Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atheist vs Theist (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Argument to satisfy atheistic and theistic sensibilities (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17049)

Kinich Ahau 05-10-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693062)
KA needs to make a non violent clarification.

You guys are just joking around... trying to minimize .

KA - you better hope that no Christians are attacked in the US or UK for the next while, else the FBI will come a calling for you!

Snowflake!

Kinich Ahau 05-10-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693061)
Ya sure

So if someone says (I'm not) - "I'm going to the neighbourhood school and TWAT some kids!" that's just all fine, hyperbole etc.

Well - know we know officially, this site is at an administor's level a safe haven (and offers defense) for violent provoking hate speech.

I wouldn't have a problem with this, we all know that KA is non violent, but why can't she own it and just say explicitly that when she says TWAT she meant it non violently. She won't. She won't even admit she said it - even though the comment is in plain view (very Trumpian - are you a Trump support KA?? - if so all is forgiven - just kidding, not forgiven).

Hate speech when it crosses into violent innuendo is wrong, and illegal.

I'm going to twat you in the twat you twat

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Ya sure

So if someone says (I'm not) - "I'm going to the neighbourhood school and TWAT some kids!" that's just all fine, hyperbole etc.

Well - know we know officially, this site is at an administor's level a safe haven (and offers defense) for violent provoking hate speech.

I wouldn't have a problem with this, we all know that KA is non violent, but why can't she own it and just say explicitly that when she says TWAT she meant it non violently. She won't. She won't even admit she said it - even though the comment is in plain view (very Trumpian - are you a Trump support KA?? - if so all is forgiven - just kidding, not forgiven).

Hate speech when it crosses into violent innuendo is wrong, and illegal.

But we aren't threatening to twat some school kids. We are discussing some low-life trolling christards that are acting like school kids.

Big difference weirdo IQ 6.

Andrew66 05-10-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693070)
But we aren't threatening to twat some school kids. We are discussing some low-life trolling christards that are acting like school kids.

Big difference weirdo IQ 6.

See how violent speech escalates to more violent speech.

Tien.

Sinfidel 05-10-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

"I'm going to the neighbourhood school

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/82...2560e10dff.jpg

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693074)

Tien.

I can see how violent christards fool some people into thinking that they are peaceable, you fuckin' weirdo cunt with an IQ of 6.

hertz vanrental 05-10-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693074)

Tien.

WTF does "Tien" mean? you weirdo wanker with an IQ of 6?

Davin 05-11-2018 06:44 AM

Tien Shinhan from Dragon Ball.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170915030720

Looser0.66 probably worships him as a god.

Andrew66 05-12-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693087)
WTF does "Tien" mean? you weirdo wanker with an IQ of 6?

I don't know, but Hertz says it at the end of her speeches - I thought it was cool.

hertz vanrental 05-12-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693126)
I don't know, but Hertz says it at the end of her speeches - I thought it was cool.

Weirdo android is a wanker with an IQ of 6. If I put this at the end of my 'speeches', will you use it?

Andrew66 05-13-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693136)
Weirdo android is a wanker with an IQ of 6. If I put this at the end of my 'speeches', will you use it?

U say Tien, WTF does it mean.??

hertz vanrental 05-13-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693210)
U say Tien, WTF does it mean.??

Tien, you weirdo wanker android with an IQ of 6.

Davin 05-14-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693126)

I wish you wouldn't use terms you don't understand, because then you'd have nothing to say.

Andrew66 05-14-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 693236)
I wish you wouldn't use terms you don't understand, because then you'd have nothing to say.

What is Tien? Ask your girlfriend. When are you two going to start dating?

hertz vanrental 05-14-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693246)
What is Tien? Ask your girlfriend. When are you two going to start dating?

Have you given the papist bitch it up her fat smelly ass yet. Oh, and how do you stand the stink of the piss from her incontinent panties? Does that turn you on? I bet it does!:bird:

Davin 05-15-2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693246)
What is Tien?

You shouldn't use terms you don't understand. But then you'd have nothing to say.

Andrew66 05-16-2018 10:11 PM

Hey Davin

You're one of those liberal types who defend Islam because its the minority religion and it would just be xenophobic not to do so right?

Your chief defense of Islam is slyly crafted as drawing a false moral equivalence between Christianity and Islam.

Watch the 3 minute video and comment. Bill Mayer gets it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRH1J2p4_jA

Lying, stinking, Bitch - start telling the truth

hertz vanrental 05-17-2018 06:49 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693342)

Coming from a christard, that comment is laughable:bird:

Oh, and cut out the fat bastard breakfasts, you fat bald twat - unless you want a heart attack.

Davin 05-17-2018 07:14 AM

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote (Post 693342)
Hey Davin

Hey dumbass,

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote
You're one of those liberal types[...]

I am not. And I don't defend Islam, I attack all religions. I know you're stupid, but maybe if I keep saying it you'll eventually get it.

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote
Your chief defense of Islam is slyly crafted as drawing a false moral equivalence between Christianity and Islam.

