Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atheist/Theist Morality (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Veridican Theory of Hell (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16873)

Egor 02-24-2012 10:03 PM

Veridican Theory of Hell

When we die, we go on to the next phase of life if, and only if, we have been converted into the spiritual nature of Christ. That next phase of life is similar to a lucid dream where the individual has vastly greater powers of creation and choice than they have in this physical world. And there are phases beyond that which I won’t go into in this post.

However, if one is not converted to the oneness of Christ, there is no way for them to enter this phase of life. These deformed spirits are in no way mature enough to handle such power, and God is not going to suffer their participation in it. Such an individual must be destroyed, or if they knew about Christ and rejected him, then they may well be punished for the pleasure of God (hell).

Jesus described hell as burning, outer darkness, weeping and anguish (gnashing of teeth). And this is actually quite necessary from a philosophical perspective. God is the source of all pleasure. Our entire being is attracted to God, and all the pleasures we seek on earth are mere surrogates for the real pleasure we seek in God.

If we are cast away from God so that we, for eternity, can never attain or even move toward that real pleasure we were designed to seek, then in an eternal environment we will suffer the torments of what is considered hell. It’s a simple formula: to want something with all of your being and be faced with the inevitability of eternal separation from it is--ultimately--torture. Burning, weeping, anguish, and darkness, are good analogies when applied to a spiritual being separated from God in eternity.

Keep in mind: In this life we at least have an end to our suffering. We die. But in hell, there is no death. There is an eternity of never having what you most desire. If one could go to death ignorant or guessing whether God is real or not, there might be some relief, so ability to deny the desire.

But when the atheist goes to hell, they will do so knowing that God exists.

ghoulslime 02-24-2012 10:28 PM

Ghoulslimian Theory of Hell

While honest and intelligent people are trying to live their one and only lives, douche bag's with nonsensical theories about nonexistent supreme beings and imaginary afterlives will continually postulate their delusions to people who don't give a single hummingbird poop to hear this bullshit. This is pure hell.

But when deluded theist conmen die, they will do so believing that they will get an imaginary reward for being assholes while alive, until the lights go out, and then they will be dead, just like the atheists.

ghoulslime 02-24-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660939)
God is the source of all pleasure.

Nice! Do you think I can get him to finger my asshole when he jacks me off tonight?

Egor 02-24-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 660941)
Nice! Do you think I can get him to finger my asshole when he jacks me off tonight?

A lot of people say they just can't imagine God sending people to hell. "How could a loving God so unjustly punish people for eternity for sins they did during their life." And in so saying, you'd think they were talking about people who ran a red light on the way home from church.

But when I read something like you wrote, and I think of the mind that wrote it, and then I think of the intention God had for your life when he imagined you and created you, and how great that insult would be to Him, I for one have no problem with the concept of hell.

And this is the thing--hell exists for the pleasure of God, so it is surely going to happen. In hell, you won't have the surrogate pleasures that stand in for what you truly desire, like you do here on earth. These surrogates exist simply by the grace and mercy of God for the time that we are here and in spiritual training.

In hell, you will only want God, but you will be separated eternally from Him. You don't understand this suffering now, because you won't actually think about it. You won't let yourself imagine it. But it's coming for you, Ghoulslime. You need to think about it. You need to consider Pascal's Wager.

orangeitis 02-24-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660947)
I for one have no problem with the concept of hell.

You have no problem with the concept of infinite torture for a finite crime? You don't find anything wrong with that? If you don't, you are the immoral one.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660947)
hell exists for the pleasure of God

Whatever deity takes pleasure in that is highly immoral.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660947)
You need to consider Pascal's Wager.

You do too. What if your concept of God and the afterlife is wrong, and someone else's concept of a deity and the afterlife is right? You're at risk for eternal punishment as well.

Smellyoldgit 02-25-2012 12:14 AM

Oh joy. :rolleyes: I reckon the fuckwit's blog must be back at zero traffic and he's either been thrown off the other forums he pollutes or reached saturation of being ridiculed - that means it's our turn for a dose of his stupid.

Good to see E-bore back in his fantasy land of made up bollocks, spiced with a finger sniff of anal action.

Smellyoldgit 02-25-2012 12:29 AM

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...4092395759.jpg

Egor 02-25-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 660948)
You have no problem with the concept of infinite torture for a finite crime? You don't find anything wrong with that? If you don't, you are the immoral one.

Whatever. Me and Jesus Christ. Besides, atheism isn't a finite crime. If one dies an atheist, it's an eternal crime.

Quote:

If God exists (and He does), judging him is logically absurd.

Quote:

You do too. What if your concept of God and the afterlife is wrong, and someone else's concept of a deity and the afterlife is right? You're at risk for eternal punishment as well.
It's possible I may not be fit for the Kingdom of Heaven, but I'm trying, and trying seems to be all that's required.

You can sit here and bitch about how wrong hell is. That won't change anything. You should really take some time to think about God and His existence and what is expected of you by your Creator.

Why are you unwilling to do that?

Egor 02-25-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 660949)
Oh joy. :rolleyes: I reckon the fuckwit's blog must be back at zero traffic and he's either been thrown off the other forums he pollutes or reached saturation of being ridiculed - that means it's our turn for a dose of his stupid.

You know. You've been in the other forums. It's just your turn.

