Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atheist vs Theist (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Yes...The Old Testament Laws Still Apply (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16582)

hertz vanrental 06-25-2018 01:59 AM

Quote:

Noodle wrote (Post 694628)
It would be awesome if the other threads were more active.

Smelly was right to confine him to one thread. Can you imagine how annoying it would be to have that turd trolling the whole forum?

Praise be to Mod!

With the advent of your good self, Humble Beauty and the return of Hobotronic, I believe the dynamic of the forum is changing and moving on.

Piss pads has now become superfluous to requirements. The forum is looking to move on without her. It's already happening. She is mono-dimensional and pretty dumb, it has to be said. She can quote scripture and threaten us with hell but that's the extent of her repertoire. She has NOTHING ELSE to give.

What puzzles me is that she knows so little of christardology, a subject which, she claims, is close to her heart. There again, if she did, she probably wouldn't be a christardologist. She'd be Atheist.

She functioned as a chew stick for a while but the forum has outgrown that function.

And so, as christardology sinks slowly in the West, it's time to say goodbye to our little piss pads.

Kinich Ahau 06-25-2018 03:29 AM

Of course it was fair, but Mary gave Smelly no choice, Mary was starting 15 new threads a day, not with new topics but with insane insults to atheists. Mary's initial operandi was to disrupt the forum and nothing else, I suppose she thought she was providing herself some heaven credits from her imaginary daddy. One can only imagine what kinky sins she was trying to atone.

Hobotronic2037 06-25-2018 08:11 AM

Quote:

Noodle wrote (Post 694632)
I don't read that thread anymore and it makes me feel much better about visiting this forum. Him having his own thread makes him very easy to ignore.

I hate that we're still even talking and thinking about him. He's a very effective troll.

Yeah. Iíve played whack a troll with Mary way too long. Itís had reached a point of diminishing returns and then some.

Itís not worth the psychic energy put forth at all.

Smellyoldgit 06-25-2018 05:13 PM

In hindsight, the JJ incarnation of the angry, trolling catlicking MaryT777 should have been fucked off out of it on day 1, but a lot of folk do seem to enjoy feeding these poor, sad people - and the poor sad people do need an outlet for their anger, so meh, let's have it. I don't read much troll thread crap, just a quick scan then back to sorting out the real life house rebuild!

Davin 06-26-2018 07:18 AM

JJ posts are much better on ignore.

lostsheep 06-27-2018 09:46 AM

God, I miss this forum

Noodle 06-27-2018 09:57 AM

Yeah, it's not as active as it was during its heyday. I used to lurk here back then, thinking I had nothing interesting to say. Now I post whatever dumb shit comes to mind thinking it's better than nothing.

What's going on with you these days?

Hobotronic2037 06-28-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

lostsheep wrote (Post 694705)
God, I miss this forum

Hey I remember you! Welcome back.

hertz vanrental 06-29-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

lostsheep wrote (Post 694705)
God, I miss this forum

I don't remember you but welcome back anyways.

Kinich Ahau 06-30-2018 05:06 AM

Lostsheep likes pictures of slugs!