Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atheist vs Theist (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Argument to satisfy atheistic and theistic sensibilities (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17049)

Andrew66 04-26-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 692520)
No thanks, I'll refuse your dinner party invitation. Maybe next time if the menu improves.

I'm sorry, I should be using your gutter language,

Would you like to receive a brown shower?

There, that's better - your into that aren't you? I'll get some diarrhea ready to make it extra saucy. Take your position - I 'll squat over your face

Open wide.. yum yum

Fart Fart (directly on your face)- a little fragrance to enhance the experience.

Enjoy, bon appetite!

Kinich Ahau 04-26-2018 09:36 PM

What a classy christian, what a looser. If I were you I'd keep my bible studies group fantasies to myself.

hertz vanrental 04-27-2018 12:12 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 692525)
What a classy christian, what a looser. If I were you I'd keep my bible studies group fantasies to myself.

First, android IQ 6 writes about sucking dead men's dicks. Now, he wants to shit in your mouth and fart in your face. This guy really is the weirdest mother fucker I've ever come across - by a long way. The guy is seriously sick. He needs locking up for the protection of others. And, he's a christard to boot.

I'm surprised that papist mary supports android IQ 6. I really am. If I were her, I'd distance myself from the weirdo.

Davin 04-27-2018 06:37 AM

Here's the problem with these insulting Christians, at least attempting to insult, and their idea of heaven. It's in their nature to be right cunts, and they think that they are the ones getting into their heaven, so their version of heaven is going to be filled with these massive assholes. I can think of no stronger argument against trying to get into their version of heaven, than to see how these supposed followers behave.

hertz vanrental 04-27-2018 06:55 AM

What would jesus say if he existed?

I have to ask what jesus would say about all these insulting christards if he did exist?

My feeling is that he would be pretty disgusted, especially with that weirdo android IQ 6.

dogpet 04-27-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692532)
I have to ask what jesus would say about all these insulting christards if he did exist?

My feeling is that he would be pretty disgusted, especially with that weirdo android IQ 6.

He'd likely top himself,,Oh! wait.....

Andrew66 04-27-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692532)

I had a vision that when you enter Hell - Satan will greet you, force you to bend over and he will stick a wide (4 inch wide, 12 inches long) double sawtooth edged sword into your asshole - fully insert in an out quickly and forcefully 100 lashes.

As you scream, Satan will then use a lighter to light a fire under your feat, and he will say to you "atheistard, you are mine now".

This will go on and on -

Oww per Hertz, I feel so sorry for you. Very bad pain and suffering is offered to those who have heard the Word, forsaken it, and went on to actually persecute believers.

Please Please Repent - Have a good day!

Kinich Ahau 04-27-2018 08:53 PM

So satan goes around trying to move people from god but later on punishes those that don't believe. Just more absurd christian bullshit and more sick fantasies from our retard.

hertz vanrental 04-27-2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692545)
I had a vision that when you enter Hell - Satan will greet you, force you to bend over and he will stick a wide (4 inch wide, 12 inches long) double sawtooth edged sword into your asshole - fully insert in an out quickly and forcefully 100 lashes.

As you scream, Satan will then use a lighter to light a fire under your feat, and he will say to you "atheistard, you are mine now".

This will go on and on -

Oww per Hertz, I feel so sorry for you. Very bad pain and suffering is offered to those who have heard the Word, forsaken it, and went on to actually persecute believers.

Please Please Repent - Have a good day!

IQ 6 - you are fuckin' weirdo. What kind of mind comes out with this weird shit?

You are sick.

Andrew66 04-28-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692553)
IQ 6 - you are fuckin' weirdo. What kind of mind comes out with this weird shit?

You are sick.

Hertzy, the fact is there are more than 2 billion people who accept Christ as their savior, and believe the testimony arising from the Christian doctrine (as evidenced by the miracle or the ressurection) that there is an afterlife, and a terrible, not nice experience awaiting those such as you.

I can't help my visions, I had another one last night even worst then the previous. Different tortures will be given you in Hell, unimagineable almost - also inmates of Hell who defame the Lord in their Earthly lives will have their pain receptors increased 15 X fold - and the torture won't end.

