Thread: Planet
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 03:43 AM   #25
Xans
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Mog wrote
Xans, how does this planet contradict this so called "cosmo-evolution"?
That planet doesn't contradict cosmo-evolution, it's just makes it more complicated at best and far fetched at worst.
Quote:
How does this planet confirm your "cosmo-creation". Is the basis of your belief just science-nihilism? As in "I don't like the conclusions based on scientific evidence, lets look for any possible anomalies that I can find to tear this down?"
That planet doesn't confirm or un-confirm "cosmo-creation". And to answer your question, no. I love conclusions based on scientific evidence. What I don't like are conclusions based on assumptions.
Quote:
Xans, what dort of explanations do you get when you google TrES-4? Do the astronomers say "Hey, this is unexpected! It must be the work of god?" or do they come up with an ad-hoc explanation that they will alter when they get more information? Science doesn't mean that we'll have all our answers on a platter, you know.
Cosmo-evolutionists have all the answers when it's time to brain wash the masses. But when they're questioned, they conveniently don't have all the answers and are shocked at the suggestion that they should. I'd love a little honesty from time to time. Just the facts, leave the assumptions for theoretical science and/or Star trek.
Xans is offline   Reply With Quote