You continue to demonstrate your inability to comprehend.

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote

Are you talking to yourself again?

Kinich Ahau 05-17-2018 07:19 AM

Same. I put down any mumbo-jumbo superstition no matter what it's called. It just so happens that we have two fuckknuckles here pushing white-man christianity which is surely on the way out in the US.

Noodle 05-17-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693342)
Hey Davin

Watch the 3 minute video and comment. Bill Mayer gets it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRH1J2p4_jA

In this video, Bill Maher says there was a poll done in Egypt where 80% said stoning was appropriate for adultery and death was appropriate for leaving Islam. I'd be interested in seeing results from other Muslim countries.

Never forget that Muslims are almost a quarter of the world's population and as of 2010, more than 60% of the world's Muslims don't live in the Middle East. The majority live in India, East Asia, and Pacific Islands.

Yep, the Saudi government beheads people. Do the people support it? I don't know. Many of my students were afraid to talk about it. They said in their country if you criticize the government, a van would come snatch you off the street.

Andrew66 05-17-2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 693378)
Hey dumbass,

I am not. And I don't defend Islam, I attack all religions. I know you're stupid, but maybe if I keep saying it you'll eventually get it.

You continue to demonstrate your inability to comprehend.

Are you talking to yourself again?

U steered clear from the meat of the matter didn't you.

Uncomfortable subject?

Andrew66 05-17-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Noodle wrote (Post 693380)
In this video, Bill Maher says there was a poll done in Egypt where 80% said stoning was appropriate for adultery and death was appropriate for leaving Islam. I'd be interested in seeing results from other Muslim countries.

Never forget that Muslims are almost a quarter of the world's population and as of 2010, more than 60% of the world's Muslims don't live in the Middle East. The majority live in India, East Asia, and Pacific Islands.

Yep, the Saudi government beheads people. Do the people support it? I don't know. Many of my students were afraid to talk about it. They said in their country if you criticize the government, a van would come snatch you off the street.

thank you Noodle , at least your willing to address the evil of Islam

Davin is too cowardly - protects Islam by drawing a false moral equivalency between all religions. Standard Islam protector.

Davin = Love of supporting ethnic minority (conflated to Islam) trumps hatred for religious evil

Noodle 05-17-2018 08:40 AM

Whoa now. I don't think you and I are on the same side in this. I know lots of Muslims, Saudis in fact, and I certainly don't think they're evil.

In fact, as I've written here before, I think it's the world's Muslims that are being terrorized. Middle Eastern governments are oppressive toward their people. ISIS kills and enslaves Muslims and one of their goals is to make the West hate Muslims. There's harassment in non-Muslim majority countries, not to mention the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar.

Noodle 05-17-2018 08:43 AM

One of my points is that there are Muslims all over the world, so to convince me that Islam is evil, you're going to have to show me more evidence than one poll of Egyptians and some oppressive governments.

Andrew66 05-17-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Noodle wrote (Post 693386)
Whoa now. I don't think you and I are on the same side in this. I know lots of Muslims, Saudis in fact, and I certainly don't think they're evil.

In fact, as I've written here before, I think it's the world's Muslims that are being terrorized. Middle Eastern governments are oppressive toward their people. ISIS kills and enslaves Muslims and one of their goals is to make the West hate Muslims. There's harassment in non-Muslim majority countries, not to mention the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar.

We can get into the discussion.

but then by your logic, clearly Christianity also isn't evil, because I'm sure you know lots of Christians who you don't think are evil?

One way of defining the character of a relgion is to look and analyse the text. The next way is to look at how most people who identify to the religion behave, and to assess what their values are.

In the West, both Christians and Muslims tend to be relatively secularized because of integration in our society. So one gets a mishmash.

In the middle east, the attitudes of mainstream Muslims are 1) anti gay - death penalty, 2) anti woman's rights -= raped women are killed if they didn't scream loud enough to be heard 3) kill those who leave religion etc. the list goes on.

But if you are resistant to attacking Islam, well, join the vast majority of others on this site. Its tough to bash a minority group, oppressed by Trump no less.

Smellyoldgit 05-17-2018 09:10 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693388)
But if you are resistant to attacking Islam, well, join the vast majority of others on this site.

Like the dense, stupid, shit-stirring parrot you are - you keep saying this. I'll wager you didn't read even one of the many links I posted, demonstrating that Jizzlam 'visitors' get just as much stick as you demented christ-stains. You are a fucking knob.

Andrew66 05-17-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693389)
that Jizzlam 'visitors' get just as much stick as you demented christ-stains. .

That you don't see how this comment defends Islam is part of the problem.

Only a select minority of Atheists on this site have the balls to really attack Islam - and most of the posts are shy to. Usually attacks against Islam are deflected back to attack Christianity.

As KA said, better to attack the "white" man's religion.

Muslims don't come on this site to bother the Atheists, so all if forgiven of course..

Smellyoldgit 05-17-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693390)
Muslims don't come on this site to bother the Atheists, ........

They rarely come here ...... but when they do, their fucked-up religion is treated with the disrespect it deserves.

Kinich Ahau 05-17-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693390)

As KA said, better to attack the "white" man's religion.

Don't misquote me you lying tosser. I didn't say "better to attack"

You can't even make the simplest of arguments without lying. Lying hillbilly.

Andrew66 05-17-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693395)
Don't misquote me you lying tosser. I didn't say "better to attack"

You can't even make the simplest of arguments without lying. Lying hillbilly.

Hooray - Smelly must have spoken to you - its great that you want to make clear that you don't want to "attack" anyone.

Well done Smelly - keep the site peaceful. ;)

Andrew66 05-17-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693394)
They rarely come here ...... but when they do, their fucked-up religion is treated with the disrespect it deserves.

In your opinion which religion is worst (which one causes more damage to society)

Christianity or Islam?

hertz vanrental 05-17-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693398)
In your opinion which religion is worst (which one causes more damage to society)

Christianity or Islam?

Easy, christards have murdered FAR, Far, Far more Atheists and raped far more children than Muslims have.

Kinich Ahau 05-17-2018 11:24 AM

AndyIQ00.666 tell us why you think Allah exists and we will be happy to rebut or debunk anything you say.

The three main abrahamic religions are all very similar and anything said to debunk the claims of one can usually apply equally to the others.

Get it yet, you lying christard?

Kinich Ahau 05-17-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693397)
Hooray - Smelly must have spoken to you - its great that you want to make clear that you don't want to "attack" anyone.

Well done Smelly - keep the site peaceful. ;)

I'd be happy to twat you if you came anywhere near my vicinity.

Noodle 05-17-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693388)

but then by your logic, clearly Christianity also isn't evil, because I'm sure you know lots of Christians who you don't think are evil?

Correct. I certainly don't think religions are generally forces for good, but their adherents aren't evil. In fact, most of the Christians I know believe in the nice stuff and reject what doesn't sit well with them. My mom calls herself Catholic, but is pro-choice and supports gay marriage.

Quote:

One way of defining the character of a relgion is to look and analyse the text. The next way is to look at how most people who identify to the religion behave, and to assess what their values are.

In the West, both Christians and Muslims tend to be relatively secularized because of integration in our society. So one gets a mishmash.
Right. They can do the same mental gymnastics Christians do so that they can reject or explain away the icky bits and keep the parts they like. Many of them do that.

Quote:

In the middle east, the attitudes of mainstream Muslims are 1) anti gay - death penalty, 2) anti woman's rights -= raped women are killed if they didn't scream loud enough to be heard 3) kill those who leave religion etc. the list goes on.
But less than a third of the world's Muslims live in the Middle East. Do Muslims in Indonesia have the same views and practices? Also keep in mind that in Saudi at least, the people have no say in how things are done and can disappear if they voice dissent.

How do you explain African Christians who practice FGM and torture children who they suspect are witches? Is it the Christianity that makes them do it? I would say it's faulty thinking that leads to both religiosity of any flavor and other dumb, harmful beliefs.

Quote:

But if you are resistant to attacking Islam, well, join the vast majority of others on this site. Its tough to bash a minority group, oppressed by Trump no less.
The beliefs of Islam are just as dumb as any other religion, maybe even more so. But the fact remains that I am as likely to criticize their beliefs as I am to criticize Christian's beliefs.

But you're right in that the difference is that Muslims are being threatened and harassed right now in the US, and I don't think they deserve it. So I guess I am defending Muslims because they're so hated.

Kinich Ahau 05-17-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Christianity or Islam?

They are both equally detrimental to society, culture, civilisation and the well-being of our species. All religion is based on superstition and mind-control and extortion rackets.

Christians don't get a pass just because there are less christian terrorists running around than there used to be, they are still spreading their terror, bigotry and small-mindedness from the pulpit.

dogpet 05-17-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Christianity or Islam?

Deffo cristinanity & its pervasive influence on republicunt policy.

Smellyoldgit 05-17-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Christianity or Islam?

Here you are again with a false dichotomy - why just these two?
Throughout recorded history, ALL religions have been a source of deception, fraud, criminal embezzlement, social retardation, proliferation of outright lies and more recently, strangling of honest scientific advancement.
I'd put Judaism up there amongst the worst of the retards, currently enjoying the fanatical funding of christ-stain 'murikkka to press their murderous land claims - but we don't get too many Yids passing this way either.

Andrew66 05-17-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693415)
Here you are again with a false dichotomy - why just these two?
Throughout recorded history, ALL religions have been a source of deception, fraud, criminal embezzlement, social retardation, proliferation of outright lies and more recently, strangling of honest scientific advancement.
I'd put Judaism up there amongst the worst of the retards, currently enjoying the fanatical funding of christ-stain 'murikkka to press their murderous land claims - but we don't get too many Yids passing this way either.

Technically I don't present a false dichotomy... you are respectfully over analyzing - not everything is a logical argument debate.

I'm simply asking you a question - which of two choices that I present is worse..??, but I see you feel you have to duck the question.

I know you Smelley, you are not a coward, and you have alot of integrity (maybe that's why you've got the supervisor position on this site?), so I don't think you will lie.

If you answered honestly you might have picked Islam.. but you don't want to say it.. why??? Is it because you don't want to give me ever even an ounce of satisfaction? Since you don't like lying either your stuck.. therefore duck the question. Or, there is something else blocking you from admitting that Islam is a rougher, more violent producing religion than Christianity?

In terms of most violent provoking scripture of the great monotheistic faiths- I would say the order of Religious violence would be

1) Jewish (Old testiment)
2) Islam
3) Christianity (New testiment)

And by the way, when gaging how violent a religion is - bare in mind.

If 99% of people belong to religion A, and 1 % to religion B, but lets say 40% of violence attributed to religion is caused by religion B, guess what - its religion B that is more inherently violent.

Christianity from the inquisition always comes up as proof that Christianity as a religion is evil. ONe must consider this carefully, what were the motives of teh inquisition - did they stem from religious teaching or where the wars more political.. Also it takes two parties to war, if Christians fought Muslims and beat them - why does that make the Christians worst??

The Muslim empire captured half of Europe and the entire middle East plus northern Aftrica by the way. They were very war inclined.

Andrew66 05-17-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693405)
They are both equally detrimental to society, culture, civilisation and the well-being of our species. All religion is based on superstition and mind-control and extortion rackets.

Christians don't get a pass just because there are less christian terrorists running around than there used to be, they are still spreading their terror, bigotry and small-mindedness from the pulpit.

Both equal.. really?

Did you see the utube video I pulled with the Maher interview? Care to rebut it?

Andrew66 05-17-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693251)
Have you given the papist bitch it up her fat smelly ass yet. Oh, and how do you stand the stink of the piss from her incontinent panties? Does that turn you on? I bet it does!:bird:

I'd love to see a picture of your ass Hertz. Lets see if you can get me horny or not! :P

Andrew66 05-17-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693400)
Easy, christards have murdered FAR, Far, Far more Atheists and raped far more children than Muslims have.

I doubt that is true.

Definately not true in modern History.

And you conflate religious evil with actualized terror.

If Religion A has vastly superior numbers and weopenry - and they are pitted against or in competition with Religion B with inferior comparable force - and A kills more B, that does not mean Religion A is inherently more evil than B.

But I guess this nuance of thought goes over your head, as you are just a stoopid cunt.

Smellyoldgit 05-17-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Drool0.66 wrote (Post 693416)
Technically I don't present a false dichotomy... you are respectfully over analyzing - not everything is a logical argument debate.

You offered two options - there are more. Perhaps you need to learn to frame your loaded, shit-stirring questions differently.

Quote:

Troll6.6 wrote
I'm simply asking you a question - which of two choices that I present is worse..??, but I see you feel you have to duck the question.

I see you completely miss the point of my response. Let's try and make it clearer:- I consider ALL religions to be shit sandwiches, each with it's own coating to make it easier to swallow. Islam currently has nice sugar sprinkles - an upgrade from its earlier fruit pickle. Christianity (as it's older) is a nicely polished turd with A1 sauce dressing. I introduced the Judaism blood splattered post-vindaloo vomit inducing stall clearing heave. I could go on, but even a dense fool like yourself can get the scent of an underlying vileness? but I wager you'll weave & duck the answer.

Quote:

Smarm Ball6.66 wrote
I know you Smelley, you are not a coward, and you have alot[sic] of integrity (maybe that's why you've got the supervisor position on this site?), so I don't think you will lie.

You've demonstrated quite adequately that you know fuck-all about anybody on this forum (outside of Trolling Mode).

Quote:

Fraud66.6 wrote
If you answered honestly ....

I did - but you didn't like the answer, so off you go trying to put words in my mouth! Cunt.

Quote:

Clown0.666 wrote
In terms of most violent provoking scripture of the great monotheistic faiths- I would say the order of Religious violence would be

1) Jewish (Old testiment)
2) Islam
3) Christianity (New testiment)

I'm underwhelmed. So you dislike vindaloo, sugar sprinkles & A1 sauces on your turd sandwiches - so do I, but in no particular order.
..... and learn to spell Testament will ya.

Andrew66 05-17-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693426)
You offered two options - there are more. Perhaps you need to learn to frame your loaded, shit-stirring questions differently.

I see you completely miss the point of my response. Let's try and make it clearer:- I consider ALL religions to be shit sandwiches, each with it's own coating to make it easier to swallow. Islam currently has nice sugar sprinkles - an upgrade from its earlier fruit pickle. Christianity (as it's older) is a nicely polished turd with A1 sauce dressing. I introduced the Judaism blood splattered post-vindaloo vomit inducing stall clearing heave. I could go on, but even a dense fool like yourself can get the scent of an underlying vileness? but I wager you'll weave & duck the answer.

You've demonstrated quite adequately that you know fuck-all about anybody on this forum (outside of Trolling Mode).

I did - but you didn't like the answer, so off you go trying to put words in my mouth! Cunt.

I'm underwhelmed. So you dislike vindaloo, sugar sprinkles & A1 sauces on your turd sandwiches - so do I, but in no particular order.

I understand that you consider all religions equally bad in that you feel they are all wrong, and it is equally wrong to put faith in unproven ideas etc. By that criteria I agree, all religions are equal.

But that's not what I was driving at. Of all the equally wrong religions (not that I'm admitting that Christianity is wrong of course, because it is actually true) - which of the wrong ones have the greatest teachings which have caused behaviors (on mass no less) which are in opposition of morals and ideals arising from secular democracy?.

Hint, the answer starts with I, not C.

Why not just admit it? Did you not watch the Mayer utube video, its pretty convincing.

Noodle 05-17-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693429)
I understand that you consider all religions equally bad in that you feel they are all wrong, and it is equally wrong to put faith in unproven ideas etc. By that criteria I agree, all religions are equal.

But that's not what I was driving at. Of all the equally wrong religions (not that I'm admitting that Christianity is wrong of course, because it is actually true...)

LOL!

Quote:

Why not just admit it? Did you not watch the Mayer utube video, its pretty convincing.
No it's not.

Smellyoldgit 05-18-2018 03:45 AM

Quote:

Retard6.6 wrote (Post 693429)
(not that I'm admitting that Christianity is wrong of course, because it is actually true)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Off to FSTDT with this little gem!

Davin 05-18-2018 06:47 AM

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote (Post 693383)
U steered clear from the meat of the matter didn't you.

Uncomfortable subject?

Looser0.66, was there some point in there that wasn't complete bullshit? Like all your shitty posts, dumbass, there is no meat, just a bunch of childish gibberish.

Davin 05-18-2018 06:52 AM

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote (Post 693429)

Then there's nothing more to say on the matter, dumbfuck.

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote
But that's not what I was driving at.

Looser0.66, you're very simple, so we know what you're trying to drive at, that's why we keep telling you that you are wrong. Because you're wrong.

hertz vanrental 05-18-2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693419)
I'd love to see a picture of your ass Hertz. Lets see if you can get me horny or not! :P

You fuckin' creep. Let's hope your wife doesn't see this post you dirty bastard with an IQ of 6.

Andrew66 05-18-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 693459)
Then there's nothing more to say on the matter, dumbfuck.

Looser0.66, you're very simple, so we know what you're trying to drive at, that's why we keep telling you that you are wrong. Because you're wrong.

As usual you Defend Islam.

Andrew66 05-18-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693460)
You fuckin' creep. Let's hope your wife doesn't see this post you dirty bastard with an IQ of 6.

Oh, not married... so its just you and me sweetheart! Lets get married and then bend over!!!! :P:P:P

Andrew66 05-18-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Noodle wrote (Post 693430)
LOL!

No it's not.

Another defender of Islam! Alla Ak Bar!

hertz vanrental 05-18-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693462)
Oh, not married... so its just you and me sweetheart! Lets get married and then bend over!!!! :P:P:P

You fuckin' weirdo.

Fuck off and die you fat, ugly, bald bastard with an IQ of 6.

Andrew66 05-18-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693464)
You fuckin' weirdo.

Fuck off and die you fat, ugly, bald bastard with an IQ of 6.

After Marriage its OK sweet heart, we can do it! I know you want me! Thats why you're obsessed with me.

Bet you can't resist replying to my sexy posts, can you???:heart::P:heart:

I'm a very giving lover, don't worry...

Sweet love baby.

hertz vanrental 05-18-2018 12:02 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693465)
After Marriage its OK sweet heart, we can do it! I know you want me! Thats why you're obsessed with me.

Bet you can't resist replying to my sexy posts, can you???:heart::P:heart:

I'm a very giving lover, don't worry...

Sweet love baby.

The only thing you give people is something that penicillin won't get rid of.

When I see that you are an old twat and that blubber around your waist and that bald head and then realise that you are a thick twat and a christard to boot, I just want to do a technicolour yawn in that dumb stupid face of yours you freek with an IQ of 6.

dogpet 05-18-2018 12:40 PM

Sex pest. Hertz had his number from the start. Wouldn't be surprised if there were a few restraining orders kicking about.

Andrew66 05-18-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693472)
I just want to do a technicolour yawn in that dumb stupid face of yours you freek with an IQ of 6.

YOu mean you want to sit on my face to receive oral??. Nasty.

How clean are you??

Kinich Ahau 05-18-2018 08:55 PM

I wonder what is that filthy thing is that Creepy Fatandy66 does.

hertz vanrental 05-18-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693480)
YOu mean you want to sit on my face to receive oral??. Nasty.

How clean are you??

A technicolour yawn, you fat, ugly, thick, christard bastard with an IQ of 6 is a euphamistic expression for an uncommonly colorful and forceful bout of projectile vomit. Fuckwit.

hertz vanrental 05-19-2018 03:51 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 693474)
Sex pest. Hertz had his number from the start. Wouldn't be surprised if there were a few restraining orders kicking about.

The weirdo android IQ 6 claims to be a christard who claim to be about peace, love, understanding and acceptance. Then, weirdo android IQ6, starts writing about shitting in KA's mouth and then farting in their face. That's NOT normal. That's not christard-like, at least, in principle, although it is in practice. Nothing about that weirdo android IQ 6 is normal. He is one weirdo fuckola.

Andrew66 05-19-2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693426)

OK lets try again

I know there are a zillion choices, but just between the following 2 listed below, which is worst - worst teachings which influence humanity most adversely.

Christianity (new Testament) or Islam?

I bet you will not answer, or you will say they are equal. ;)

Kinich Ahau 05-19-2018 02:46 PM

Hertz offered you a nice technicolour yawn, I just give you one big plain yawn.

You're the one with the bias, deal with it creepy Fatandy66

Smellyoldgit 05-19-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693545)
OK lets try again

I know there are a zillion choices, but just between the following 2 listed below, which is worst - worst teachings which influence humanity most adversely.

Christianity (new Testament) or Islam?

I bet you will not answer, or you will say they are equal. ;)

:lol: Yeah, let's try again twatwaffle - master of the loaded question (you may have to look that one up).

Fucking right I won't answer such a load of cherry picked shite.

You can answer my loaded shite first:- Which is worst - worst teachings which influence humanity most adversely. [sic - the whole stupid question]

Christianity (Old Testament) or Islam (Latest Haddiths that outlaw violence & murder)?

Andrew66 05-19-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693571)
:lol: Yeah, let's try again twatwaffle - master of the loaded question (you may have to look that one up).

Fucking right I won't answer such a load of cherry picked shite.

You can answer my loaded shite first:- Which is worst - worst teachings which influence humanity most adversely. [sic - the whole stupid question]

Christianity (Old Testament) or Islam (Latest Haddiths that outlaw violence & murder)?

Old testiment is worse. Islam includes old testiment, but it is every so slightly watered down - they are close though.

Now why don't you answer me?

New testiment Christianity - vs Islam.

Weight the teachings, and how the adherents to the religion actually believe and behave.

Smellyoldgit 05-19-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693580)
Now why don't you answer me?

New testiment[sic] Christianity - vs Islam.

My answer to your retarded loaded question is the same as the last one you didn't like.

New Testyment Christ-insanity = Polished Turd Sandwich with A1 sauce.
Jizzlam = Unpolished Shit Sandwich with sugar sprinkles.

Kinich Ahau 05-19-2018 10:57 PM

And both based on completely made up stories. You think they could have done better. At least scientology has got aliens, although christianity has got zombies, I forgot.

hertz vanrental 05-19-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693583)
And both based on completely made up stories. You think they could have done better. At least scientology has got aliens, although christianity has got zombies, I forgot.

... and talking snakes. Please don't forget about the talking snakes.:D

Andrew66 05-20-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693581)
My answer to your retarded loaded question is the same as the last one you didn't like.

Your resistance to attack Islam as a religion more evil that Christianity is noted.

Despite all the evidence that Islam is relatively more evil. you just won't say it.

So Ala Ak bar to you, you pro Islamic Twat.

Andrew66 05-20-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 693586)
... and talking snakes. Please don't forget about the talking snakes.:D

Scientology is based on science. It started from psychology (some would say and art, but some science) - noting that with hypnosis there was some evidence of recollection from past lives favouring re-incarnation of the soul.

Christianity is based on journalistic, professional historian records of the life, teachings, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Also, the Bible has numerous statements which comprise very advanced science - for example did you know the Bible let us know first that the universe is expanding!

hertz vanrental 05-20-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693612)
Scientology is based on science. It started from psychology (some would say and art, but some science) - noting that with hypnosis there was some evidence of recollection from past lives favouring re-incarnation of the soul.

Christianity is based on journalistic, professional historian records of the life, teachings, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Also, the Bible has numerous statements which comprise very advanced science - for example did you know the Bible let us know first that the universe is expanding!

My post was aimed at KA, not you, asshole.

You are off the scale of stupid along with off the scale of weird.

Piss off you fat, bald, ugly, weirdo christard with an IQ of 6.

Go and be a sex pest with someone else, you seriously creepy bastard. You are a sicko:sick:

Andrew66 05-20-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693581)

Andrew 66: Which is worst for a community

Legalized assault rifles or legalized hand guns?

Smelly: Well, a legalized assault rife is a killer and a legalized hand gun is a killer.

Andrew: But which is worst.

Smelly That my answer you fucking bitch.

Andrew: Why won't you say a legalized assault rifle is worst? All the evidence points that way.

Smelly : answer me this, which is worst a bazooka or a grenade.

Andrew: Deflect much?

The point of this post is that when one draws a false equivalency between two items which are non equal, one actually supports the item which is patently worst. Hence Smelly is a supporter of Islam, just like Davin and so many others on this site.

Smellyoldgit 05-20-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693633)
The point of this post is that when one draws a false equivalency between two items which are non equal, one actually supports the item which is patently worst. Hence Smelly is a supporter of Islam, just like Davin and so many others on this site.

It's a false equivalency when you choose to disregard the Old Testament as you did earlier. (The OT was part of Christianity's guiding scripts last time I checked).

And a wonderful non-sequitur! It does not follow that I support Islam.
For the record, I consider it to be a vile sack of shit - just like you being a sick sex-pest.

Smellyoldgit 05-20-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693612)
..... the Bible let us know first that the universe is expanding!

:lol: Is this the same buybull that let us know first that trees & plants existed before the sun was created for their photosynthesis? :lol:

Andrew66 05-20-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693634)
It's a false equivalency when you choose to disregard the Old Testament as you did earlier. (The OT was part of Christianity's guiding scripts last time I checked).

And a wonderful non-sequitur! It does not follow that I support Islam.
For the record, I consider it to be a vile sack of shit - just like you being a sick sex-pest.

Nice try, but wrong.

You see, the old testiment is just as much part of Islam as it is part of Christianity. You certainly know this, so you're introducing a red herring.

Its

Old testiment -to Islam vs. Old testiment to Christianity.

Islam even accepts Christianity to a tiny degree, but it alters it - and tries to go back to the original Jewish teachings of the old testiment for the most part.

Islamic countries: Kill gays, Kill adulterers, Kill women who get raped, Kill the USA (generally - hatred of the secular West), Kill apostates.

Christian countries: Recognize sin, but do not kill the above.

So in what universe is Christianity equal to Islam???

Smellyoldgit 05-20-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Androol6.6 wrote (Post 693638)
Islamic countries: Kill gays, Kill adulterers, Kill women who get raped, Kill the USA (generally - hatred of the secular West), Kill apostates.

Vile isn't it.
Quote:

Frightened Fool0.66 wrote
So in what universe is Christianity equal to Islam???

It doesn't fit your agenda, so I know you won't read it.
Quote:

Analyzing the data is tricky. In order to have confidence in the results, it’s necessary to crunch the numbers in a multitude of ways. But any way you slice the data Huntington’s thesis falls flat. Muslim societies are not more prone to mass political violence than others.

What about violent crime? Here Muslims are way behind the rest of us—and in a good way. Homicide rates in Muslim-majority countries average about two murders per annum per 100,000 people. In non-Muslim countries, the average rate is about 8 per 100,000. Murder rates fluctuate from year to year, but they are consistently low in Muslim societies. The homicide rate in Indonesia, the world’s largest Muslim country, is 1 per 100,000—one-fifth the rate of the world’s largest Christian country, the United States. Christian countries live with murder rates that are unknown in the Muslim world. Brazilians and Mexicans are used to murder rates in the 15-25 range; the rate in Venezuela tops 50. Turks, Egyptians, Iranians, and Malaysians live with rates in the 2-4 range. In a good year, Christian South Africa lives with a murder rate of around 30. In a bad year, the rate in Muslim Senegal is one-tenth of that.
You can find this stuff for yourself - but I know your a bigoted, trolling fuckwit and would never think to look.

Andrew66 05-20-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 693646)
Vile isn't it.

It doesn't fit your agenda, so I know you won't read it.

You can find this stuff for yourself - but I know your a bigoted, trolling fuckwit and would never think to look.

Rape is wayyy higher in muslim countries. The reason murder rate is low in Musim countries is because they are poor, without judicial systems like ours, and they are merciless to murderers. And drug dealers too... Yes you better not be a drug dealer in Islam.

Philipines (Christian) is more comparable to Islam countries. Low murder and drugs for same reason.

God fearing theocracies have less murder, theft and drugs than secular democracy countries. They cut off your hands for theivery etc.

But if you compare human rights violations Islam to Christianity, then what do you find.

I know my arguments don't suit your agenda at defending Islam.

Smellyoldgit 05-20-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

drewl6.6 wrote (Post 693649)
I know my arguments don't suit your agenda at defending Islam.

Arguments!!! :lol:
I have no agenda to defend Jizzlam or any other retarded religion.
It's clear from your response that you didn't read the piece I linked and once again failed to provide back-up for your own wank. :rolleyes:
I even found an article without too many big words to help you cope with reading more than two lines!

Edited to add:-
You may like to cast your less than intelligent cranium over these rape statistics
Go to the "By Country" section and sort by descending order for any year you choose (even you should know how to do that!). Let me know if you find waaaaay more islamic countries anywhere near the top of the list. I'm sure you'll produce the statistics to support any other assworthy assertions you might come out with.