Quote:

Good to see E-bore back in his fantasy land of made up bollocks, spiced with a finger sniff of anal action.
I have this theory, and I'd be willing to bet a hundred dollars that you and Gouhlslime are the same person. Of course, maybe I'm just the last to know.

In the very wee hours of the morning, you're on together. You have the same sexual dsyfunction, and your tone is exactly the same. He's supposed to be in California and you in England. There's no way you'd all be on at this time together.

How come it is unless I'm in here, the posts go two and three days without responses? Maybe you need to make up some more people to populate your forum with. No wonder you won't ban me.

orangeitis 02-25-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660951)
Whatever. Me and Jesus Christ. Besides, atheism isn't a finite crime. If one dies an atheist, it's an eternal crime.

No, atheism is a finite crime in your religion in the sense that one only can commit the crime in life before they face God. You say the punishment is eternal, not the crime. And that's immoral.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660951)
If God exists (and He does), judging him is logically absurd.

No, it isn't. You're using special pleading. There's nothing special about your god. Unless you believe that it's because he's all-powerful, but then you'd believe in "might makes right", which is still immoral.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660951)
It's possible I may not be fit for the Kingdom of Heaven, but I'm trying, and trying seems to be all that's required.

You can sit here and bitch about how wrong hell is. That won't change anything. You should really take some time to think about God and His existence and what is expected of you by your Creator.

Because I care about what I believe to be true, and there is zero evidence for your claims. It won't matter how much I think about it, because if there's no proof, they'd be meaningless thoughts.

Sol 02-25-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660951)

At times like this, I ask myself - What would honey badger do ?

Smellyoldgit 02-25-2012 01:37 AM

http://www.phoenixrealestateguy.com/...ive-a-shit.jpg

Eternal 02-25-2012 02:52 AM

If you are really that scared of death that you need to create such fantasy to alleviate your fears, then you sir are a bigger pussy than most. Where do you start when creating this shit? You have no piece of evidence to start from. You are like a writer who is just making up pure fantasy.

I live safe in the knowledge that you are a deluded fuckwit and haven't a clue what your on about. You are just spouting very similar bollocks to what you have heard elsewhere.

If there is a just God then plenty of the atheists that lead very good lives etc will go to heaven. If he is not just, then he isn't worthy of being called God. Or do you believe that the only condition of eternal bliss is belief. So pedophiles and rapists and murderers are all welcome, whilst someone who dedicates their life to charity is not?

Go Fuck Yourself, then go fuck your god.

Smellyoldgit 02-25-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Thick Cunt wrote (Post 660939)
When we die, we go on to the next phase of life .....

I lost the will to shit at this point .....
How the fuck can anyone take this jerk seriously?
I think he's testing his new book on us - just before it plummets to the top of the all time worst sellers list. Jeez, what a fucking prick he is. :rolleyes:
I think I'll log in in my Ghoulslime personna and agree with myself - then pretend I'm one of the Aussies and give myself a jeebus style reacharound ....

Sol 02-25-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Mr Spock wrote (Post 660939)

I read all the way to here... doz I get a prize ?

When he sez the atheist, which atheist is it, why just the one atheist, was there a raffle ?
Does the one atheist know its them... is it me ? :eh:

Hope its me, I never win anything, Being the only atheist in hell would give me a bit of street cred, :cool:

Do I need to put my name forward or sumting ? fuck me I'm all excited and shit...:D

Kate 02-25-2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 660950)

:|

Kate 02-25-2012 03:59 AM

I'm The Atheist. I even have the tiara to prove it.
http://www.nexternal.com/masquerade/images/31626-m.jpg

Sol 02-25-2012 04:29 AM

Aw, bullocks.....

I just new it wasn't goin to be me. So you are The atheist wot is going to hell. I bet you feel like the mutts nuts doncha.

You'll be like all swanning about the place, on fire and shit. giving it "oo look at me bitches I is in torment cos I is THE atheist."
And I bet you have a big old fancy frock for the occasion.

I so wanted that fucking gig........... guess I'll just send the frock back then :mad:

orangeitis 02-25-2012 05:04 AM

I feel so odd being the only one that posted a serious reply to Egor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...OSERIOUS99.jpg

Stargazer 02-25-2012 05:50 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660939)
When we die, we go on to the next phase of life if, and only if, we have been converted into the spiritual nature of Christ. That next phase of life is similar to a lucid dream where the individual has vastly greater powers of creation and choice than they have in this physical world. And there are phases beyond that which I won’t go into in this post.

Upon what do you base this theory?

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660939)
However, if one is not converted to the oneness of Christ, there is no way for them to enter this phase of life. These deformed spirits are in no way mature enough to handle such power, and God is not going to suffer their participation in it. Such an individual must be destroyed, or if they knew about Christ and rejected him, then they may well be punished for the pleasure of God (hell).

Your god sounds like a masochist.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660939)
Jesus described hell as burning, outer darkness, weeping and anguish (gnashing of teeth). And this is actually quite necessary from a philosophical perspective. God is the source of all pleasure. Our entire being is attracted to God, and all the pleasures we seek on earth are mere surrogates for the real pleasure we seek in God.

I find pleasure in many things, none of which are an invisible friend. Pleasure originates in each of us individually, not in an invisible friend/god.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660939)
If we are cast away from God so that we, for eternity, can never attain or even move toward that real pleasure we were designed to seek, then in an eternal environment we will suffer the torments of what is considered hell. It’s a simple formula: to want something with all of your being and be faced with the inevitability of eternal separation from it is--ultimately--torture. Burning, weeping, anguish, and darkness, are good analogies when applied to a spiritual being separated from God in eternity.

This sounds like a fictitious bogey man threat utilized by parents to scare the kids into obeying them.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660939)
Keep in mind: In this life we at least have an end to our suffering. We die. But in hell, there is no death. There is an eternity of never having what you most desire. If one could go to death ignorant or guessing whether God is real or not, there might be some relief, so ability to deny the desire.

Why are you so convinced that life = suffering? Is your own life that bad? And if it is, why don't you do something about it right now to make it better? Don't abdicate the responsibility to an imaginary being.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660939)

A statement like this requires some kind of concrete proof.

Stargazer 02-25-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660947)
A lot of people say they just can't imagine God sending people to hell. "How could a loving God so unjustly punish people for eternity for sins they did during their life." And in so saying, you'd think they were talking about people who ran a red light on the way home from church.

No, what they can't imagine is God. In order to believe in any of his so-called actions, first you must believe in God. Thank goodness there are people here who just can't accept the BS required in order to do that.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660947)
But when I read something like you wrote, and I think of the mind that wrote it, and then I think of the intention God had for your life when he imagined you and created you, and how great that insult would be to Him, I for one have no problem with the concept of hell.

Right, but only because you don't think you'll be going there.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660947)
And this is the thing--hell exists for the pleasure of God, so it is surely going to happen. In hell, you won't have the surrogate pleasures that stand in for what you truly desire, like you do here on earth. These surrogates exist simply by the grace and mercy of God for the time that we are here and in spiritual training.

What a sick puppy your God is. Plus, your evidence for your theory of Hell and what happens there is, what?

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660947)
In hell, you will only want God, but you will be separated eternally from Him. You don't understand this suffering now, because you won't actually think about it. You won't let yourself imagine it. But it's coming for you, Ghoulslime. You need to think about it. You need to consider Pascal's Wager.

Be scared Ghoulslime. Really scared. And send money.

Michael 02-25-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote
That next phase of life is similar to a lucid dream where the individual has vastly greater powers of creation and choice than they have in this physical world. And there are phases beyond that which I won’t go into in this post.

Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm guessing you must because somehow you believe you've spoken to someone in this so-called "next phase of life". Or perhaps you truly believe god is speaking to you, I don't know.

Either way, what I guess I'm asking is how is it so that you could possibly know what happens after we die? Secondly, without invoking/hiding behind your "one with jesus" clause, why should we listen to a YOU? Why am I not better off "talking" to "jesus/god" myself and deciding he's told me that there is no afterlife?

I know you've said that we should all go off and "create our own religion", but if that's the case why are you trying to tell me to believe what you believe?

Quote:

Egor wrote
Such an individual must be destroyed, or if they knew about Christ and rejected him, then they may well be punished for the pleasure of God (hell).

Quote:

Egor wrote
hell exists for the pleasure of God

So....basically god gets off on tormenting people by holding out on them?

So...uh...god's the supernatural version of a cocktease?

Are you sure that's what you want us to believe?

While I'm here, I was looking up Schadenfreude (deriving pleasure from other's suffering - of course the Germans have a word for it), and found this little gem on it:

The philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer mentioned Schadenfreude as the most evil sin of human feeling, saying famously "To feel envy is human, to savor schadenfreude is devilish."

I think you're worshipping the wrong one.

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote
I think I'll log in in my Ghoulslime personna and agree with myself - then pretend I'm one of the Aussies and give myself a jeebus style reacharound ....

Since when do you have to be an aussie to get a reach-around? Sure, it helps, but certainly other cultures get them?

Stargazer 02-25-2012 05:59 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660952)
I have this theory, and I'd be willing to bet a hundred dollars that you and Gouhlslime are the same person. Of course, maybe I'm just the last to know.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I almost spilled my coffee. If you think they have the same tone, you are not reading very carefully.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660947)
How come it is unless I'm in here, the posts go two and three days without responses? Maybe you need to make up some more people to populate your forum with. No wonder you won't ban me.

So, you think YOU'RE the life of this forum?

No.

West491 02-25-2012 07:35 AM

Egor's Theory of Hell by Religious Indoctrination

evidence=0

standby to confirm bullshit...

Eternal 02-25-2012 07:51 AM

Life is all about perception Egor. You ideas have come about as a direct result of your life thus far. Our ideas have done the same. We can back our ideas up with evidence and reason, you cannot. It is not your fault, you are just yet to learn what is required to make such large assertions.

An example of how perception can deceive.

How Egor views himself.
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/...esusclouds.jpg

How we view Egor
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/...t-crap-big.jpg

West491 02-25-2012 08:19 AM

ooohh.. another one-

Egor's Theory of Hell by Mental Retardation

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 660948)

Thanks for saving me the trouble of responding to this fuckwit, orange!

What a delightful imaginary friend EGOr has! It is no wonder people like him turn out to be so twisted and perverse!

He is soooooo fucked when he dies and finds out that indeed the Leprechauns (blessed be their ale) are going to pee in his dirty mouth for saying all of the wicked things that he has in life.