At least stop defaming the Lord and attacking Christians! Why take the chance it is all true - you are in the minority as a disbeliever that some God with retaliatory powers exist. You are a fool for doing this, you gain nothing and risk much.

God Bless you son - I wish you well and will continue to pray for your soul.

Andrew66 04-28-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 692547)
So satan goes around trying to move people from god but later on punishes those that don't believe. Just more absurd christian bullshit and more sick fantasies from our retard.

Satan is a sick sadistic fuck, like a child rapist he lures you into his lair, then fucks you.

hertz vanrental 04-28-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692572)
Hertzy, the fact is there are more than 2 billion people who accept Christ as their savior, and believe the testimony arising from the Christian doctrine (as evidenced by the miracle or the ressurection) that there is an afterlife, and a terrible, not nice experience awaiting those such as you.

I can't help my visions, I had another one last night even worst then the previous. Different tortures will be given you in Hell, unimagineable almost - also inmates of Hell who defame the Lord in their Earthly lives will have their pain receptors increased 15 X fold - and the torture won't end.

At least stop defaming the Lord and attacking Christians! Why take the chance it is all true - you are in the minority as a disbeliever that some God with retaliatory powers exist. You are a fool for doing this, you gain nothing and risk much.

God Bless you son - I wish you well and will continue to pray for your soul.

Numbers mean fuck all you dense twat. Back in the day, the majority of people believed that the Earth was flat. They were wrong too. Just like you, you fuckin' weirdo with an IQ of 6.

Oh, have you fucked papist mary up her fat ass yet?

Andrew66 04-28-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692576)
Numbers mean fuck all you dense twat. Back in the day, the majority of people believed that the Earth was flat. They were wrong too. Just like you, you fuckin' weirdo with an IQ of 6.

You don't believe in stats and numbers eh, unless they suit you.

Generally, most commonly, majority popular opinion on a subject purports to the truth. Of course you can find some rare examples, but if that's your best counter (world flat etc.) that is pretty weak.

Get ready to scream and scream, great agony - do you want to hear about my last nights vision?? Very very very bad.

Smellyoldgit 04-28-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692576)

Looks like fat Mary's been working out ....

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger...tagecheese.jpg

hertz vanrental 04-28-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692577)

Generally, most commonly, majority popular opinion on a subject purports to the truth. Of course you can find some rare examples, but if that's your best counter (world flat etc.) that is pretty weak.

Get ready to scream and scream, great agony - do you want to hear about my last nights vision?? Very very very bad.

You are a total wanker, not to mention one of the weirdest and dumbest bastards, christard or otherwise, that I have the displeasure to converse with.

Look, you stupid twat, let me explain something to you:

Number and Truth are INDEPENDENT variables. Number has no effect on truth whatsoever. I realise that christard bastards, such as yourself, believe otherwise, but that's why you believe in sky wizards and that ghosts can rape women and make them pregnant - because you are as thick as pig shit.

You infer that the majority are correct for the majority of the time. This, patently, is bollocks, just like your belief in the babble, lard ass and zombie boy. Let's take, for example, science or the sport of kings (horse racing). In horse racing, the favourite is the horse that attracts the most money. Yet, the favourite loses almost 67% of its races. In science, the prevailing theories are the ones accepted by the majority of scientists working in the field and yet, most are superseded.

You, android IQ 6 are a fuckin' idiot and a fuckin' weirdo. You need locking up, motherfucker.

Sinfidel 04-28-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692577)

argumentum ad populum (Latin for "argument to the people") is a fallacious argument

Obviously, Andboy66 suffers from Dunning-Kruger effect

Quote:

In simple words it's "people who are too stupid to know how stupid they are".
- RationalWiki

dogpet 04-28-2018 03:51 PM

Are there any fallacies IQ 12 has missed?

hertz vanrental 04-29-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 692578)
Looks like fat Mary's been working out ....

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger...tagecheese.jpg

This ass is slim compared with fat, old, ugly, papist mary's.

Andrew66 04-29-2018 07:32 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 692581)
Are there any fallacies IQ 12 has missed?

Thank yu for giving me a higher IQ score than the others.
:D

Andrew66 04-29-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692579)
You are a total wanker, not to mention one of the weirdest and dumbest bastards, christard or otherwise, that I have the displeasure to converse with.

