Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Are Atheists turning into religtard pussies? (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17468)

hertz vanrental 04-26-2019 01:37 PM

Are Atheists turning into religtard pussies?

In the past, I've been banned from theist forums for merely stating that I'm an Atheist. In fact, in many cases, I was banned for just asking questions. I hadn't even begun insulting the evil twats. I think that I'm pretty well banned, for life, from every theist forum in the known world. No biggie. I suppose that I could fake my way back onto most, if not every, theist forum but I just can't be arsed.

Over the past month or so, things have drastically changed.

I've been banned from two Atheist forums. In the case of one, I received a very mild reprimand before being banned. In the case of the second, there was no warning given before the ban was imposed. In the case of another two Atheist forums, I was savaged by ATHEISTS mods for using terms such as religtards and christards. I mean c'mon. Fuck me. Are these Atheists turning into relitard loving pussies or what?

dogpet 04-26-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 695487)
In the past, I've been banned from theist forums for merely stating that I'm an Atheist. In fact, in many cases, I was banned for just asking questions. I hadn't even begun insulting the evil twats. I think that I'm pretty well banned, for life, from every theist forum in the known world. No biggie. I suppose that I could fake my way back onto most, if not every, theist forum but I just can't be arsed.

Over the past month or so, things have drastically changed.

I've been banned from two Atheist forums. In the case of one, I received a very mild reprimand before being banned. In the case of the second, there was no warning given before the ban was imposed. In the case of another two Atheist forums, I was savaged by ATHEISTS mods for using terms such as religtards and christards. I mean c'mon. Fuck me. Are these Atheists turning into relitard loving pussies or what?

Seems you are looking for a ban here too madam with all those capital A's!

Xans 04-26-2019 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's the fault of the atheist for aligning themselves with the liberal. Liberals are currently eating themselves alive.

Smellyoldgit 04-26-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Xans wrote (Post 695489)
It's the fault of the atheist for aligning themselves with the liberal.

Xans, you pea-brained shit-stirring ol' scrote - how awful to see you back!
I wonder what these non-believing cunts think of your horseshit? :\

Quote:

Republican Atheists is a group for those who identify as Atheist, Agnostic, Secular and others who are registered Republicans or take interest in the Republican Party. Our goal is to build awareness of Atheist presence in the Republican Party.

hertz vanrental 04-27-2019 01:09 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 695488)
Seems you are looking for a ban here too madam with all those capital A's!

But if I removed all those capital 'A's, there would be a load of A-holes, good sir:D

AtomJack 04-28-2019 10:32 AM

Used to be one could give some christard or religitard a good dressing down. Now, it's getting to be "mind your Ps and Qs". I generally just ignore them and let people who like dealing with them have at it. I've seen some atheists getting pretty soft on them, too. Must be some good pussy, is all I can say.

Smellyoldgit 04-28-2019 01:59 PM

If this forum was part of Facebook, it would have been Zuckered years ago.
If we followed rules to the letter, 3/4 of our posts would have to be deleted and dozens of folk banned.
Fuck that shit! :|

hertz vanrental 04-29-2019 01:27 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 695494)
If we followed rules to the letter, 3/4 of our posts would have to be deleted and dozens of folk banned.

Hallelujah brothers and sisters and amen to that.:rock:

hertz vanrental 04-29-2019 07:44 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 695494)

Psssst. We don't have 'dozens' of active members. In fact, we don't even have a dozen.:D

Yeh, I know, I'll get my coat.

Smellyoldgit 04-29-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

hertz vanrental wrote (Post 695497)
We don't have 'dozens' of active members. In fact, we don't even have a dozen.:D

Jeez, these are New Testicular numbers.
I'm 967 years old and Talking Old Testicle - when we woz big! :P

Sinfidel 04-29-2019 05:56 PM

I was banned from a local Christian site, but they were more cunning than the average christard - they banned me from posting, but very kindly allowed me access to read THEIR postings! Our human rights commission had just started, so I complained and they ordered my access restored! :lol: The god lovers responded by becoming very silent.

hertz vanrental 04-30-2019 01:17 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 695498)
Jeez, these are New Testicular numbers.
I'm 967 years old and Talking Old Testicle - when we woz big! :P

Ah, so that's why the first book in the babble is called Genitals. I always wondered why.:D

Catsratz 05-03-2019 05:37 AM

If I ever post the word "Christian" rather than "christer" - then shame on me!