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660952)
You know. You've been in the other forums. It's just your turn.

In the very wee hours of the morning, you're on together. You have the same sexual dsyfunction, and your tone is exactly the same. He's supposed to be in California and you in England. There's no way you'd all be on at this time together.

:lol:

Smelly, did you know that you and I are the same person in EGOr's world. Would you mind getting the oil in my car changed today, man?

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Stargazer wrote (Post 660968)
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I almost spilled my coffee. If you think they have the same tone, you are not reading very carefully.

What did you expect from a guy who thinks that his imaginary friend wants him to invent a new religion?

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 660953)
No, atheism is a finite crime in your religion in the sense that one only can commit the crime in life before they face God. You say the punishment is eternal, not the crime. And that's immoral.

No, it isn't. You're using special pleading. There's nothing special about your god. Unless you believe that it's because he's all-powerful, but then you'd believe in "might makes right", which is still immoral.

Because I care about what I believe to be true, and there is zero evidence for your claims. It won't matter how much I think about it, because if there's no proof, they'd be meaningless thoughts.

Ha ha! EGOr completely humped and jizzed on! :lol:

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Eternal wrote (Post 660957)
If you are really that scared of death that you need to create such fantasy to alleviate your fears, then you sir are a bigger pussy than most. Where do you start when creating this shit? You have no piece of evidence to start from. You are like a writer who is just making up pure fantasy.

I live safe in the knowledge that you are a deluded fuckwit and haven't a clue what your on about. You are just spouting very similar bollocks to what you have heard elsewhere.

If there is a just God then plenty of the atheists that lead very good lives etc will go to heaven. If he is not just, then he isn't worthy of being called God. Or do you believe that the only condition of eternal bliss is belief. So pedophiles and rapists and murderers are all welcome, whilst someone who dedicates their life to charity is not?

Go Fuck Yourself, then go fuck your god.

Damn straight! Fuck himself, fuck his god, and tell his god to get down here and finger my asshole while he jacks me off!

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 660958)
I lost the will to shit at this point .....
How the fuck can anyone take this jerk seriously?
I think he's testing his new book on us - just before it plummets to the top of the all time worst sellers list. Jeez, what a fucking prick he is. :rolleyes:

Oh, I completely agree with me...um...you! What a marvelous idea!

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Sol wrote (Post 660962)
Aw, bullocks.....

I just new it wasn't goin to be me. So you are The atheist wot is going to hell. I bet you feel like the mutts nuts doncha.

You'll be like all swanning about the place, on fire and shit. giving it "oo look at me bitches I is in torment cos I is THE atheist."
And I bet you have a big old fancy frock for the occasion.

I so wanted that fucking gig........... guess I'll just send the frock back then :mad:

Surely there will be a red hot poker ass ramming job waiting for you in eternity. The lord rewards his faithful! :)

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Stargazer wrote (Post 660966)
Be scared Ghoulslime. Really scared. And send money.

Oh, he has me trembling in my underpants!

Let me empty out Smelly's wallet right now!

Stargazer 02-25-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 660995)
Oh, he has me trembling in my underpants!

Let me empty out Smelly's wallet right now!

I absolutely CANNOT believe that he thinks you two are one and the same.

Still laughing!

Eternal 02-25-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Stargazer wrote (Post 661000)

Still laughing!

It is just another sign of how little attention he pays. Smelly is way too much of a cunt to be mistaken for Ghoulie.

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Stargazer wrote (Post 661000)

Still laughing!

Me too! I'm sitting here giggling while I drink some tea. What a ninny! :lol:

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Eternal wrote (Post 661002)
It is just another sign of how little attention he pays. Smelly is way too much of a cunt to be mistaken for Ghoulie.

Also, if Smelly were requesting hand relief from EGOr's god, he would be asking for both hands. :|

Sol 02-25-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 660994)
Surely there will be a red hot poker ass ramming job waiting for you in eternity. The lord rewards his faithful! :)

Scant compensation I tells ya, very ferkin scant :(
who wants a sloppy seconds rim job with a used poker eh,

I are starting to think that all this god and hell bollocks is, erm, bollocks

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Sol wrote (Post 661028)
Scant compensation I tells ya, very ferkin scant :(
who wants a sloppy seconds rim job with a used poker eh,

I are starting to think that all this god and hell bollocks is, erm, bollocks

It almost sounds like silly nonsense, eh?

Stargazer 02-25-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 661040)
It almost sounds like silly nonsense, eh?

I'd omit the "almost."

West491 02-25-2012 10:58 AM

Egor's Theory of Hell by Constant Masturbation...

"man this shit hurts like Hell!"...fap fap fap fap

ILOVEJESUS 02-25-2012 12:18 PM

Wow I buy it. It all sounds so plausable. What next Egor? How can I avoid hell. Can I get out of it if I say I believe in Jesus and God? Oh woe is me. Save me Jesus. Praise God and Jesus. You win, now off you toddle, you have saved me.

Stargazer 02-25-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

ILOVEJESUS wrote (Post 661119)
Wow I buy it. It all sounds so plausable. What next Egor? How can I avoid hell. Can I get out of it if I say I believe in Jesus and God? Oh woe is me. Save me Jesus. Praise God and Jesus. You win, now off you toddle, you have saved me.

Erg.

:vomit:

Irreligious 02-25-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 660963)
I feel so odd being the only one that posted a serious reply to Egor.