Kinich Ahau 05-20-2018 07:50 PM

Killings and murder by alt-right groups which all regard themselves as defending christianity have killed 4-5 times the amount of people in the USA than Muslims since 2001. This is in your own country idiot.

Secularism is the antidote to religious violence, think about Europe before secularism held sway where the religious were still killing each other until quite recent times. The Middle East is a hotbed of religious violence because of the recession of secularism. Countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan were regarded as highly secular before the US and west started meddling. Even earlier, colonialism can be blamed for many political problems where the Middle East is concerned. Wherever secular institutions fail religious violence rises. This is why Christianity does'nt get a pass. I'm willing to bet that if many western countries turn into theocracies then the burning of Homosexuals would quickly follow. followed by religious persecutions and fighting between different sects.

Sinfidel 05-21-2018 12:53 AM

Quote:

Andrew66 wrote (Post 693633)

Andrew: Deflect much?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/dJoKPdfQS4XS0/200w.gif

hertz vanrental 05-21-2018 01:23 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 693664)
Killings and murder by alt-right groups which all regard themselves as defending christianity have killed 4-5 times the amount of people in the USA than Muslims since 2001. This is in your own country idiot.

Secularism is the antidote to religious violence, think about Europe before secularism held sway where the religious were still killing each other until quite recent times. The Middle East is a hotbed of religious violence because of the recession of secularism. Countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan were regarded as highly secular before the US and west started meddling. Even earlier, colonialism can be blamed for many political problems where the Middle East is concerned. Wherever secular institutions fail religious violence rises. This is why Christianity does'nt get a pass. I'm willing to bet that if many western countries turn into theocracies then the burning of Homosexuals would quickly follow. followed by religious persecutions and fighting between different sects.

christards, since they were walked the Earth, have been responsible for the murder of between 100 - 200 million souls - and that doesn't include the millions more that the evil bastards raped, pillaged, tortured and enslaved. That was using primitive technology. I dread to think how many people the cunts would have murdered had they had the technology available today.

And the lying twats try to convince the world that theirs is a religion of peace, love, understanding and acceptance.

Shame on the evil fuckers.

Davin 05-21-2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Looser0.66 wrote (Post 693461)
As usual you Defend Islam.

Is that supposed to do something other than make you look even more stupid? I mean, is it supposed to upset me that you keep lying? Because it does make you look more stupid and it does not upset me when you lie.

Noodle 05-21-2018 06:24 PM

I think it's more accurate to say I'm defending Muslims rather than defending Islam. If Christians were being persecuted the way Muslims are, I would defend them too.

Noodle 05-21-2018 06:30 PM

I think instead of banning people from random Muslim countries, we should ban all men from entering the country. It's the same logic, applied more consistently.

(To be clear, it's dumb logic in both cases.)

Noodle 05-21-2018 06:36 PM

Suppose the data that white xenophobes, islamophobes, and racists want us to believe is true. And other groups are, in reality, more violent and just generally worse people. What conclusion are we expected to draw from that? That blanket discrimination of those groups is justified?

dogpet 05-22-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Noodle wrote (Post 693717)
I think it's more accurate to say I'm defending Muslims rather than defending Islam. If Christians were being persecuted the way Muslims are, I would defend them too.

Do you know what abrogation is? It shows that the jizlamic manual gets worse as it develops, whereby the cristain manual gets more sly with its NT.

Muhamid was dicktated to directly by gabriel, so you can't argue with that.
So when he decreed that the violent later revelations overwrite the earlier pansy stuff the apologists are so fond of quoting, you can't argue with that either.

Anyone who agrees with the above rules can GTF. If they don't agree with the koran as written then they are non muslim & not a problem.

Noodle 05-22-2018 01:07 PM

Hmm. Would you say people who call themselves Christians but don't agree with the whole Bible aren't Christians?

I mean, it's fine if you would. It just means most of my students aren't real Muslims, which is a distinction I can live with. I'm not trying to be a turd here.

dogpet 05-22-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Noodle wrote (Post 693745)
Hmm. Would you say people who call themselves Christians but don't agree with the whole Bible aren't Christians?

I mean, it's fine if you would. It just means most of my students aren't real Muslims, which is a distinction I can live with. I'm not trying to be a turd here.

Cristains are divided by confusion over their ambiguous texts rendering them mainly impotent, whereas jizlam is straight down the line violent. In the absence of a modern guiding authority, or a recognised prophet carrying an addendum, they are fucked. The only good reply is outright rejection of their hideous book, anything else is encouragement.

The koran plainly states that the peaceful verses were temporary until the religion grew stronger. How strong would we like to see them get? Check out the numbers who anonymously admit to celebrating atrocities. Yes, a great many are nice people, but they are instructed to kill you if you don't convert. Of course most of them won't, many are pretending out of fear, but at the end of the day that's their brief.

I'm not on a mission or anything. I interact fine with people & have no interest in anyone's personal beliefs, whatever their background; until the time they are no longer private.