Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Open Mic and General Chat (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Troll Dump (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17261)

Smellyoldgit 01-09-2015 09:02 AM

Troll Dump

A place to hold random trolling, shit-stirring nonsense that we get from time to time. No guesses who will feature highly ..... :\

JerryJohn 01-09-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:

Francis wrote (Post 681598)
You know, constantly referring to feces plus having in your chosen name "smelly" and "old", will make people only talk to you if they are standing by an open window in a steady wind

ROFLOL.....the fuckwit (Smelly's word) has no one to talk to but the little flock here. That's obvious.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-09-2015 11:00 AM

Ah.......you don't like what I have to say now do you? Your little clan all responded back you dumbshit. Can't you teach them "don't feed the troll?"

JJ

psychodiva 01-11-2015 11:17 AM

but we love the trolls- you are our chew toys :)

JerryJohn 01-11-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 681718)
but we love the trolls- you are our chew toys :)

You are my chew toys actually...

JJ

Sinfidel 01-11-2015 07:01 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681734)

JJ

What happened to that wife you claim to bang three times a day? Conjugal visits over?

:lol:

JerryJohn 01-11-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 681746)
You are obviously too stupid to realize the atheists on this board are atheists, Thus, your crowing about your "Jefferson Christianity" is simply nuts, since none of us give a fuck.

:)

Get off the drugs, put the needles down. I'm not the person who talked about Jefferson Christianity. That was Francis.

Get some ADD meds so you can follow a simple conversation.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-11-2015 11:13 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 681742)
What happened to that wife you claim to bang three times a day? Conjugal visits over?

Unlike you and your dog I do not bang my wife 3x a day and have never said as such you moron. Or was that Mondrian. Oh yea, he liked the back of a horse's ass with his "gambling joint." that went broke with his flawed statistics.

Never mind. It's the mod Smelly that pictures a sheep for his object of affection. Baaaahhhhh!~ When you can't get the willing.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-11-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 681736)
Well, you would be wrong there, sweetie pie. There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world. That would be a majority of Christians, ass face. And how many would there need to be for it to be creepy? As for transsubstantiation, I still don't see any of the fine theists on this forum calling this disgusting and creepy ritual disgusting and creepy. Oh, but ritual cannibalism is soooooooo much better. And the human sacrifice thing is quite reasonable, too! Well, you have certainly demonstrated your moral and rational superiority today! :rolleyes:

Ghoul, you are such a Fuck-up. You're up there with Mondrian and his gambling joint when he had it. Flawed statistics. He would post several days with no "pick" couldn't do it; and then say he was so many in a row.
Dumb fuck.

So what if there are 1.2 billion Catholics. Why do you give a shit to what they do? 1/2 your board is your "incredible edible Jesus" with various stupid immature pics that a 5 year old could post. How many total Christians are there in the world? Do the math. Get back to me with an answer that is correct.

Pathetic sack.

JJ

Kinich Ahau 01-11-2015 11:39 PM

OK, that's nice. Back to your cell now....er, I mean your nice room. That's it, that's a good boy.

ghoulslime 01-12-2015 02:52 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681756)
Ghoul, you are such a Fuck-up. You're up there with Mondrian and his gambling joint when he had it. Flawed statistics. He would post several days with no "pick" couldn't do it; and then say he was so many in a row.
Dumb fuck.

So what if there are 1.2 billion Catholics. Why do you give a shit to what they do? 1/2 your board is your "incredible edible Jesus" with various stupid immature pics that a 5 year old could post. How many total Christians are there in the world? Do the math. Get back to me with an answer that is correct.

Pathetic sack.

JJ

More than half of the Christians in the world are Catholic, troll. It is probably time for you to get back to your little troll box. Let me know if you need help finding it.

ghoulslime 01-12-2015 02:55 AM

Dear Mods, it would appear that JerryJohn has earned full troll status. It might be time to start scooping up all of his poop into his litter box.

