View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 01:00 AM   #44
NoniNeil

I USED to really respect James Randi a lot more than I do now. This was until I discovered he is not only a "Skeptic" he is also a closed minded fool. Of course he is not alone as ALL people who refuse to learn and/or deny facts are fools.

------

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.

That principle is condemnation without investigation." * ** **

Herbert Spencer

------

Worse than Randi not taking the time to even consider examining at the massive amount of evidence proving there IS a natural heling remedy which has been very effectively used for over 5,000 years, he would not even allow me to send some of it to him.

I KNOW it is a Natural Healing Miracle as I have not only been learning about it I've also been drinking, and when I needed to, using it topically now for OVER ELEVEN "F" ing years. I KNOW of all eh MANY good things it has done of me and for millions of others.

I KNOW the company who sells the most popular brand of it has become the single most successful, fastest growing network marketing company in the history of the world. Far surpassing Microsoft, Red Bull, Pepsi, and Coco Cola is sales,

-----

"To condemn without investigation is
nothing but sheer foolishness."

Ben Franklin

-----------------

So, Randi IS A FOOL!

(And SO are all those who do not know the Iraq War is both FULLY JUSTIFIED and a VERY NECESSARY part of our War On Terror as they are either to lazy to get the facts or are so stupid, they are unable to comprehend what the facts mean!)

Neil C. Reinhardt