Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Open Mic and General Chat (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Troll Dump (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17261)

dogpet 01-19-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682069)
Not all theists have Bishops.

JJ

Do you have a bishop jj?

JerryJohn 01-19-2015 03:55 PM

No, Not all theists have bishops.

JJ

dogpet 01-19-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682082)
No, Not all theists have bishops.

JJ

Have you ever had a bishop?

JerryJohn 01-19-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 682083)

No.

JJ

ghoulslime 01-20-2015 12:07 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 682083)

Na! He sticks to the choir boys! They are more easily seduced!

JerryJohn 01-20-2015 12:47 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 682114)
Na! He sticks to the choir boys! They are more easily seduced!

Ghoul, go play in your dog feces. Still awaiting patiently a pic of one of your religious sculptures of such.

I don't do boys. Boys that do Boys are fucked up in the head or were dressed as girls by their mamas. Something got way fucked up there.

Lesbians just need a good fuck and ass slappin'

JJ

JerryJohn 01-23-2015 02:46 AM

Wow, I'm so impressed how much the raving atheist losers know about NAMBLA. All Card Carrying members I bet.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ

ILOVEJESUS 01-23-2015 03:49 AM

Jerry John. What am I if I have no belief in a god, or belief in Atheism?

Please answer this or I will find you........and I will kill you!

JerryJohn 01-23-2015 08:22 AM

I might want to add it was very interesting to see how informed the raving atheists are about NAMBLA You guys all got a little boy toy hidden in your poverty stricken dumps you live in?

JJ

Kinich Ahau 01-23-2015 09:11 AM

JerryMong, If you ever surprise us and come up with an original thought we might give you more freedom so you can tongue the bums of other retards that come here. Somehow though I don't think you'll get the chance.

Ps. Smelly, feel free to send this to the dump as well, I dont really want to ruin this fascinating thread.

JerryJohn 01-24-2015 03:56 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 682320)
JerryMong, If you ever surprise us and come up with an original thought we might give you more freedom so you can tongue the bums of other retards that come here. Somehow though I don't think you'll get the chance.

Ps. Smelly, feel free to send this to the dump as well, I dont really want to ruin this fascinating thread.

Ah, "Mommy Mod come help." Yes I concur this was a very fascinating thread of how much you all know about NAMBLA>You sick son of a bitches can't even stop at faggot sex... you are doing little boys too? What a bunch of Fuck ups. Can't even have a conversation with Francis without talking about NAMBLA and little boys. You should be Catholic priests; maybe then you wouldn't be in poverty and near homelessness.

JJ

Sinfidel 01-24-2015 06:44 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682332)
Ah, "Mommy Mod come help." Yes I concur this was a very fascinating thread of how much you all know about NAMBLA>You sick son of a bitches can't even stop at faggot sex... you are doing little boys too? What a bunch of Fuck ups. Can't even have a conversation with Francis without talking about NAMBLA and little boys. You should be Catholic priests; maybe then you wouldn't be in poverty and near homelessness.

JJ

Hi, JJ - still having sex with these?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...V8Bw0laYQqhu9A

:heart::lol:

Kinich Ahau 01-24-2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682332)

JJ

Still nothing?

JerryJohn 01-24-2015 10:00 AM

Quote:

Sinfidel wrote (Post 682334)
Hi, JJ - still having sex with these?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...V8Bw0laYQqhu9A

:heart::lol:

Nope, I have a wife to fuck. Better be careful with those hotdogs those, Sinfidel, lest one get suck up your ass and you end up in the ER. Then the doc will have fun asking you "how it happened?"
Buyer beware.

JJ

Sinfidel 01-24-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

JerryJohn wrote (Post 682336)
Nope, I have a wife to fuck. Better be careful with those hotdogs those, Sinfidel, lest one get suck up your ass and you end up in the ER. Then the doc will have fun asking you "how it happened?"
Buyer beware.

JJ

IIRC you expressed an erotic preference for frozen frankfurters. So, what's the treatment for anal frostbite?