Number and Truth are INDEPENDENT variables. Number has no effect on truth whatsoever. I realise that christard bastards, such as yourself, believe otherwise, but that's why you believe in sky wizards and that ghosts can rape women and make them pregnant - because you are as thick as pig shit.

You infer that the majority are correct for the majority of the time. This, patently, is bollocks, just like your belief in the babble, lard ass and zombie boy. Let's take, for example, science or the sport of kings (horse racing). In horse racing, the favourite is the horse that attracts the most money. Yet, the favourite loses almost 67% of its races. In science, the prevailing theories are the ones accepted by the majority of scientists working in the field and yet, most are superseded.

You, android IQ 6 are a fuckin' idiot and a fuckin' weirdo. You need locking up, motherfucker.

Most people, the vast majority believe that 1 + 1 = 2. ONly a slim majority don't believe this.

Most people, the vast majority believe the USA is substantially (not counting Alaska) south of Canada.

So dummy - my statement is true - majority opinion generally purports to TRUTH>

dogpet 04-29-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692601)
Thank yu for giving me a higher IQ score than the others.
:D

It's to encourage you to aspire to imbecile, >25.

hertz vanrental 04-29-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692602)
Most people, the vast majority believe that 1 + 1 = 2. ONly a slim majority don't believe this.

Most people, the vast majority believe the USA is substantially (not counting Alaska) south of Canada.

So dummy - my statement is true - majority opinion generally purports to TRUTH>

Most people I know think that christards are a thick set of lying cunts.

Your call - you fuckin' weirdo with an IQ of 6.

hertz vanrental 04-29-2018 07:54 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 692603)
It's to encourage you to aspire to imbecile, >25.

Fuckin' weirdo android IQ 6, tries to aspire to mediocrity and constantly fails. I suppose that imbecile is a more achievable goal for him.

Andrew66 04-29-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692579)

Oh and by the way, IQ obviously less then mine..

In horse rating the "favorite" does not mean there is a belief that for sure that horse would win stupid. The favorite designation - while the majority will believe the horse is the favorite, it just means that its understood that there is a higher liklihood of winning vs. others based on pre-hoc criteria. Very Poor example.

hertz vanrental 04-29-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692606)
Oh and by the way, IQ obviously less then mine..

In horse rating the "favorite" does not mean there is a belief that for sure that horse would win stupid. The favorite designation - while the majority will believe the horse is the favorite, it just means that its understood that there is a higher liklihood of winning vs. others based on pre-hoc criteria. Very Poor example.

It's a very good example, weirdo android IQ 6. It's just that you are too dumb to understand it.

If a horse is a favourite, the balance of opinion is with that horse to win. However, it only wins in about 33% of cases, meaning that the balance of opinion is wrong for the majority of the time. Oh, wait a minute, just like you christards in fact.

In any case, motherfucker, there is no connection between number and truth. That is FACT.

Whenever logic is involved, you christard fuckers (including you, you dumb asshole) are at a serious disadvantage because, if you were logical, you wouldn't believe in sky fairies and that ghosts, not only exist, but can rape women and make them pregnant:D. However, you do believe this horseshit and are therefore illogical.

Any arguments that you put forward that you claim to be logical can therefore be dismissed.

Now fuck off, go to your logic 101 lessons and come back when you have stopped believing in your lard ass problems.

In any case, shouldn't you be a good little christard fucker and be at church swallowing shit dispensed by the pulpit pillock? After all, it is lard ass day.

Smellyoldgit 04-29-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692602)
So dummy - my statement is true - majority opinion generally purports to TRUTH

World population, approx 7 billion.
Non-christians, approx 5 billion.
Therefore christianity = untrue.
:angel: - swivel fuckbumble.

Andrew66 04-29-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 692612)
World population, approx 7 billion.
Non-christians, approx 5 billion.
Therefore christianity = untrue.
:angel: - swivel fuckbumble.

Individuals believing in God, and an afterlife (that is what I said) - 6 billion.

There - I win!

Andrew66 04-29-2018 02:48 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692607)
It's a very good example, weirdo android IQ 6. It's just that you are too dumb to understand it.