JerryJohn 01-12-2015 03:57 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 681761)
And a mental case!

ROFLMAO.........this site is a study of regular posters who are mental cases.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-12-2015 04:00 AM

The best bet is never fuck a whore, she's the one that will trap one into pregnancy and come back and ask for the bucks to get the AB. Who knows if she is pregnant really or not? She could be just a skank and most guys will fork over the "blood money." Stay Christian, get a wife, and spend your life with her.

JJ

ghoulslime 01-12-2015 05:37 AM

Our living room looks a lot better with all of the troll droppings scooped into the troll box! :D

JerryJohn 01-12-2015 06:45 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 681760)
Dear Mods, it would appear that JerryJohn has earned full troll status. It might be time to start scooping up all of his poop into his litter box.

LOL! Mommy come help me.....................waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

JerryJohn 01-12-2015 06:47 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 681759)
More than half of the Christians in the world are Catholic, troll. It is probably time for you to get back to your little troll box. Let me know if you need help finding it.

Why do you give a flying fuck what the Catholics do? Do you have a life outside your Raving Atheists box? Now go post on another thread you loser.
I like a good laugh. Reading any post you post anywhere guarantees it.

JJ

psychodiva 01-12-2015 03:36 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681734)

JJ

awww pimmelkopf says the sweetest things :heart:

psychodiva 01-12-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681754)
Get off the drugs, put the needles down. I'm not the person who talked about Jefferson Christianity. That was Francis.

Get some ADD meds so you can follow a simple conversation.

JJ

mmm but one wonders - what would help JJ follow a simple conversation?* :o

*Answers on a postcard please

psychodiva 01-12-2015 03:41 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681762)
ROFLMAO.........this site is a study of regular posters who are mental cases.

JJ

Now I have to disagree with you there JJ dearie- I have so far only spotted three genuine as you say 'mental cases' among those who reside here and only one of them has been of the religiosity variety. Please pray-tell on what evidence you base this observation? Further to this: what variety of 'mental case' as you put it are you diagnosing these people to be? Could I mayhap find it in the ICD10?

JerryJohn 01-12-2015 04:35 PM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 681798)
Now I have to disagree with you there JJ dearie- I have so far only spotted three genuine as you say 'mental cases' among those who reside here and only one of them has been of the religiosity variety. Please pray-tell on what evidence you base this observation? Further to this: what variety of 'mental case' as you put it are you diagnosing these people to be? Could I mayhap find it in the ICD10?

DSM-5 Copraphilia several posters.

JerryJohn 01-12-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 681797)
mmm but one wonders - what would help JJ follow a simple conversation?* :o

*Answers on a postcard please

Postcard: I am not a Thomas Jefferson Christian. One poster has noted that fact and it wasn't me. Apparently that is too difficult for one poster to remember. Brains probably fried out from too many drugs.

JJ

Sinfidel 01-12-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681768)
LOL! Mommy come help me.....................waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy?....what happened to your all-powerful invisible friend? :lol:

JerryJohn 01-13-2015 01:57 AM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 681826)
Mommy?....what happened to your all-powerful invisible friend? :lol:

Read post 16 again. It refers to Ghoul crying for help to Mommy Moderator to protect the board from the terrible troll. Ah....true love from Ghoul to Smelly.

Problems with reading comprehension again eh?

JJ

Sinfidel 01-13-2015 07:19 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 681832)
Read post 16 again. It refers to Ghoul crying for help to Mommy Moderator to protect the board from the terrible troll. Ah....true love from Ghoul to Smelly.

Problems with reading comprehension again eh?

JJ

the silly distraction you raised was simply attempt to divert attention away from the precisely clear point that was being made.

JerryJohn 01-13-2015 11:51 AM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 681843)
the silly distraction you raised was simply attempt to divert attention away from the precisely clear point that was being made.

You forgot a word is this sentence...tsk tsk. Do you know what it is?

