Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Hi (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16809)

5thHarry 01-08-2012 08:43 AM

Hi

Hi, i'm Harry, I come from atheistfo***.org, am well acquainted TheSummerQueen:heart:, and a few fundies on here:bird::bird::bird:.

I'm a British atheist who loves politics, abusing retarded Republicans who think trickle down economics works, laughing at creationists, reading George Orwell books and Christopher Hitchens essays.

Just thought i'd say hi.

Irreligious 01-08-2012 10:13 AM

Hi, Harry. Welcome to the forum.

How'd you manage to escape the overwhelming pressure to adopt some form of supernatural belief system?

Michael 01-08-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

5thHarry wrote (Post 653996)
Hi, i'm Harry, I come from atheistfo***.org, am well acquainted TheSummerQueen:heart:, and a few fundies on here:bird::bird::bird:.

I'm a British atheist who loves politics, abusing retarded Republicans who think trickle down economics works, laughing at creationists, reading George Orwell books and Christopher Hitchens essays.

Just thought i'd say hi.

Hi!

Dammit, how am I meant to find out what atheist forums you might be from when you hide it in an unbreakable code like that?

Other than that, welcome!

ghoulslime 01-08-2012 10:33 AM

Welcome, 5thHarry! Are there 4 Harrys who are harrier than you?

psychodiva 01-08-2012 11:09 AM

hi Harry - good to have another British heathen here :)

5thHarry 01-08-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Irreligious wrote (Post 654002)
Hi, Harry. Welcome to the forum.

How'd you manage to escape the overwhelming pressure to adopt some form of supernatural belief system?

I'm British, not stupid.

There is no religious pressure here, no one really gives two fucks :D
Saying that we a few arsehole MP's, namely Nadine Dorries who's a bit of a right wing fundy, but even PM David Cameron seems to realise she's a clown.

I'm quite into religion and the retardation behind it as i'm big into American politics, and obviously America has a glut of fuckstick evangelical 6000 yr old yec creatards. So they make the political landscape interesting.

Thank you all for the welcome.

Smellyoldgit 01-08-2012 11:40 AM

Hello heathen - hope you like your beer warm. :cheers:

Eva 01-08-2012 12:38 PM

oh noes. not another brit.

welcome to our puertorrican forum, 5th.

ILOVEJESUS 01-08-2012 01:02 PM

Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy the entertainment as well as the more serious items here.:)

Smellyoldgit 01-08-2012 02:45 PM

Finally, now I see E-bore's cunning plan - he's using his forum attack and retarded blog to fulfill the not yet forgotten Jobee prophesy to unite all atheist forums! The influx of noobs (whilst always welcome) is a sign that his plan is slowly working, as no-one could be as dickworthedly stupid as the cyber E-bore portrays himself to be - the Poe effect is in full swing. The tard is one of us.

Or am I being a twat.

ILOVEJESUS 01-08-2012 03:15 PM

There have been an awful lot of newbies lol.

Kinich Ahau 01-08-2012 09:59 PM

Hi 5 Harry

Michael 01-08-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 654041)
Finally, now I see E-bore's cunning plan - he's using his forum attack and retarded blog to fulfill the not yet forgotten Jobee prophesy to unite all atheist forums! The influx of noobs (whilst always welcome) is a sign that his plan is slowly working, as no-one could be as dickworthedly stupid as the cyber E-bore portrays himself to be - the Poe effect is in full swing. The tard is one of us.

Credit where credit is due. Several of us signed up to other forums due to Egor, several other people joined up to this forum due to Egor. You joke, but he really has done more for uniting atheists than a lot of atheists.

I don't think we should let his efforts be in vain, and continue the uniting efforts!

Kinich Ahau 01-08-2012 11:16 PM

There is only one atheist forum, all others are heretical abominations.

I'm just not sure which one it is!

Smellyoldgit 01-09-2012 06:19 AM

Yes - we're all individuals!!