If a horse is a favourite, the balance of opinion is with that horse to win. However, it only wins in about 33% of cases, meaning that the balance of opinion is wrong for the majority of the time. Oh, wait a minute, just like you christards in fact.

In any case, motherfucker, there is no connection between number and truth. That is FACT.

Whenever logic is involved, you christard fuckers (including you, you dumb asshole) are at a serious disadvantage because, if you were logical, you wouldn't believe in sky fairies and that ghosts, not only exist, but can rape women and make them pregnant:D. However, you do believe this horseshit and are therefore illogical.

Any arguments that you put forward that you claim to be logical can therefore be dismissed.

Now fuck off, go to your logic 101 lessons and come back when you have stopped believing in your lard ass problems.

In any case, shouldn't you be a good little christard fucker and be at church swallowing shit dispensed by the pulpit pillock? After all, it is lard ass day.

The popular opinion is that the "favorite" is the odds on favorite to win. No one believes the win is a sure thing.

Smellyoldgit 04-29-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692616)
Individuals believing in God, and an afterlife (that is what I said) - 6 billion.

You said nothing of the sort in the post I quoted from.

Quote:

There - I win!
Wrong again, you slimy, lying, shit-stained troll.

hertz vanrental 04-30-2018 12:43 AM

Quote:

There - I win!

Yeh - just like the pigeon on the chess board, you weirdo IQ 6.

hertz vanrental 04-30-2018 12:48 AM

Quote:

There - I win!

So 5 billion people are non-christard and you claim this is a majority and therefore you win.

Were you home schooled by any chance, mother fucker?

Not only do you need Logic 101, you need maths 101 too, weirdo IQ 6.

Andrew66 05-02-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692639)
So 5 billion people are non-christard and you claim this is a majority and therefore you win.

Were you home schooled by any chance, mother fucker?

Not only do you need Logic 101, you need maths 101 too, weirdo IQ 6.

Fuck you read what I said moron

Majority of people believe in God and afterlife you stoopid cunt.

hertz vanrental 05-02-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692727)
Fuck you read what I said moron

Majority of people believe in God and afterlife you stoopid cunt.

My sincere apologies. You don't need Maths 101 and Logic 101. You also need English 101 and Comprehension 101 too, you fuckin' useless piece of christards vermin, weirdo android IQ 6.

You are a waste of space.

Davin 05-03-2018 06:34 AM

Fuck, Looser0.66 is pretty stupid, look at it appeal to the majority in post, then deny the majority in the next.

I wonder what it thinks about the majority of this forum thinking Looser0.66 is a dumber than a piece of shit?

Andrew66 05-03-2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692728)
My sincere apologies.

I accept your apology - no worries.

Andrew66 05-03-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 692733)
Fuck, Looser0.66 is pretty stupid, look at it appeal to the majority in post, then deny the majority in the next.

I wonder what it thinks about the majority of this forum thinking Looser0.66 is a dumber than a piece of shit?

That God and afterlife exists is believed by a majority.

That Christianity is the correct religion is the most popular choice.

Checkmate

hertz vanrental 05-04-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692746)

Checkmate

No, weirdo android IQ 6, we've been through this already.

There are 7.4 billion people in the world, give or take. Of these, only 2.2 billion are christard. That's less than 1 in 3.

Now, we need to take a look at history and see how christardology became a 2.2 billion industry. Your fuckin' christardology was force upon people. Either they believed in the bull shit that cunts like you believe in, or they were raped, tortured, enslaved or murdered. Even an idiot like you can see that, no? Things were so bad that it was once illegal, here in the UK, to even possess a babble written in a language other than Latin. The punishment was DEATH.

You christards are such a loving, forgiving, accepting bunch of cunts, don't you think?

Now that people are wising up to what christardology is really about, they are leaving the church in droves and the religion is going down the shitter in Europe and the USA is slowly catching up.:thumbsup:

Davin 05-04-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692746)

Checkmate

7.5 billion people - 2.2 billion Christains = 5.3 billion non-Christains.

2.2 billion < 5.3 billion.

Looks like Looser0.66 needs to work on its math too.

dogpet 05-04-2018 01:41 PM

Christians can't count.