JJ

JerryJohn 01-13-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Stephen Kahn wrote (Post 681858)
Try wiping your asshole. Try responding to what I said.

The raving atheists here don't wipe their assholes because they love feces and their asses are stretched out from shoving things up them. They can't respond to what you say because they are brain dead from drug and alcohol abuse.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-16-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 681887)

This is just stunning! Is it one of Ghoul's religious art dog feces creations it notes in the Raving Atheist profile?

I feel so lucky to have seen this. I have been waiting for a pic of one. Thanks Smelly for posting it for us.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-18-2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 681997)
Christianity is a study in moral ambivalence, a soul-torturing hypocrisy in which primarily well-intentioned people try to derive goodness from a fundamentally-wicked belief system. The whole religion is as confused as a Catholic priest trying to leave an altar boy’s birthday party, and doesn’t know whether he will be coming or going.

Ghoul,
why are you obsessed with Catholics? Maybe you like little boys yourself?

JJ

JerryJohn 01-19-2015 02:23 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 682052)

Now this is funny...............I must admit Smelly.
Wow,no shit in it.

JJ

dogpet 01-19-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682069)
Not all theists have Bishops.

JJ

Do you have a bishop jj?

JerryJohn 01-19-2015 03:55 PM

No, Not all theists have bishops.

JJ

dogpet 01-19-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682082)
No, Not all theists have bishops.

JJ

Have you ever had a bishop?

JerryJohn 01-19-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 682083)

No.

JJ

ghoulslime 01-20-2015 12:07 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 682083)

Na! He sticks to the choir boys! They are more easily seduced!

JerryJohn 01-20-2015 12:47 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 682114)
Na! He sticks to the choir boys! They are more easily seduced!

Ghoul, go play in your dog feces. Still awaiting patiently a pic of one of your religious sculptures of such.

I don't do boys. Boys that do Boys are fucked up in the head or were dressed as girls by their mamas. Something got way fucked up there.

Lesbians just need a good fuck and ass slappin'

JJ

JerryJohn 01-23-2015 02:46 AM

Wow, I'm so impressed how much the raving atheist losers know about NAMBLA. All Card Carrying members I bet.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ

ILOVEJESUS 01-23-2015 03:49 AM

Jerry John. What am I if I have no belief in a god, or belief in Atheism?

Please answer this or I will find you........and I will kill you!

JerryJohn 01-23-2015 08:22 AM

I might want to add it was very interesting to see how informed the raving atheists are about NAMBLA You guys all got a little boy toy hidden in your poverty stricken dumps you live in?

JJ

Kinich Ahau 01-23-2015 09:11 AM

JerryMong, If you ever surprise us and come up with an original thought we might give you more freedom so you can tongue the bums of other retards that come here. Somehow though I don't think you'll get the chance.

Ps. Smelly, feel free to send this to the dump as well, I dont really want to ruin this fascinating thread.

JerryJohn 01-24-2015 03:56 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 682320)
JerryMong, If you ever surprise us and come up with an original thought we might give you more freedom so you can tongue the bums of other retards that come here. Somehow though I don't think you'll get the chance.

Ps. Smelly, feel free to send this to the dump as well, I dont really want to ruin this fascinating thread.

Ah, "Mommy Mod come help." Yes I concur this was a very fascinating thread of how much you all know about NAMBLA>You sick son of a bitches can't even stop at faggot sex... you are doing little boys too? What a bunch of Fuck ups. Can't even have a conversation with Francis without talking about NAMBLA and little boys. You should be Catholic priests; maybe then you wouldn't be in poverty and near homelessness.

JJ

Sinfidel 01-24-2015 06:44 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682332)
Ah, "Mommy Mod come help." Yes I concur this was a very fascinating thread of how much you all know about NAMBLA>You sick son of a bitches can't even stop at faggot sex... you are doing little boys too? What a bunch of Fuck ups. Can't even have a conversation with Francis without talking about NAMBLA and little boys. You should be Catholic priests; maybe then you wouldn't be in poverty and near homelessness.

