Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Comments, Suggestions (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I love this forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10252)

Livingstrong 06-18-2006 01:17 AM

I am at the hospital tonight. It is 01:14 hrs. in the morning. Doing some rounds. Nothing that needs my immediate attention right now. Everything is calm. Patients are sleeping happily with no complaints. Ahhh, I can rest a little and post in my favorite forum.

I really appreciate the existence of this Atheist forum. Hopefully we will be able to keep enjoying it for very, very long time.

Tenspace 06-18-2006 06:54 AM

Quote:

HomoCyclist wrote
I am at the hospital tonight. It is 01:14 hrs. in the morning. Doing some rounds. Nothing that needs my immediate attention right now. Everything is calm. Patients are sleeping happily with no complaints. Ahhh, I can rest a little and post in my favorite forum.

I really appreciate the existence of this Atheist forum. Hopefully we will be able to keep enjoying it for very, very long time.

:)

And if it ever becomes threatened, I'll create a new set of forums, independent from RA. We can't lose the friendships and camraderie that we have built here.

Philboid Studge 06-18-2006 06:57 AM

And it loves you, HomoCy.

Livingstrong 06-18-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Tenspace wrote
Quote:

HomoCyclist wrote

And if it ever becomes threatened, I'll create a new set of forums, independent from RA. We can't lose the friendships and camraderie that we have built here.

I am with you Ten.

And a little bit off topic. How did Alberto treat you this weekend?
Hopefully everything went OK! :)

Livingstrong 06-18-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Philboid Studge wrote
And it loves you, HomoCy.

Sweat! :D

Tenspace 06-18-2006 09:34 AM

Quote:

HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:

Tenspace wrote
Quote:

HomoCyclist wrote

I am with you Ten.

And a little bit off topic. How did Alberto treat you this weekend?
Hopefully everything went OK! :)

Alberto made landfall a couple hundred miles east of us. The most we got were some clouds and showers.

James 06-18-2006 02:08 PM

Quote:

Tenspace wrote
smile

How could it become threatened? *concerned face*

Tenspace 06-18-2006 02:10 PM

Quote:

James wrote
Quote:

Tenspace wrote
smile

What if RA closes up shop? Or decides to have a blog only, and no forums?

Ickybod 06-18-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Tenspace wrote
Quote:

James wrote
Quote:

Tenspace wrote
smile

You can't stop the signal, man! you can never stop the signal!

Eva 06-18-2006 07:46 PM

whatever happens, i want to be part of it too.

i love you all.

mostly....LOL....

HeathenLifer 06-18-2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

ArchyDeluxe wrote
Quote:

Tenspace wrote
Quote:

James wrote

:lol::D
best movie ever!

James 06-19-2006 04:24 AM

Who's choice would that be? To stop the forum? There would be no reason to stop the forum would there?

If it happens though, I'll host shizzle if you want.

CavKiller37 06-19-2006 05:58 AM

Quote:

Eva wrote
whatever happens, i want to be part of it too.

i love you all.

mostly....LOL....

Well Eva, You're my favorite Puerto Rican Moderator! :D

Livingstrong 06-19-2006 02:48 PM

Quote:

ArchyDeluxe wrote
Quote:

Tenspace wrote
Quote:

James wrote

RA will live forever and ever....AMEN.
It has to live after all of us are gone to teach the new generation of Atheists what the 21st. Century ones stand for.

P.S.
ArchyDeluxe,

That hamburger of yours, with the lettuce coming out of the bread....makes me hungry every time I see your avatar, oh man...nice burger! :D

Xander 06-19-2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

HomoCyclist wrote
RA will live forever and ever....AMEN.
It has to live after all of us are gone to teach the new generation of Atheists what the 21st. Century ones stand for.

The NGoA Official Textbook will be the forums condensed into book form.