Smellyoldgit 05-04-2018 03:00 PM

:lol:

dogpet 05-05-2018 03:00 PM

This is my favourite.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/ce...551989ce7a.jpg

hertz vanrental 05-05-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 692787)

One can always COUNT on jebus:lol:

Andrew66 05-06-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692752)
No, weirdo android IQ 6, we've been through this already.

There are 7.4 billion people in the world, give or take. Of these, only 2.2 billion are christard. That's less than 1 in 3.
:

You keep shifting and ducking what I said,

People who broadly, believe in some type of God (that includes for example Christians, Jews, Muslims etc), with an afterlife - comprise a majority. I never said a majority of people on Earth are Christians.

But of the religions, Christianity is the most popular.

Please don't keep restating your bull shit.

Noodle 05-06-2018 12:09 PM

I thought appeal to popularity was fallacious.

Andrew66 05-06-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Noodle wrote (Post 692836)
I thought appeal to popularity was fallacious.

Most arguments are not perfect, hence contain "fallacies".

That doesn't make the argument necessarily wrong.

E.g.
Most people agree (there is a scientific consensus) that global warming is occuring, and has a man made component.

This is a popular opinion, not proven. It is an even stronger popular opinion, because a majority (but not all) scientists agree. But the argument is fallacious.

Consensus or near consensus statements add weight toward the believed validity of the point considered.

By the way, there are more "smart" people on Earth who are religious than "smart" people who are atheists.

hertz vanrental 05-06-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692843)

By the way, there are more "smart" people on Earth who are religious than "smart" people who are atheists.

Prove it, shit for brains.

Andrew66 05-06-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692846)
Prove it, shit for brains.

Stephen Hawking converted on his death bed , remember?

hertz vanrental 05-06-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692867)

No he didn't. That's just lying christards at it again, you weirdo android IQ 6.

Davin 05-07-2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote (Post 692867)

Prove it, dumbshit.

Andrew66 05-07-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 692885)
Prove it, dumbshit.

No only Stephen Hawking, but the Satanist Anton Laveen also converted on his death bed. there are many many examples.

Sinfidel 05-07-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Most arguments are not perfect, hence contain "fallacies".

https://orig00.deviantart.net/6527/f...ck-d5hg2e4.png

Sinfidel 05-07-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

there are more "smart" people on Earth who are religious than "smart" people who are atheists.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/b6...7bbc41272b.png

Davin 05-07-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692905)
No only Stephen Hawking, but the Satanist Anton Laveen also converted on his death bed. there are many many examples.

No, I meant prove it in the literal sense, not the "dumbass just repeats the bullshit claim again and adds another bullshit claim on top of it" sense.

hertz vanrental 05-07-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 692935)
No, I meant prove it in the literal sense, not the "dumbass just repeats the bullshit claim again and adds another bullshit claim on top of it" sense.

Noodle 05-07-2018 03:42 PM

I was thinking today, is Beauty and the Beast really a tale as old as time? I doubt it, but then I got to thinking, the lyrics to Mrs. Pott's song weren't about a woman breaking a curse by falling in love with a beast and turning him back into a human. The song was about falling in love with someone you initially didn't like.

Is that a tale as old as time? Maybe not, but it's arguably a tale as old as tales.

Andrew66 05-07-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692937)

Hey Davin, Hertz is flirting with you , she laughed at your joke!!!

hertz vanrental 05-07-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692951)
Hey Davin, Hertz is flirting with you , she laughed at your joke!!!

Is this turning you on, you fuckin' weirdo IQ6?

Kinich Ahau 05-08-2018 01:55 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692803)
One can always COUNT on jebus:lol:

Maybe next time you twat a duet of christians you might get three of them. :\

hertz vanrental 05-08-2018 02:10 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 692972)

I used to do precisely that in the future.:eh:

Davin 05-08-2018 07:28 AM

Found an image of Looser0.66 as a baby. Not much development since.
https://i.imgur.com/H95YeKl.gif

Looks like the simpleton has ceded to me yet again.

Andrew66 05-08-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

KA - you're statement could be interpreted as violent.

dogpet 05-08-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental 05-08-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 692986)
KA - you're statement could be interpreted as violent.

