View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:15 AM   #250
Egor

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
and all this from the shite-meister who proudly announced a few weeks ago:-

Let me put this whole, I’m-not-a-Christian bit to rest. At that time, I didn’t consider myself one. For many years I have gone back and forth between Christianity and my own religion I called Veridicanism. I have come to see that Veridicanism simply leads me back to Christianity. So, at this time in my life, I have decided to make a stand. I won’t be going back.

I am a Christian. I was baptized as a Lutheran. I have, however separated myself from all affiliated forms of Christianity. So, technically, I would be a non-denominational, non-evangelical Protestant Christian.

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
Egor. You really are a dishonest jerk. I say that I could produce lots of historical evidence to contradict your inerrant bible.

Face it: You lose.

Quote:
You, as a patronising and arrogant ignoramus, reply, "Bring it on." I have already quoted contradictions to you about historical facts about Emperors and Governors being at odds with your fairy tale bible. You ignored those, of course. You now, in your contemptible way, seem to have satisfied yourself that the more contradictory your ignorant bible the more this reveals your non existent God. Only you, of course, have access to these meanings.

No, other Christians do as well. I am constantly reading books on Christian apologetics and Gospel interpretation.

Quote:
Egor, you need help. And I mean help of a psychiatric kind. You are uttering comments that reveal someone who is clinically paranoid.

Face it: You lost and the only thing you have to say to my reply to you is that I’m insane and stupid. That proves you lost, because what I said makes perfect sense. You’re just pissed that what you were so sure was an error in the Gospels, for at least one person, is a critically needed element and the Gospel would be diminished if it weren’t there.

Quote:
Or, to be blunt, you have been so disturbed at being confronted by facts that you have become unbalanced. You are insane.

Ha ha! You have nothing left. All you have left are insults. I may be insane but I sure got the better of you.

Good, better, best, bested. How do you like that for a declension young man?
--Who’s Afraid of Virginia Wolfe

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
Egor, with the dishonesty that has become his trademark, is playing a shameless and contemptible game here.

I think you’re actually in a panic here. Let it go, man! We can go onto some new business. I won’t keep throwing this up in your face.

Quote:
He asks for facts or evidence from someone who challenges him. These facts need to be looked up to quote chapter and verse. Then Egor, from the superstitious nonsense that fills his addled brain, produces some nonsense which he claims to be an answer. So the atheist is producing facts and Egor spews whatever comes into his confused head. He then, in his paranoid fantasy of himself as knowledgeable, asks for more facts having ignored the first lot. The only response he deserves is contempt and he is attracting plenty of that.

Can I help you with something here: the term you’re looking for is not “paranoid.” If anything, you might want to say delusional or that I used loose associations. Technically, however, the way I answered you would be in the form of stream-of –thought. And I must admit, I really like the taste of victory.

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
ghoulslime: I'm pleased you keep confronting him with your questions. The more he doesn't answer the more he becomes an object of contempt for those who are witnesses to his pathetic behaviour. He seems, in his over heated brain, to assume that what he "thinks" must be correct. I think Egor, despite his posturing, knows it is game over. He has been exposed, shamed and ridiculed and he knows it.

I never respond to Ghoulslime. And I pick and choose whom I respond to for two reasons.

1. I don’t have time to respond to everyone here, in my blog, and in the other atheist forum. So, I pick and choose.

2. I pick and choose based on how insulting the person is, or whether they are making any sense to me. You respectfully dropped a challenge, in a coherent manner, regarding the veracity and inerrancy of the Gospels. So, I went with that one.

But, damn, you are a sore loser aren’t you?
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote