarded twat to understand the facts. CONNECT THE DOTS TWAT.

Man are you stupid. Really Diva. LEarn Egyptian history & its concept of CREATION with an act of masturbation. I can teach you a lots of thing in ancient history and also psychology of which you are CLUELESS confirmed by your uneducated posts....want more facts? I can slap your ignorant face with them...remember we CREATE the mind with our BRAINS not our arse, liver or heart.

calpurnpiso 05-29-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 609213)
Um... the statement I quoted was you showing support for and/or approval of the books you listed, thereby: you endorsing the books. You claim to read so much, but you don't know what the word "endorsement" means? You showing your ignorance of what a pretty common word means, then calling other people ignorant is very funny.

The very idea that one could possibly be envious of you results in a very robust round of laughter. And oh yeah, I can haz teh googlez tu!!!

Cuiusvis hominis est errare; nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare. Filled with the jelly of doughnuts yet?

I didn't read the links since they were coming from you, and I know they way you reason.

Have you worshipped thy god yet? Here pray to Him.

Pene-cristus Noster
 qui es in caelis,
 sanctificetur nomen tuum.
 Adveniat Specu regnum tuum.
 Fiat voluntas tua,
 sicut in caelo et in cavernam.
 Sacra Lactis nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
 et dimitte nobis castus nostra,
 sicut et nos
 dimittimus casta nostris.
 Et ne nos inducas in tentationem.
 sed libera nos a castis mala..

:lol: give it up loser.

Sternwallow 05-29-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

calpurnpiso wrote (Post 609323)
... Nasty illogical blather> ...
I can slap your ignorant face with them...remember we CREATE the mind with our BRAINS not our arse, liver or heart.

That's three more BINGO points for me and you are providing more and more evidence that, during the warm months, your mind vacations in your arse. You are certainly showing ignorance of how to talk to a lady. :(

calpurnpiso 05-29-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Sternwallow wrote (Post 609335)
That's three more BINGO points for me and you are providing more and more evidence that, during the warm months, your mind vacations in your arse. You are certainly showing ignorance of how to talk to a lady. :(

Again, this "Village Idiot Ignorant Dolt" , is simple making statements base of facts i,e we create god with our brain not our arses & that accepting DELUSIONS of ANY KIND as REALITY is evidence of a neurological problem ( temporary by using drugs or permanent), psychosis..and that ALL religious beliefs ACCCEPT imaginary friends as REALITY. You figure it out & make the connections. Take some peyotl & see what conclusion you come up with...

Address the message not the messenger, bingo doesn't cut it.

"You are certainly showing ignorance of how to talk to a lady "

Lady? since when?..you show lots of ignorance when you talked to Lily. Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so I had to put the ignorant twat that thinks because she has a degree in psychology knows where Pedophilia came from & how the brain works, in her place.

If she wants me to treat her like an INTELLECTUAL EQUAL & a lady she should act like one. This "Village idiot ignorant dolt " that knows more that she does, can teach her a lot of things in her own field & then some.

This stupid woman is simply envious that I know MORE that she does ( where it counts )in ancient history & the science of the brain. The twat forgets I do research. Why doesn't the twat put me on ignore show she is masochistic...Hey, throw little rocks at me & I'll throw boulders at you, and the ones I throw stick because they are composed of truth. A woman that acts like a twat ought to be called by that name, not lady....

So, if the shoe fits...

This idiot woman has not yet learned it is very DIFFICULT to insult me. :lol:

psychodiva 05-29-2010 04:49 PM

rofl- actually it is very very easy to insult you- you take the bait so readily - what larks we have playing bingo with you :D

Davin 05-29-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

calpurnpiso wrote (Post 609324)
I didn't read the links since they were coming from you, and I know they way you reason.

Have you worshipped thy god yet? Here pray to Him.

Pene-cristus Noster
 qui es in caelis,
 sanctificetur nomen tuum.
 Adveniat Specu regnum tuum.
 Fiat voluntas tua,
 sicut in caelo et in cavernam.
 Sacra Lactis nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
 et dimitte nobis castus nostra,
 sicut et nos
 dimittimus casta nostris.
 Et ne nos inducas in tentationem.
 sed libera nos a castis mala..

:lol: give it up loser.

What links are you talking about, from the other thread? In that other thread, they were links to where you said exactly the same things.

The problem with just saying you're smart and other people are idiots is that anyone can do that. The hard part is demonstrating it which you continuously fail to do. It's very easy to insult you, however you doing it yourself is just simply amazing. Not very people are willing to insult themselves as you do.

calpurnpiso 05-29-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 609347)
rofl- actually it is very very easy to insult you- you take the bait so readily - what larks we have playing bingo with you :D

Bingo? I fail to see the relevance. As for insults, this 'Village Idiot Ignorant Dolt" simply responds to ignorant twats clueless of where their brains are at...:lol:..insults?..I guess not.

I do declare Diva you have not heard: " sticks & bones may brake me bones, but words will never hurt me " :lol:

Really Diva, trying to appear as a volatile teenager instead of the old English sedentary matron with an empty head which you actually are? I think we are a match, the Ignorant Dolt & the English Twat. Nice match...:lol::lol:

calpurnpiso 05-29-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 609355)
What links are you talking about, from the other thread? In that other thread, they were links to where you said exactly the same things.

The problem with just saying you're smart and other people are idiots is that anyone can do that. The hard part is demonstrating it which you continuously fail to do. It's very easy to insult you, however you doing it yourself is just simply amazing. Not very people are willing to insult themselves as you do.

When did I say I was smart when I CONSTANTLY say the ONLY thing I know is that I know NOTHING thus I must connect the dots? You said it not me tard...What are you ingesting? datura flowers?..:lol:

Davin 05-29-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

calpurnpiso wrote (Post 609361)
When did I say I was smart when I CONSTANTLY say the ONLY thing I know is that I know NOTHING thus I must connect the dots? You said it not me tard...What are you ingesting? datura flowers?..:lol:

It was an "omni you're" meant to explain a point, the point that if one were to judge my words against yours, I doubt that any one would say that you're more rational. However your condescending language and insults could reasonably be assumed to be that you think you know more than this "tard" you speak of. Expressing that others cannot understand a concept that you can understand is conveying the meaning that you're smarter than those you're insulting. While this isn't something that is directly quotable, it is by reason, you expressing that you're smarter than others.

I could spend days on one of your posts pointing out your fallacies, showing how your sources are either equally fallacious or are saying something other than what you think they say... but others have done so already, so any kind of debate with you, I'm sure will be less than fruitless. All of your condescending comments and insults only serve the provide evidence that you are beyond any kind of rational discussion.

You are a idiot that has a narrow unchanging ignorant view of one thing that you have absolutely no reasonable evidence for. Any one who questions your "logic" gets treated with a slew of insults and holier than thou statements from you, making any kind of rational discussion with you virtually impossible.

I understand that everything I've just said will go over your head and just be treated with a new post of insults and condescending comments. Please do, but, if you could, try to freshen it up a little bit with some new stuff.

psychodiva 05-30-2010 03:15 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 609368)
It was an "omni you're" meant to explain a point, the point that if one were to judge my words against yours, I doubt that any one would say that you're more rational. However your condescending language and insults could reasonably be assumed to be that you think you know more than this "tard" you speak of. Expressing that others cannot understand a concept that you can understand is conveying the meaning that you're smarter than those you're insulting. While this isn't something that is directly quotable, it is by reason, you expressing that you're smarter than others.

I could spend days on one of your posts pointing out your fallacies, showing how your sources are either equally fallacious or are saying something other than what you think they say... but others have done so already, so any kind of debate with you, I'm sure will be less than fruitless. All of your condescending comments and insults only serve the provide evidence that you are beyond any kind of rational discussion.

You are a idiot that has a narrow unchanging ignorant view of one thing that you have absolutely no reasonable evidence for. Any one who questions your "logic" gets treated with a slew of insults and holier than thou statements from you, making any kind of rational discussion with you virtually impossible.

I understand that everything I've just said will go over your head and just be treated with a new post of insults and condescending comments. Please do, but, if you could, try to freshen it up a little bit with some new stuff.

welcome to my world lol - I have to put it on ignore most of the time when real life needs my attention but I like the odd game of bingo :angel:- have you found the cards yet? :D