You mean like your threats that we Atheists are going to burn in hell and get it up the ass from Satan, or is that not violent in your screwed up world, weirdo vermin IQ 6?

Andrew66 05-08-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 692995)
You mean like your threats that we Atheists are going to burn in hell and get it up the ass from Satan, or is that not violent in your screwed up world, weirdo vermin IQ 6?

Christians are real, flesh and blood people, it is immoral to suggest they should be "Twatted" without further explanatory comment.

Hertz at least is careful, she states she Twats within legal limits - expressly non violent I suggest you do the same KA, you should ammend your're comment and offer an apology to Christians everywhere.

By the way - I'm sure you'd enjoy getting fucked up the ass by Satan - thats the difference!

Kinich Ahau 05-08-2018 07:49 PM

Oh da poor liddle chwistains!

"you should ammend(sic) your're(sic) comment"

Fuck off!

It looks like AndyIQ-23 is having a bit each way on "your" now. :lol:

Andrew66 05-08-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693004)
Oh da poor liddle chwistains!

"you should ammend(sic) your're(sic) comment"

Fuck off!

It looks like AndyIQ-23 is having a bit each way on "your" now. :lol:

Its interesting KA that you're Avatar shows a pig, stepping on something, Twating something?

You should seriously at least state that you do not advocate violence when you mean that you promote the "Twating" of Christians.

I'm surprised the supervisor of this site allows this.

Kinich Ahau 05-08-2018 08:21 PM

Your're an idiot. Again, Fuck off!

Kinich Ahau 05-08-2018 08:25 PM

There have been a couple of christians in my local town lately, I might go and twat them this afternoon.

Andrew66 05-08-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693008)
There have been a couple of christians in my local town lately, I might go and twat them this afternoon.

Doubling down on violence, nice...

Stop your violent inuendo ! This is supposed to be a peaceful site.

Christians deserve to at least live in peace.

hertz vanrental 05-09-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693010)

Fuck off, you weirdo christard.

Living in peace wasn't something that christards afforded Atheists when you were murdering, raping, pillaging, torturing and enslaving us. You murdered between 100 and 200 million of us in order to spread your horse shit. You would be doing the same today if only the law allowed it.

You bastards left Mankind a terrible legacy. It will recover, but it will take a couple more generations I suspect. Your cult will then be nothing more than a curiosity that Mankind will look back on with shame for being so stupid. christardology, and indeed religions in general, will then be seen for what they are - a means for an elitist group to profit from, and control, the masses.

The young of Europe do not, it seems, see christardology as part of its future. Here in the UK, the average age of a church goer is 61. The average age of a UK resident is 40. For the first time since data started to be collected, less than a million people attend church on a weekly basis. The writing is on the wall. christardology, here in the UK, is in terminal decline.

One thing is for sure, Atheists will treat christards better than you christards treated Atheists. Atheists can be proud of that. christards should hang their heads in shame for what they did.

hertz vanrental 05-09-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Nice, very nice, coming from someone who wanted to shit in KA's mouth and fart in their face, you fuckin' weirdo.

Davin 05-09-2018 06:50 AM

Quote:

This is supposed to be a peaceful site.

Looks like Looser0.66 is lost again. Dementia is kind of sad to see, but it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Andrew66 05-09-2018 08:31 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693011)
Fuck off, you weirdo christard.

Living in peace wasn't something that christards afforded Atheists when you were murdering, raping, pillaging, torturing and enslaving us. You murdered between 100 and 200 million of us in order to spread your horse shit. You would be doing the same today if only the law allowed it.

You bastards left Mankind a terrible legacy. It will recover, but it will take a couple more generations I suspect. Your cult will then be nothing more than a curiosity that Mankind will look back on with shame for being so stupid. christardology, and indeed religions in general, will then be seen for what they are - a means for an elitist group to profit from, and control, the masses.

The young of Europe do not, it seems, see christardology as part of its future. Here in the UK, the average age of a church goer is 61. The average age of a UK resident is 40. For the first time since data started to be collected, less than a million people attend church on a weekly basis. The writing is on the wall. christardology, here in the UK, is in terminal decline.

One thing is for sure, Atheists will treat christards better than you christards treated Atheists. Atheists can be proud of that. christards should hang their heads in shame for what they did.

This is just a deflection in solidarity with KA.

When you say "Twat" a Christian, what the fuck do you mean by that?

Andrew66 05-09-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 693015)
Looks like Looser0.66 is lost again. Dementia is kind of sad to see, but it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Davin, if I said I was coming to your town and I was going to TWAT you... how would you feel.

I'm expressly not saying that!

Kinich Ahau 05-09-2018 09:00 AM

I don't know why I bother but here we go. Andrew go back to the original post you complained about, did I say anything about any potential actions of myself towards another person? No. Your stupidity is good for a laugh but sometimes it is just tedious. It makes me feel like twatting you.

if anyone should be apologising it is you for your complete lack of shame concerning how stupid you are.

Davin 05-09-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693017)
Davin, if I said I was coming to your town and I was going to TWAT you... how would you feel.

I would care about that imaginary threat as much as I care about the hell one, in that I wouldn't care at all because it's imaginary.

But, you really should learn how to read.

Andrew66 05-09-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693018)
I don't know why I bother but here we go. Andrew go back to the original post you complained about, did I say anything about any potential actions of myself towards another person? No. Your stupidity is good for a laugh but sometimes it is just tedious. It makes me feel like twatting you.

KA you said you want to go "TWAT" some Christians.

The word TWAT as a noun means Cunt, but as a verb it means

"It is used informally as a verb in British English to mean "to hit or punch a person".

So I stand fast, for you to state you aim to TWAT Christians, without further commentary you are saying you wish to "hit or punch" a Christian.

You should amend and / or retract your post that you were ignorant to meaning of TWAT, expressly state that you mean no physical harm to anyone, and add an apology.

Andrew66 05-09-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 693019)
I would care about that imaginary threat as much as I care about the hell one, in that I wouldn't care at all because it's imaginary.

But, you really should learn how to read.

How would you know that if someone said they wanted to TWAT (hit) someone belonging to a specific group (that's a form of hate crime btw) - that such threat is imaginary?

Smellyoldgit 05-09-2018 04:58 PM

Poor dense Androol 0.66 isn't capable of understanding or looking up such complex things as "hyperbole" or "figure of speech" - that's because he's a stupid cunt that hasn't been punched in the head quite enough ....

Noodle 05-09-2018 05:03 PM

I'm sure you mean twatted in the head.

Smellyoldgit 05-09-2018 05:15 PM

:lol: but of course - how could I be so stupid as to mix up my twatting with a decent punch to so well deserving a cockwomble!

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 01:20 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693021)

"It is used informally as a verb in British English to mean "to hit or punch a person".

So I stand fast, for you to state you aim to TWAT Christians, without further commentary you are saying you wish to "hit or punch" a Christian.

You should amend and / or retract your post that you were ignorant to meaning of TWAT, expressly state that you mean no physical harm to anyone, and add an apology.

You missed a definition, shit for brains.

Noun - A Twat - A stupid cunt (like you, weirdo android IQ 6).

Verb - To Twat - Made to look a stupid cunt (like you, weirdo android IQ 6).

Dumb fuck.

Kinich Ahau 05-10-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693021)

I mean to twat a few christians. There.

Kinich Ahau 05-10-2018 01:55 AM

Quote:

This is the post that got Andy riled up. I am replying to Hertz. Tell me again how I am threatening violence in this statement or I'll twat you in your twat. Snowflake.

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 02:02 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693033)
This is the post that got Andy riled up. I am replying to Hertz. Tell me again how I am threatening violence in this statement or I'll twat you in your twat.

"You talking to me?"

"YOU TALKING TO ME?":D

Kinich Ahau 05-10-2018 02:06 AM

Relax buddy...BAM! :D

Hey I just threw a punch on the internet.

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 02:11 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693039)
Relax buddy...BAM! :D

Hey I just threw a punch on the internet.

So this is what being twatted feels like - and weirdo android IQ 6 complains. Tien.:D

Kinich Ahau 05-10-2018 02:15 AM

I hope you still have all your teeth, I think I broke my knuckle. :thumbsup:

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 02:17 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693044)
I hope you still have all your teeth, I think I broke my knuckle. :thumbsup:

I do:D

Kinich Ahau 05-10-2018 02:18 AM

Are we getting married now?

