Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atheist/Theist Morality (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   9/11 and stuff (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15655)

nastassja 11-11-2009 06:49 PM

9/11 and stuff

I like to see the world crashing around me.

It's an interesting watch.

Professor Chaos 11-11-2009 07:34 PM

Damnit, nastassja, please tell me you're not a troofer.

nastassja 11-11-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Professor Chaos wrote (Post 581639)
Damnit, nastassja, please tell me you're not a troofer.

I have no opinion on the matter. I just saw this movie today, though, and thought it was interesting enough to share.

Professor Chaos 11-11-2009 07:41 PM

Gotcha. It's an old video, and mostly full of steaming mounds of dung. It's been covered many times in many places, including here. A quick search pulls up this thread where teh conspiracies about 9/11 are brutally murdered, but there are others, too.

Researching the topic, watching the video, and asking questions are all good things. But once one weighs the evidence the troof becomes pretty clear.

Node18 11-11-2009 07:41 PM

I found more interest in Zeitgeist.

Professor Chaos 11-11-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Node18 wrote (Post 581644)
I found more interest in Zeitgeist.

That's like saying you found more interest in eating donkey shit than in eating goat shit.

Node18 11-11-2009 07:49 PM

Pretty much. Both documentaries were shit, but I'd rather watch Zeitgeist many times over rather than Loose Change if forced to (meh). Zeitgeist had a good religion debunk section as well as an interesting Federal Reserve section, even though it's 9/11 conspiracy claims were shit. Though it was shit, it kept me awake long enough to swallow the shit and spit it back out. Loose Change just made me not want to swallow the shit all together.

nastassja 11-11-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Professor Chaos wrote (Post 581643)
Gotcha. It's an old video, and mostly full of steaming mounds of dung. It's been covered many times in many places, including here. A quick search pulls up this thread where teh conspiracies about 9/11 are brutally murdered, but there are others, too.

Researching the topic, watching the video, and asking questions are all good things. But once one weighs the evidence the troof becomes pretty clear.

The link you gave me makes the same points Loose Change does...? Well, at least about WT7 and the Bin Laden tape. I'll check out some of the links, but later.

Edit: I think Loose Change has some merit, not because of its conspiracy claims, but for at least challenging the official story while providing evidence. I never knew much about 9/11 from the start. It happened when I was pretty young and I wasn't even living in the US back then.

Professor Chaos 11-12-2009 04:49 AM

Quote:

nastassja wrote (Post 581653)
The link you gave me makes the same points Loose Change does...?

...and then a handful of forum members explain why those points are invalid and provide links to their sources. (It's a lengthy thread.) I should have been more clear there.

just questions 11-12-2009 05:16 AM

This one?

calpurnpiso 11-12-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

nastassja wrote (Post 581625)

What about the aliens of area 52 that advised secretary McNamarra & were responsible for the development of many technologies including the stealth bomber & when Kennedy decide to expose them, they invaded the brain of one Lee Harvey Oswald who killed him?

VladTheImpaler 11-12-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

nastassja wrote (Post 581625)
It's an interesting watch.

Take a look at this nastassja:

9/11 Pentagon Attack - Eye Witness Reports

VladTheImpaler 11-12-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Professor Chaos wrote (Post 581689)
...and then a handful of forum members explain why those points are invalid and provide links to their sources. (It's a lengthy thread.) I should have been more clear there.

Not that simple and you know it.

So far, nothing is resolved in regards to 9/11 in regards to what actually happened. The only thing that has become increasingly clear is that the 9/11 commission report is filled with errors and direct lies.

VladTheImpaler 11-12-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Professor Chaos wrote (Post 581643)

Of course PC is in denial when it comes to this topic and consequently unable to even consider that a false flag operation is a possibility. I would recommend that you don't (anyone reading) put much into what he's saying without investigating the issue your self.

His claim that everything has been covered and basically been straightened out is completely false. PC will no doubt continue to spew this line however.

Professor Chaos 11-12-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

VladTheImpaler wrote (Post 581724)
Of course PC is in denial when it comes to this topic and consequently unable to even consider that a false flag operation is a possibility. I would recommend that you don't (anyone reading) put much into what he's saying without investigating the issue your self.

His claim that everything has been covered and basically been straightened out is completely false. PC will no doubt continue to spew this line however.

Sometimes I almost forget just how fucking stupid you are, Donna.

First, I just got done telling her to investigate the issue herself. You can read it more clearly or I can diagram out for you what this means:

Quote:

Professor Chaos wrote
Researching the topic, watching the video, and asking questions are all good things.

The point was for her to not be an idiot like you and watch what is evident to most bipedal hominids as complete horseshit without investigating the claims made.

Secondly my "claim that everything has been covered and basically been straightened out" is not a claim at all. There are unresolved questions, to be sure. But those unresolved questions do not include whether the twin towers were brought down by a controlled demolition and whether the Pentagon was blown up by Dick Cheney and Karl Rove and the Skull and Bones Society or whatever other happy horseshit you freaks believe.

The evidence is clear, and is provided by several people in the thread to which I linked earlier.