Serious is one thing, but where's the derangement? After all, Egor's postings are nothing more than seriously deranged ravings. He'd probably appreciate it if he could get a little of that action in return from other posters here.

Throw some serious crazy on him. He's inviting you to do just that.

psychodiva 02-25-2012 12:52 PM

Ah - I miss Sevenseseseess and his real crazy :)

Egor 02-25-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Michael wrote (Post 660967)
Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm guessing you must because somehow you believe you've spoken to someone in this so-called "next phase of life". Or perhaps you truly believe god is speaking to you, I don't know.

I know God speaks to me. The fact is, there is hell, we are left to speculate what that might be like. I derive my theory of hell simply from a separation of God and man, which most people would agree is one of the characteristics of hell.

There may actually be a lake of fire where spirits are made to feel pain in a way that is exactly like burning in physical life, but I tend to think that when Jesus talks of that, he is being figurative.

Quote:

Either way, what I guess I'm asking is how is it so that you could possibly know what happens after we die? Secondly, without invoking/hiding behind your "one with jesus" clause, why should we listen to a YOU? Why am I not better off "talking" to "jesus/god" myself and deciding he's told me that there is no afterlife?

You are better off talking to God yourself. But if he tells you there is no afterlife, then you might as well ignore him and move on as an atheist. If we are not eternal, the eternal nature of God doesn't matter to us, we would simply be like the animals.

I know you've said that we should all go off and "create our own religion", but if that's the case why are you trying to tell me to believe what you believe?

I would rather you created your own religion than to be an atheist. However, I have to back off that statement. Things have changed a bit. Now, I realize that Veridicanism is the only religion that one should adhere to, it is the only one that offers the theological knowledge of the proper realtionship between God, Christ and man.

There has been a slight change to the second tenet, and we realized we had to chisel this in stone before The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ came out (which is at the printer now).

The second tenet said simply "Be Christ." Now we say, "Be one with Christ." In the past, I was sloppy. My wife and I were the only Veridicans and we were simply mystical in our relationship with God, there was no reason to consider the tenets beyond our own use of them. But now we are going public.

To say "Be Christ" means that one individual would be the totality of Christ and it would necessarily exclude anyone else from being Christ. But that has never been what was meant, not since 1993. Christ is one monistic thing like God. We are transformed into Christ when we are born again. But when others are as well then we become one with them, because they are one with Christ.

I say all this to make a point: In the first version "Be Christ" you could go off and start whatever religion you want. After all how could you be wrong. But when you are one with Christ, then you become one with all those who are one with Christ, the Gospel message then becomes as possible reality (love your neighbor as yourself), and a central philosophy develops.

With the publication of this first book related to Veridicanism, everything gets chisled in stone that is already out there about Veridicanism. And thank God, He told us just in time how to modify this as a public religion rather than a private one. Imagine everyone out there as their own individual Christ! That's fine when there's only two people who are Veridicans and they're already one through marriage, but imagine Smelly or Gouhlslime out there as their own version of Christ. It would be downright satanic.

You should feel blessed: For better or worse, you are watching the birth of a new religion in America. Just from a sociological perspective it should be interesting to you to see how it goes.

Quote:

While I'm here, I was looking up Schadenfreude (deriving pleasure from other's suffering - of course the Germans have a word for it),
LOL.

Quote:

and found this little gem on it:

The philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer mentioned Schadenfreude as the most evil sin of human feeling, saying famously "To feel envy is human, to savor schadenfreude is devilish."

I think you're worshipping the wrong one.
Talk to Jesus Christ about it. That's where I got my idea from.

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

West491 wrote (Post 661071)
Egor's Theory of Hell by Constant Masturbation...

"man this shit hurts like Hell!"...fap fap fap fap

Oh, please, Jesus, please! Give me a squirt of rose-scented lotion! PLEASE! :lol:

Irreligious 02-25-2012 01:38 PM

You're just another liar, Egor. There is no magical, disembodied white man talking to you. If you even believe what you're saying, it's just your own derangement impinging on whatever sanity you might possess.

Hell is not a demonstrable fact. It's faith-filled supposition, and of the deranged variety.

You keep advising folks here to talk to god, but since you can't explain to anyone what that is, the best we can do is talk to you, and you do not appear to be in the habit of listening to others.

Quote:

Egor wrote
If we are not eternal, the eternal nature of God doesn't matter to us, we would simply be like the animals.

Human beings are already like other animals: They're conceived through physical copulation, just like every other mammal. They're born, they eat, drink, defecate, urinate, physically copulate to reproduce themselves, kill, nurture, build, destroy and get picked off by the forces of nature and/or grow old and die, just like all other animals.

Not sure why you think there ought to be an eternal reward for such commonplace business but, once again, there is no evidence that there is.

Stargazer 02-25-2012 01:40 PM

Egor, you may believe you talk to God, but are you sure it's not just voices in your head? Good thing you don't live in Joan of Arc's time.

orangeitis 02-25-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661132)
Talk to Jesus Christ about it. That's where I got my idea from.

Where would we find this "Jesus" guy? Where does he live?

Eternal 02-25-2012 02:54 PM

I just typed a really long response. I was so bored shitless reading it back to myself that I deleted the whole thing and decided to just settle for this instead.

Go away.

Eternal 02-25-2012 03:01 PM

I also just noticed that I have passed the 666 post mark and I didn't even notice. It must be a sign that as it didn't stand out to me I have accepted my eternal damnation.

psychodiva 02-25-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661132)
I know (fuck all) and then I waffle on a bit in a disjointed and totally useless wankery way

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...bosun/ROFL.gif

ghoulslime 02-25-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Eternal wrote (Post 661150)
I also just noticed that I have passed the 666 post mark and I didn't even notice. It must be a sign that as it didn't stand out to me I have accepted my eternal damnation.

Demons weep at your numeric irresponsibility. :|

dogpet 02-25-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 660939)
Too stupid to know that I am stupid

Everyone who believes in hell will surely go there. & that's the truth.

Eternal 02-25-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

ghoulslime wrote (Post 661154)
Demons weep at your numeric irresponsibility. :|

I'm presuming irresponsibility is considered a positive character trait by such demons. Seeing as I am going to spend considerable time sucking them off partying with them after my demise I think it good that we start off on the right foot.

Egor 02-25-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Stargazer wrote (Post 661139)
Egor, you may believe you talk to God, but are you sure it's not just voices in your head? Good thing you don't live in Joan of Arc's time.

I'm sure it's not a voice in my head. That's not how God talks to me. The only voice in my head is my own. God communicates to us through thought (and many other ways) but thought in this case.

West491 02-25-2012 08:14 PM

Egor's Theory of Hell by Natural Delusion

teh voices...teh quiet voices tell me stuff.

Irreligious 02-25-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661168)
I'm sure it's not a voice in my head. That's not how God talks to me. The only voice in my head is my own. God communicates to us through thought (and many other ways) but thought in this case.

This is a ridiculous claim when you can't even define what a god is or tangibly connect this allegation to anything outside of your own fertile (or feeble, as the case may be) imagination.

You're certainly not in a position to tell others what allegedly inaudible entities are speaking to them, because you would have no way of knowing that.

Kinich Ahau 02-25-2012 09:44 PM

Egor, Does god tell you why the traffic to your blog totally dried up?

orangeitis 02-25-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661168)

How do you know it's God?

And "I just know" isn't a response based on reason, so don't even think about saying that. If a deity is truly communicating to you, it can be identifiable, measurable, and quantifiable.

Kinich Ahau 02-25-2012 09:49 PM

EGOr, if the gospels are the inerrant word of god as you maintain, why do you need to write your own version?

Egor 02-26-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 661171)
Egor, Does god tell you why the traffic to your blog totally dried up?

I know why. It doesn't matter. The blog is there for a reason, and how many people post in it is not that important. Obviously, you're looking at it.

Besides, I'm thinking of starting a forum.

Egor 02-26-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 661172)
How do you know it's God?

And "I just know" isn't a response based on reason, so don't even think about saying that. If a deity is truly communicating to you, it can be identifiable, measurable, and quantifiable.

That's so stupid. Okay, next time I'll just tape record Him.:rolleyes:

Egor 02-26-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 661173)
EGOr, if the gospels are the inerrant word of god as you maintain, why do you need to write your own version?

Apparently God thought it was time for a revision.

orangeitis 02-26-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661179)

It's not stupid. If a god is interacting in some way in this world, he can be identifiable and measurable. Maybe not via a tape recorder, as opposed to a brain scanning device, but if interactions with God are there it would somehow be identifiable and measurable. If he can't be, you're not really interacting with anything and you're just making it up. Maybe subconsciously to make yourself feel better, but making it up nonetheless.

If you admit that your interaction with God can't be identifiable and measurable, then it's all a fabrication of your mind, period.

Kinich Ahau 02-26-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661180)

You or God? Be honest now.

orangeitis 02-26-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 661182)
Be honest now.

You're asking for the impossible.

Eternal 02-26-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661178)
I know why. It doesn't matter. The blog is there for a reason, and how many people post in it is not that important. Obviously, you're looking at it.

Besides, I'm thinking of starting a forum.

Yep, i'm sure there are loads of good reasons to have a blog virtually nobody looks at.

I would make your blog successful before considering a forum. If you can't even achieve decent traffic on your blog then a forum would be like tumbleweed town.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661179)

No it isn't stupid. How do you know it is god and not a mental illness?

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661180)

So now you say the word of god needs revising. Not absolute then. I say it is you because you are yet to provide one reason why you think it is god talking to you.

You are an intellectual fraud, you have no idea of your own hypocrisy.

Eternal 02-26-2012 04:44 AM

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 661184)
You're asking for the impossible.

:thumbsup:

Eternal 02-26-2012 04:52 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661168)

Sorry, now I get it. I had completely misunderstood before. So basically whatever you want god must want too, as he is the one guiding your thoughts.

How do you know you are not being deceived by satan? The gospels have been good enough for god for the last 2000 years. Isn't a more likely explanation that some evil spirit is slowly trying to get you to guide people away from gods teachings, slowly manipulating you to get you further from the truth in small steps so you find it more acceptable.

Stargazer 02-26-2012 05:11 AM

Quote:

Eternal wrote (Post 661150)

Congratulations!

Stargazer 02-26-2012 05:17 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661179)

We'd sure like to hear that tape.

Egor. Please. Think about what you've been saying. It sounds unbalanced, though I certainly and sincerely hope that's all it is.

If you think God talks to you in thought, isn't that the same thing as hearing voices in your head? Semantics aside, a two way conversation in your mind between you and "someone else" sounds creepy to me.

You may need to examine the way you're talking about your god in order not to sound crazy.

And that's leaving aside everything about whether the god you describe (or any god for that matter) exists.

You're a medical professional, Egor. Get help if you need to.

Egor 02-26-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Kinich Ahau wrote (Post 661182)
You or God? Be honest now.

God.

Egor 02-26-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Eternal wrote (Post 661189)
Sorry, now I get it. I had completely misunderstood before. So basically whatever you want god must want too, as he is the one guiding your thoughts.

How do you know you are not being deceived by satan? The gospels have been good enough for god for the last 2000 years. Isn't a more likely explanation that some evil spirit is slowly trying to get you to guide people away from gods teachings, slowly manipulating you to get you further from the truth in small steps so you find it more acceptable.

Well, if God is allowing that to happen, what am I supposed to do about it?

Kinich Ahau 02-27-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661298)
God.

You don't really work in a psych ward, you're one of the patients aren't you? Be honest now.

orangeitis 02-27-2012 01:14 AM

See? I told you~

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661299)

Abandon all faith and think for yourself.

Eternal 02-27-2012 02:55 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661299)

So you abandon all responsibility for your actions based on the fact that god is allowing it to happen.

Why do you then think we as atheists should be accountable for ours. Is god not allowing us being atheists to happen too. Double standard methinks.

Egor 02-27-2012 03:24 AM

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 661302)
See? I told you~

Abandon all faith and think for yourself.

As if that would change the existence of God or his providence in my life.

Quote:

Eternal wrote (Post 661304)
So you abandon all responsibility for your actions based on the fact that god is allowing it to happen.

Why do you then think we as atheists should be accountable for ours. Is god not allowing us being atheists to happen too. Double standard methinks.

It is possible that the reason you are an atheist is not because you pulled away from God but that He pulled away from you. It may be that you can't even want a relationship with God because he has severed that ability in you. If that is the case, then I pity you.

Eternal 02-27-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661305)
It is possible that the reason you are an atheist is not because you pulled away from God but that He pulled away from you. It may be that you can't even want a relationship with God because he has severed that ability in you. If that is the case, then I pity you.

You never answered the question.

You stated that if you are being deceived then it is gods will. So why is us being atheists not gods will, and how is it any different from your position.

If you are being deceived then aren't you equally wrong. Probably actually more wrong, as I just deny his existence, you actively seek to turn people away from his message with your own polluted interpretations.

Don't worry, I will save you a seat at our table in hell.

Stargazer 02-27-2012 04:07 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661299)

Egor, stop hiding behind the invisible friend and admit it. You want to be a cult leader, worshipped in your own right.

Stargazer 02-27-2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661305)

No that is not the case. There simply is no God. Unless you'd like to provide concrete proof of such.

orangeitis 02-27-2012 04:59 AM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661305)
As if that would change the existence of God or his providence in my life.

Try it and see.

Or are you afraid that you'll discover that you're delusional after all?

Eternal 02-27-2012 05:02 AM

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 661309)
Try it and see.

Or are you afraid that you'll discover that you're delusional after all?

Egor, delusional? never, dontcha know he is the chosen one. (sarcasm)

Eva 02-27-2012 05:18 AM

this person is so seriously deluded, i fear it has real mental issues. sometimes it is better to ban....sometimes....this person has me really worried....this is not normal...

Eternal 02-27-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Eva wrote (Post 661311)
this person is so seriously deluded, i fear it has real mental issues. sometimes it is better to ban....sometimes....this person has me really worried....this is not normal...

The scariest thing of all being that he has no idea how delusional he comes across.

orangeitis 02-27-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Eternal wrote (Post 661312)
The scariest thing of all being that he has no idea how delusional he comes across.

I think he does know how delusional he comes across as, but I also think that he thinks that his actions are still completely justified.

Davin 02-27-2012 08:33 AM

You're lying Egor: either you're lying about talking to god or you're lying about what he said. Because I just called him last night for a booty call and he said that Hell is just a 5 star resort that everyone in Heaven has on a time share. It was just greatly over exaggerated by a bunch of people and became a running gag that unfortunately was taken out of context by some goat herding dudes a long time ago.

That is straight from gods mouth.

Eternal 02-27-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Davin wrote (Post 661315)
You're lying Egor: either you're lying about talking to god or you're lying about what he said. Because I just called him last night for a booty call and he said that Hell is just a 5 star resort that everyone in Heaven has on a time share. It was just greatly over exaggerated by a bunch of people and became a running gag that unfortunately was taken out of context by some goat herding dudes a long time ago.

That is straight from gods mouth.

Praise be!

Smellyoldgit 02-27-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Eva wrote (Post 661311)
this person is so seriously deluded..

My scientific conclusion - Delusional = Full of Shit

Eternal 02-27-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 661320)

I thought you were on the piste.

Smellyoldgit 02-27-2012 09:10 AM

.... currently relaxing with a glass of Burgundy, a Camembert butty and free i-plod interwebs in Val d'Isere.
Good to see our resident fuckwit is still producing his standard bollocks.