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 02:21 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693047)
Are we getting married now?

Not unless you made me pregnant. In which case, I think you ought to marry me out of common decency. But then, how do I tell my partner?

Kinich Ahau 05-10-2018 02:22 AM

Wow, I can do that over the net as well? That's a lot of pregnant pornstars.

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 02:31 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693049)
Wow, I can do that over the net as well? That's a lot of pregnant pornstars.

That reminds me of a joke but I don't quite know why.

There was a couple of nuns walking through a wood on their way to visit a local near-by convent when they were both raped.

Afterwards, one nun said to the other "How can we tell Mother Superior that we have been raped twice today".

"Twice?" asked the second nun.

"Yes", said the first nun, "We are going back the same way, aren't we?".:D

Davin 05-10-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote (Post 693022)
How would you know that if someone said they wanted to TWAT (hit) someone belonging to a specific group (that's a form of hate crime btw) - that such threat is imaginary?

Because you lie and exaggerate all the time, dumbshit. We have years of your posts that demonstrate that you do.

Even if you did manage to come to my home and try to attack me, I'm much stronger and faster than you (better looking too), you'd be attacking a superior being and therefore you would be attacking your god. So even if you were to get close enough to attack me, a weak thing like you is only a threat to me in your imagination.

But really, you need to learn how to read, you simple child.

Davin 05-10-2018 06:52 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693033)
This is the post that got Andy riled up. I am replying to Hertz. Tell me again how I am threatening violence in this statement or I'll twat you in your twat. Snowflake.

The twat Looser0.66 weren't going about threatening people with eternal suffering, it might have had a leg to stand on. The simpleton would still be defending the wrong hill, but at least it would look like a hypocrite.

Davin 05-10-2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693051)
That reminds me of a joke but I don't quite know why.

There was a couple of nuns walking through a wood on their way to visit a local near-by convent when they were both raped.

Afterwards, one nun said to the other "How can we tell Mother Superior that we have been raped twice today".

"Twice?" asked the second nun.

"Yes", said the first nun, "We are going back the same way, aren't we?".:D

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 07:07 AM

Nun in bath

A nun was in the bath having a soak when there was a knock on the door and a male voice said 'Blind Man'.

The nun thinks, he's blind, so she shouted, 'Come in'.

The man opened the door and said, 'Great tits, where do you want the blind?'.

Andrew66 05-10-2018 08:21 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693023)
Poor dense Androol 0.66 isn't capable of understanding or looking up such complex things as "hyperbole" or "figure of speech" - that's because he's a stupid cunt that hasn't been punched in the head quite enough ....

Ya sure

So if someone says (I'm not) - "I'm going to the neighbourhood school and TWAT some kids!" that's just all fine, hyperbole etc.

Well - know we know officially, this site is at an administor's level a safe haven (and offers defense) for violent provoking hate speech.

I wouldn't have a problem with this, we all know that KA is non violent, but why can't she own it and just say explicitly that when she says TWAT she meant it non violently. She won't. She won't even admit she said it - even though the comment is in plain view (very Trumpian - are you a Trump support KA?? - if so all is forgiven - just kidding, not forgiven).

Hate speech when it crosses into violent innuendo is wrong, and illegal.

Andrew66 05-10-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693028)
You missed a definition, shit for brains.

Noun - A Twat - A stupid cunt (like you, weirdo android IQ 6).

Verb - To Twat - Made to look a stupid cunt (like you, weirdo android IQ 6).

Dumb fuck.

KA needs to make a non violent clarification.

You guys are just joking around... trying to minimize .

KA - you better hope that no Christians are attacked in the US or UK for the next while, else the FBI will come a calling for you!

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693062)
KA needs to make a non violent clarification.

You guys are just joking around... trying to minimize .

KA - you better hope that no Christians are attacked in the US or UK for the next while, else the FBI will come a calling for you!

Fuck off, you dumb, weirdo, android IQ 6.

It's a pity that the FBI wasn't around when you fucking christards were raping, pillaging, torturing, enslaving and murdering humanity.

Bastards.