Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atheist vs Theist (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Repository of Quotes By Galactically Self-Awareness Lacking Theists (TFT) (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15549)

nkb 08-16-2009 11:18 AM

The Repository of Quotes By Galactically Self-Awareness Lacking Theists (TFT)

In honor of our most reviled favorite blood-drinker on this forum, the one that keeps promising to leave, only to constantly resurrect herself, due to total lack of self-control, I have created this thread.

The intent is to capture all the quotes that exhibit complete lack of self-awareness and projection onto others.

Example: When a Catholic (who believes that muttering Latin words over crackers and wine, literally turns them into the flesh and blood of a man alleged to have lived 2000 years ago, who believes that this man was killed, was clinically dead for 3 days, and came back to life, that this man walked on water, etc) calls atheists and skeptics deluded or detached from reality, their quote belongs in here.

Mods, I am requesting that this thread be troll-free, and that only quotes relevant to the subject are permitted (allowing for some explanation or setup for the quote).

nkb 08-16-2009 11:21 AM

I'll start it off with something light and recent, and work my way backwards.
Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 567979)
Back up this assertion with one shred of real evidence. I won't hold my breath.

This, coming from the person who believes there is a magic man in the heavens who watches over her, but has yet (in 3+ years) to supply even one "shred of real evidence".

Node18 08-16-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Lily wrote
Well, I didn't read what Stern wrote because he is an ignorant blowhard and always a waste of time.

It's obvious that the only reason she ignores most of his posts is because Sternwallow destroys her verbally.

Notice that she only ignores most of his posts. She's responded to his arguments much after spouting this bull, even though he is a "ignorant blowhard and a waste of time".

I call shenanigans.

Stupid cow.

nkb 08-16-2009 11:39 AM

After Victus cleaned her clock, showing Lily to have parroted her favorite conservative talking heads without any research of her own, she says:
Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 567771)
You are not informed so anything you have to say cannot be on topic. When you have read the relevant bits of the bills in question and when you have read what Hussein's advisors have said about the way health care will be rationed, then you *might* have something to say. Until then, shut up. We have enough barking mad know-nothings muddying the waters with their foolishness.

The last sentence is a classic sign of lack of self-awareness.

Note: The quotes do not need to be related to religious discussions.

nkb 08-16-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 567983)
Oh? Do the JW's call themselves Christians? I don't see the word used of them anywhere on their official website. You might want to see if you have your facts right.

Having her facts wrong (JWs consider themselves Christian, believe Christ was the Messiah and the son of God, baptize in the name of the multiple-personality deity), she implies that someone else might have their facts wrong (he didn't).

nkb 08-16-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

seminarian wrote (Post 567673)
My impression was correct. Atheists really ARE every bit the peckerwoods I thought they were.

Says the guy who joined this forum to retaliate for having his feelings hurt by people on his forum, although he admits that it probably isn't anybody from here, and is slinging insults at everyone who dares to ask a question.

Maybe we need to ask him what "peckerwood" means in his language.

Victus 08-16-2009 12:25 PM

Irony hall of fame...

Quote:

Lily wrote
Oh? You butted in claiming to know what it was all about. You don't.

Quote:

Lily wrote
Proclaiming, for at least the 2nd time in as many days that I have called you or alluded to you being a nazi or, and this is a new one, of being one of the Illuminati is untrue and an attempt to deflect serious engagement with the issues.

Important part bolded.

Victus 08-16-2009 02:16 PM

The ironing continues...

Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 568087)
That does not include made up religions like JWs, Mormons, Scientology, etc.

nkb 08-16-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

seminarian wrote (Post 568150)
The JW's are a totally fabricated invention of the 19th century and have no heritage, no history, no succession. Period.

This comes from someone who follows a totally fabricated invention of the 1st century.

nkb 08-17-2009 09:21 AM

Another classic, from the person that believes that her imaginary friend watches over her, and cares that she has been celibate all these years.
Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 568232)
I just realized that you are impervious to reason. I always knew you started from different premises. So what? Anyone who can use his brains can, when faced with actual facts, adjust his premises. You can't.

You are nuts.

Smellyoldgit 08-17-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Some dopey fuckwit, who considers "New Advent" to be a respectable source of wisdom wrote
This, like all your ramblings, is a convoluted mess.

:rolleyes:

nkb 08-18-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 568425)
Go ahead and blither. What is one more blowhard in this neighborhood?

From the biggest blowhard and blitherer on this forum.

nkb 08-19-2009 10:02 AM

To Irreligious, who has owned Lily so many times, everyone here has lost count.
Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 568619)
I have kicked your ass so many times it is a wonder you still have one. It is also a wonder that I still have a foot. You are a boor, an uneducated dolt and a buttinski. That last you can do something about.

Buttoutski.

The last part is especially humorous, considering that Lily never learned about boundaries, and feels free to inject herself into any conversation, on any topic, in order to give her usually vile and reprehensible opinions, all while complaining when others butt into her conversations.

nkb 08-20-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 568745)
:lol: :lol: :lol: You say the same things repeatedly!! Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. The samed damned irrelevant, if not outright idiotic things over and over and over again.

Come on, Lily, at least make it a challenge!

nkb 08-24-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Lily wrote (Post 569376)
I'm sorry but you don't have a real point. What you are positing is outside the realm of possibility. It is one thing to play games but I cannot possibly take your scenario seriously. It is fatally flawed because I reject your underlying premises.

Keep 'em coming, honey.