Eternal 02-27-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 661322)
.... currently relaxing with a glass of Burgundy, a Camembert butty and free i-plod interwebs in Val d'Isere.
Good to see our resident fuckwit is still producing his standard bollocks.

Change the Burgundy to something else and that sounds pretty damn good.

Yes, the stupid seems to be gaining momentum. As with most things that gain momentum though, sooner or later he will trip and everything will fall to shit. When this happens I suspect a psychiatric nurse may be needed.

Michael 02-27-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 661320)

I think you've worded this wrong. it looks like you've written

My scientific conclusion (minus) Delusional = Full of Shit

which would infer

Full of Shit + Delusional = My scientific conclusion

I don't think that adds up?

Egor 02-27-2012 03:11 PM

A simple question in the end

Quote:

Stargazer wrote (Post 661307)
Egor, stop hiding behind the invisible friend and admit it. You want to be a cult leader, worshipped in your own right.

I want to do the will of my Father in heaven; that's it. I don't want followers; I don't want to be regarded in any way. I want to do what I was created to do. That's it.

Quote:

Eva wrote (Post 661311)

Why is that? Because I said you might be an atheist because God has pulled away from you?

Quote:

orangeitis wrote (Post 661314)
I think he does know how delusional he comes across as, but I also think that he thinks that his actions are still completely justified.

That's probably accurate. I realize it sounds delusional to say that God told me to synthesize the Gospels and start the Veridican religion, especially when there are no other Veridicans but my wife and I.

But I weighed all that a long time ago, and this is the conclusion I came to. If I am deluded, so what? I would rather be delusional with the courage to speak what I believe is the truth, than to stifle that truth out of fear of a negative social reaction. When I compare the two types of individual I'm referring to, I'd rather be the guy with the courage to carry a cardboard sign around the streets than to be the guy who's afraid of what people will think of him.

And here's the other thing: In every forum where I write, I draw a crowd, and it's been that way for years and years. There are others in these forums who are considered delusional, and no one pays them any mind. Me, they pay mind to. An insult from me seems to be worth a hundred insults from you. Bad behavior from me, seems to be far more important than bad behavior on your part.

In here, my avatar is changed, my signature is changed, and I dominate almost the entire forum when my posts appear. So, there's a disconnect somewhere...

If I'm so delusional, why am I so important? :\

Michael 02-27-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661132)
I know God speaks to me. The fact is, there is hell, we are left to speculate what that might be like. I derive my theory of hell simply from a separation of God and man, which most people would agree is one of the characteristics of hell.

There may actually be a lake of fire where spirits are made to feel pain in a way that is exactly like burning in physical life, but I tend to think that when Jesus talks of that, he is being figurative.

"I don't actually know, but based on what I do know/believe, this is what I see it as being".

That's quite possibly the most/first truthful thing you've written here. Kudos to you.

Quote:

You are better off talking to God yourself. But if he tells you there is no afterlife, then you might as well ignore him and move on as an atheist. If we are not eternal, the eternal nature of God doesn't matter to us, we would simply be like the animals.
I don't have time at the moment to go sifting through your posts to find the relevant quotes, so I'm going to go on memory and hopefully i don't get it too incorrect.

If I remember correctly, "Veridican" is supposed to mean "truth seeker" or something similar to that. It is through your search for truth that you find yourself communicating with god and re-establishing your faith and blah blah.

If that is the case, then (although not in the same way), our own searches for truth (our "veridicanism" you could say) and our subsequent "conversations with god" have led us to being told that "there is no afterlife, we are better moving on with our lives as atheists".

Quote:

Egor wrote

So why push your brand on us if that's clearly not what is wanted?

ILOVEJESUS 02-27-2012 03:24 PM

You are not important, you are inflammitory. That gets responses.

Michael 02-27-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote

I'm running out of time to get somewhere, so I skimmed your post but i think I got the gist.

If you're so important, why have you not succeeded at convincing anyone?

Stargazer 02-27-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661340)
I want to do the will of my Father in heaven; that's it. I don't want followers; I don't want to be regarded in any way. I want to do what I was created to do. That's it.

I think you're just saying that to appear humble.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661340)
Why is that? Because I said you might be an atheist because God has pulled away from you?

No, because its obvious from the overall import of what you've been writing.

Quote:

Egor wrote (Post 661340)
That's probably accurate. I realize it sounds delusional to say that God told me to synthesize the Gospels and start the Veridican religion, especially when there are no other Veridicans but my wife and I.

But I weighed all that a long time ago, and this is the conclusion I came to. If I am deluded, so what? I would rather be delusional with the courage to speak what I believe is the truth, than to stifle that truth out of fear of a negative social reaction. When I compare the two types of individual I'm referring to, I'd rather be the guy with the courage to carry a cardboard sign around the streets than to be the guy who's afraid of what people will think of him.

And here's the other thing: In every forum where I write, I draw a crowd, and it's been that way for years and years. There are others in these forums who are considered delusional, and no one pays them any mind. Me, they pay mind to. An insult from me seems to be worth a hundred insults from you. Bad behavior from me, seems to be far more important than bad behavior on your part.

In here, my avatar is changed, my signature is changed, and I dominate almost the entire forum when my posts appear. So, there's a disconnect somewhere...

Your importance is all in your mind. Really. You do not dominate here. We have plenty of other conversations going on. That are not about you. Perhaps you've seen the OTHER threads?