JJ

Hi, JJ - still having sex with these?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...V8Bw0laYQqhu9A

:heart::lol:

Kinich Ahau 01-24-2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682332)

JJ

Still nothing?

JerryJohn 01-24-2015 10:00 AM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682334)
Hi, JJ - still having sex with these?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...V8Bw0laYQqhu9A

:heart::lol:

Nope, I have a wife to fuck. Better be careful with those hotdogs those, Sinfidel, lest one get suck up your ass and you end up in the ER. Then the doc will have fun asking you "how it happened?"
Buyer beware.

JJ

Sinfidel 01-24-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682336)
Nope, I have a wife to fuck. Better be careful with those hotdogs those, Sinfidel, lest one get suck up your ass and you end up in the ER. Then the doc will have fun asking you "how it happened?"
Buyer beware.

JJ

IIRC you expressed an erotic preference for frozen frankfurters. So, what's the treatment for anal frostbite?

JerryJohn 01-24-2015 12:41 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682340)
IIRC you expressed an erotic preference for frozen frankfurters. So, what's the treatment for anal frostbite?

Learn to read. My friend is an ER doc and someone like you came in with a hot dog up his ass. Gee, wonder how it got there. I imagine someone like you Sinfidel probably knows. When you can't get the willing to shove it up your ass I guess you get a frankfurter.

I have a wife; get one.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-24-2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 682343)
Yeah, ahoba is quite the amazing teacher! So patiently guiding us through our education! :rolleyes:

Ghoul, you should get on your knees and thank your maker someone cares enough to try to educate your sad sorry ass.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-24-2015 09:56 PM

Quote:

ILOVEJESUS wrote (Post 682311)
Jerry John. What am I if I have no belief in a god, or belief in Atheism?

Please answer this or I will find you........and I will kill you!

I don't give a shit.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-25-2015 03:12 AM

[quote=ghoulslime;682353]Here is a worthwhile reprint of an earlier comment on Imaginary Jesus:[/QUOT

No, it was not worthwhile it was stupid.

JJ

JerryJohn 01-25-2015 03:14 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 682352)
Right here:

At this point in time, it is probably safe to assume that you are not an honest person who is actually seeking knowledge.

Surely you are mistaken, Ghoul. This place is a wealth of knowledge on highly sensitive issues such as shit, feces, stupid top 10 lists, and then there is a bonus; the ever beloved mod who is stuck in the anal stage.

There are worse things though.
Mama probably never helped him clean his ass when he wiped or some such fucked up problem with mommy probably caused that.

JJ

Kinich Ahau 01-25-2015 08:48 PM

Whereas your mummy is still wiping your bum isn't she?

JerryJohn 01-26-2015 04:36 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 682375)
Whereas your mummy is still wiping your bum isn't she?

Please don't clutter up my thread with nonsensical Bullshit. I'm not the poster with scatophilia issues.

My point is that actually no one wiped Smelly's ass so he was left to sit in his own shit and thus his obsession with it. He had nothing else to play with most likely. DSM 5 .

JJ

JerryJohn 01-27-2015 12:21 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 682396)
I think you've found the answer ghoulie. Things aren't always as they seem.

Instead of being a simple minded and naive Godhumper, what we might have here is a genius of a chicken with access to a keyboard. She is also a first time chicken mum, with serious questions about how to raise her chicks. I'm guessing that she was raised somewhere like an Internet cafe or IT department (possibly by a couple of witless nerds that have neglected her sex education) and has lost touch with her normal social conditioning, therefore she is quite confused about her instincts and responsibilities concerning her first batch of eggs.

I think we should answer her questions carefully and honestly and be proud that such an amazing freak of nature chose our humble forum, aware that we are a vast repository of knowledge about nature, evolution, things that come from bum holes and of course the art of raising chickens.

I am so impressed by the vast knowledge on this humble forum. I ask for more information on what comes from bum holes as that seems to be a real area of expertise. Could you also post some pictures of such so I can have a visual example.

Thanks.

God bless,
JJ

Sinfidel 01-27-2015 02:42 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682344)
Learn to read. My friend is an ER doc and someone like you came in with a hot dog up his ass.

Oh sure, and we believe you hook line and sinker. According to the Urban Legend, it's live hamsters, rather than frozen frankfurters, but trust the high class ER surgeons you pal around with to get it wrong.

Quote:

I have a wife; get one.
Do tell us again about your classy wife who offers you a blowjob if you'll get some kitchen curtains for the shack you keep her in! Sounds like a classic case of abuse.

:o

JerryJohn 01-27-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682398)
Oh sure, and we believe you hook line and sinker. According to the Urban Legend, it's live hamsters, rather than frozen frankfurters, but trust the high class ER surgeons you pal around with to get it wrong.

Do tell us again about your classy wife who offers you a blowjob if you'll get some kitchen curtains for the shack you keep her in! Sounds like a classic case of abuse.

:o

Ah, how nice. Faggots shoving live hamsters up their ass. I could believe that one. I see it's beyond your little Raving Atheist mind that someone might know and be friends with a physician? Surely is that how much in the gutter you live? Sad. Surrounded by faggots, feces and fuck ups?

I have a classy wife that everyone is envious of due to her physical beauty.
She is a Christian wife and submits to me and I love her as Christ loves the Church. I get an occasional blow job for free but I'm willing to negotiate sometimes. I'm a weak man when it comes to a blow job.

JJ

Sinfidel 01-28-2015 05:23 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682399)
She is a Christian wife and submits to me and I love her as Christ loves the Church. I get an occasional blow job for free but I'm willing to negotiate sometimes. I'm a weak man when it comes to a blow job.

JJ

http://anticache.img0.joyreactor.com...ox-956631.jpeg

Sinfidel 01-28-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

JJ

Anal/oral sex, whether heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual, is regarded by Christinsanity as SODOMY.
So, both you and your "wife" (likely imaginary) are SODOMITES, and therefore anything BUT Christian.

JerryJohn 01-28-2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682418)

Ah, I'm touched by the pics...

JJ

JerryJohn 01-28-2015 06:47 PM

:hand:
Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682436)
Anal/oral sex, whether heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual, is regarded by Christinsanity as SODOMY.
So, both you and your "wife" (likely imaginary) are SODOMITES, and therefore anything BUT Christian.

No, any kind of sex a husband and wife want to engage in that ends up in normal intercourse is acceptable and pleasing to God.

No real man wants to fuck a woman in the ass. That's what faggots do.

JJ

Michael 01-29-2015 12:28 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682439)
No real man wants to fuck a woman in the ass. That's what faggots do.

Gay men fuck women in the ass? I'm not sure at this point that you know what "gay" means.

JerryJohn 01-29-2015 12:48 AM

Quote:

Michael wrote (Post 682442)
Gay men fuck women in the ass? I'm not sure at this point that you know what "gay" means.

My mistake. That was unclear. Gay men fuck other men in the ass, not women. This is not pleasing to God.
Carry on.....

JJ

Sinfidel 01-29-2015 11:05 PM

Quote:

JJ

Though Driscoll rarely dabbles directly in politics—his followers know implicitly where he stands—his comments about queers and, in particular, women have been a source of ire for many. When Ted Haggard, president of the National Association of
Quote:

Evangelicals was caught with meth and a male prostitute, Driscoll pointed the finger at Haggard’s wife: “It is not uncommon to meet pastors’ wives who really let themselves go; they sometimes feel that because their husband is a pastor, he is therefore trapped into fidelity, which gives them cause for laziness.” Outrage on the part of feminists merely stoked Driscoll’s fire.

Another time, he set the blogosphere abuzz by recounting a self-congratulatory story in which he advised a woman in his congregation that she should apologize to her husband for the sin of not “serving” him, and then should get down on her knees and give him a blow job. By Driscoll’s account this excellent advice caused the husband to start attending church.
http://www.salon.com/2014/04/03/chri...avior_partner/

So now we know the origin of your Christian wife abuse...

:vomit:

JerryJohn 01-29-2015 11:34 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682444)
Though Driscoll rarely dabbles directly in politics—his followers know implicitly where he stands—his comments about queers and, in particular, women have been a source of ire for many. When Ted Haggard, president of the National Association of

http://www.salon.com/2014/04/03/chri...avior_partner/

So now we know the origin of your Christian wife abuse...

:vomit:

Bahahahahahahaha! It's not my problem the above noted are fuck ups who are fucked up in the head and hypocrites.

I think both spouses should do what they can to keep their physical beauty and be physically in shape. You owe that to a spouse you love deeply. No guy wants to fuck some overweight nagging hag and no woman I might think wants some guy with a 6 pack and stains on his shirt coming to bed and expecting to get laid.

I'm thinking next time my sweet, gorgeous wife will give me a free blow job I will give her a golf cart.

JJ

Sinfidel 01-30-2015 01:59 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682448)
I'm thinking next time my sweet, gorgeous wife will give me a free blow job I will give her a golf cart.

JJ

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards...ab77b15d9b.png

dogpet 01-30-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

no woman I might think wants some guy with a 6 pack and stains on his shirt coming to bed and expecting to get laid.

Oh! I donno:blush:

Quote:

Fat is she?

Kinich Ahau 01-30-2015 06:31 PM

JJ, using the word free says more than I think you meant

JerryJohn 02-01-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682457)

Bahahahahahaha! I can only hope I get some road head.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-01-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 682458)
Oh! I donno:blush:

Fat is she?

Some fuck is probably desperate enough to fuck some fat ass with stains on his shirt I suppose philosophically speaking.

No, my wife is not fat.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-01-2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 682459)
JJ, using the word free says more than I think you meant

No such thing as a free lunch, KA, you are right!

JJ

Sinfidel 02-01-2015 11:14 AM

Quote:

JJ

Sweetie, let's try out your new golf cart....

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...VTAnAGdhrFWULg

Sinfidel 02-01-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

JJ

dogpet 02-01-2015 12:32 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682461)
Some fuck is probably desperate enough to fuck some fat ass with stains on his shirt I suppose philosophically speaking.

No, my wife is not fat.

Do you know what a male 6 pack means?
Using your reverse terminology, that indeed makes your alleged wife a lard arse porker in need of mobility.

FU

(apologies to any real large people reading)

dstallma 02-01-2015 12:52 PM

6 Pack

http://theanabolicinsider.com/wp-con...ixPackAbs1.jpg

dogpet 02-01-2015 01:52 PM

JerryJohn 02-01-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682463)
Sweetie, let's try out your new golf cart....

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...VTAnAGdhrFWULg

Looks like someone one of the raving atheists would kidnap as a sex slave for that's the best they could do and she probably wouldn't put up a fight.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-01-2015 06:27 PM

Quote:

dstallma wrote (Post 682466)

I like that picture of Smelly the Mod...........
needs to spend some time in the gym though get some skank drugged up enough and she might do anything.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-01-2015 06:27 PM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 682465)
Do you know what a male 6 pack means?
Using your reverse terminology, that indeed makes your alleged wife a lard arse porker in need of mobility.

FU

(apologies to any real large people reading)

Take a logics course. You Flunk beginner logic in this sentence. F for Fuck Off.

JJ

Kinich Ahau 02-01-2015 08:35 PM

That's not Smelly, he's got two drambuie bottles tattooed above his liver.

JerryJohn 02-02-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 682471)
That's not Smelly, he's got two drambuie bottles tattooed above his liver.

TMI......Probably cirrhosis of the liver with be Smelly's demise.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-03-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

dstallma wrote (Post 682473)
I told the new kid at work that I am an atheist. She was startled. She had never met an atheist (as far as she knows). Then she told me her cousin just met an atheist recently as well.
I did not tell her the guy (still in closet) in the next cube is also an atheist. We are more numerous than most people know.
:thumbsup:

Why would anyone give a shit you are all atheists? Don't flatter yourself, they probably don't give a fuck. You all like to think I AM AN ATHEIST, when quite frankly outside your little corner of the internet no one gives a rat's ass.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-03-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 682454)

Smelly, what a class fuck up act you are with your "poopy" pictures.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-03-2015 10:22 PM

In fact given the "traffic " here for new posters no one inside the Internet gives a flying fuck either you are "Raving Atheists."

JJ

Kinich Ahau 02-03-2015 11:44 PM

Yet here you are.

JerryJohn 02-04-2015 01:41 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 682477)
Yet here you are.

Yes, I care about lost souls.

JJ

Sinfidel 02-04-2015 06:42 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682478)
Yes, I care about lost souls.

JJ

But, do you care enough to have your wife give them free blow jobs?

JerryJohn 02-04-2015 08:58 AM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682479)
But, do you care enough to have your wife give them free blow jobs?

I never was good at sharing. NEVER. She can't get enough of me.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-04-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 682483)
He's the current forum trolling idiot, only out to stir shit, poke the wasp's nest and get on most people's tits. Nothing gets removed - simply moved into the troll dump to avoid having to see his nonsense spread across multiple threads. Like Catholic priests, he preys on newcomers to the fold hoping to get a nibble. Unfortunately, some folk haven't grasped the concept of ignoring this type of fucker - but it's little trouble to sweep up their shit from time to time.

Ah....Smelly, you never fail to disappoint. I noticed there's a little "shit"
in this post. Always the shit angle with you, isn't it? I can just see you spreading it over whatever you screw.

Thanks for the introduction. Now I will introduce Smelly who is a moderator and also a professor of scatology. Very interesting posts always with a feces spin.

JJ

JerryJohn 02-04-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

dstallma wrote (Post 682482)
So tell me about JJ.
I noticed that his reply was removed.
He did not sound very pleasant. :rolleyes:

Ah....stick around awhile and see the "true colors" of these atheists.
If you stay, which most don't, you'll be wallowing down with the pigs in the mud talking about feces, stupid top 10 lists, and posting immature posts.

I stick around for a few good laughs.

I'll just read your posts from now on to see if you add anything worthwhile that requires brain cells to read. Please feel free to join me anytime on my thread "Troll Dump"

Back when my friend Jerry posted there were lovely posts on the top 10 list such as a person sticking a cross up a woman's vagina and things like that.
So refreshing.

God bless,
JJ

dstallma 02-05-2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682488)
Ah....stick around awhile and see the "true colors" of these atheists.
If you stay, which most don't, you'll be wallowing down with the pigs in the mud talking about feces, stupid top 10 lists, and posting immature posts.

I stick around for a few good laughs.

I'll just read your posts from now on to see if you add anything worthwhile that requires brain cells to read. Please feel free to join me anytime on my thread "Troll Dump"

Back when my friend Jerry posted there were lovely posts on the top 10 list such as a person sticking a cross up a woman's vagina and things like that.
So refreshing.

God bless,
JJ

JJ, I am one of those atheists. Why else do you think I came here? Oh wait, you don't think. :vomit:

JerryJohn 02-05-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

dstallma wrote (Post 682495)
JJ, I am one of those atheists. Why else do you think I came here? Oh wait, you don't think. :vomit:

Ah, I see. I offer you a warm welcome and look so forward to reading your posts. I see you are into vomit which will be a nice addition to the feces pictures and discussions.

Do you plan to also post pictures of vomit? Do you have emetophilia?

JJ

JerryJohn 02-10-2015 11:48 AM

Special Valentine Notice for the raving atheist posters:

I just wanted to let you know I am going to hopefully post my top 10 List of stupid posts On Sunday.

If you have posted something so stupid you are now embarrassed, as you should be, please just drop me a note on my thread and I will remove
it out of the kindness of my heart. Just give me a reference number and thread name.

I plan to take my beautiful wife out for a lovely dinner and night in bed so until then....

JJ

JerryJohn 02-11-2015 04:02 AM

10 stupid posts by atheists.

This shows an inability to use a similie without referencing anything but a turd. Ah,the love of the shit references. Notice the inappropriate comma use and also what the Fuck? Innit? use the space bar. take out at n please.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:43 AM #3

ghoulslime

I Live Here

Not all of Indonesia is like that, but it is a bit like swimming in a swimming pool with a turd floating at one end, innit?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator

JerryJohn 02-11-2015 04:07 AM

10 stupid posts from atheists continued. This one shows projection Even a retard can read the Bible and know that Jesus did not swallow man pudding. The poster itself probably engages in "eating man pudding." Fucking stupid as hell.

ghoulslime

I Live Here

Jesus was both a fisher of men and a swallower of man pudding.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator

JerryJohn 02-11-2015 04:12 AM

10 stupid posts.

Now we shall look at the stupid pics posted. This one is interesting in that a teen could post something this immature as well as someone retarded. The pic isn't here but it's a duck saying mother fucker. Aw. Touching.

Smellyoldgit

Stinkin' Mod

JerryJohn 02-11-2015 04:23 AM

10 stupid posts (Oh so many to choose from) This is from Michael an "obssesd" member.
This poster gives a "fair warning" if Poster X doesn't shape up "BY GOD I will BE 100% done with you) This shows a lack of intuition that these people don't give a fuck about Michael's posts. In reality Michael loves to feed trolls.

Michael

Obsessed Member

Quote:

Michael wrote View Post

I will give you the benefit of the doubt one more time, but if you continue down that path then fair warning, I will be 100% done with you.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup

Michael

Obsessed Member

Quote:

Michael wrote View Post

I will give you the benefit of the doubt one more time, but if you continue down that path then fair warning, I will be 100% done with you.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup

JerryJohn 02-11-2015 07:53 AM

10 stupid posts:

This one is so eloquent and shows the expanded vocabulary of the poster. Wouldn't the Junior High students love such words: cunt, vulva, and of course a reference to the ass.

Kinich Ahau

Obsessed Member

Cunthamster is one of a subspecies named vulvacricetinae assclowni.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii

Kinich Ahau

Obsessed Member

Cunthamster is one of a subspecies named vulvacricetinae assclowni.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii

JerryJohn 02-11-2015 08:02 AM

This post is interesting for the dumbass quote. The Bible is a book obviousy,
not a piece of "shit". Once again we see feces and shit comments as popular on Raving Atheists.

Quote:
"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep

JerryJohn 02-11-2015 08:14 AM

Kate speaks to the clientele of posters that are not atheist responding. People like those that work in a chicken killing store. Thus this helps us explain why there is no
decent dialogue beyond myself as a theist visitor. No on is interested.

Kate

Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Wait. It wants us to explain its question to it? Wow. Been working in that Chicken Killing Store too long innit.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.

JerryJohn 02-11-2015 08:14 AM

Kate speaks to the clientele of posters that are not atheist responding. People like those that work in a chicken killing store. Thus this helps us explain why there is no
decent dialogue beyond myself as a theist visitor. No one is interested.

Kate

Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Wait. It wants us to explain its question to it? Wow. Been working in that Chicken Killing Store too long innit.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.

Sinfidel 02-11-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682563)
This post is interesting for the dumbass quote. The Bible is a book obviousy,
not a piece of "shit". Once again we see feces and shit comments as popular on Raving Atheists.

Quote:
"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep

https://godshmod.files.wordpress.com...pg?w=466&h=349