View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #13
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sopater48 wrote View Post
Hi,
Best laugh I've had in ages, this site. Blessings to you all. The world would laugh some more if you all came out from behind your screens.

God has three ways to bring about a better world.

1) Violence.

2) Mystical surety.

3) Love.

The first did not work. The second brought idol worship instead of faith. So the third was tried. The Son came to show that love conquers all.

I wouldn't say that Jesus was the only way to salvation but he certainly is the only sure way.

Peace
S48
Wow! We are all really impressed that your imaginary friend is so much more delicious than all other imaginary friends!

You seem to have missed at least one other way that your god has to bring about a better world:

4. Duping credulous dolts into believing they shouldn't be violent assholes in order to win a magical trip to paradise.

What was your purpose here, asshole?

BTW, who is the "world" you are alluding to? Is it the world of ignorant theists who are blowing each other apart over whose god has more love? Or is it the world of secularists who are bringing you scientific enlightenment and technological advancement?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator

Last edited by ghoulslime; 12-12-2009 at 02:06 PM.
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote