View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 05:59 AM   #124
Egor

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
So I'm right - no sane person should pay any attention to your ramblings! - thanks for the confirmation.
Why should I give a shit what you were smoking? ...... or are you off your meds again?
No, I'm just saying you think you're mentally superior to religious people, but there are aspects of the mind you simply cannot use. All God and religion aside, you have to admit that people do have experiences you don't have. A lot of rational normal people in the world experience aspects of the mind you apparently don't experience.

You have never had a precognitive dream? Have you never had a lucid dream or out of body experience? Have you never experienced anything paranormal at all? Seriously?

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Egor

I've just read your above post.

I don't want a debate with you - no seriously.

I admit defeat.

You can have this one.

Egor 1 - Hertz 0

Please ignore me from now on because, sure as hell, I'm putting you on ignore.
Hertz. You can't hand me a win. I have never had an MI. I run/walk 5 days a week, bitch. Your PM to me, I am not responding to, as I did not respond to the one before that. I think you have major personality issues. So, stop PMing me. I wonder if there's a way to block your PMs without blocking you here in the forum. Maybe the mod can advise on that.

Do you really believe I care if you swear at me? Let me tell you something about me (my favorite subject). I've been doing this in a thousand forums since 1994.

Who do you think you are? You chickened out of a debate, so yes, I did win it. Or, if you can't control yourself and have to resort to foul swearing and insults instead of debate--I'm ecstatic, because that also means I've beaten you, that I've won it.

Do you actually think I get emotionally pissed off over things you say? On this end of this computer, with my coffee and bagel, do you really think I' get emotional over some computer text on my screen? You never finished high school, did you? I can tell.

Do you think Smelly actually gets upset, over there, in wherever he lives, that lesser country than the US, over the things I say? It's called shtick. I've been using it for 24 years now. As has he--but with less skill and success than I.

You probably do get "actually" upset over what you read, don't you? If you can't handle it, don't dish it out. If you're too fucked up in the head, then go some place where you can handle it.

Out of curiosity--are you this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dZ3Hjz2dBI

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Well Done Egor! Congratz!

The Atheists cannot win at proving God does not exist!!

Your argument was air tight. Again, well done - it takes alot to get Hertz to concede.
No, they can't debate. Their ability to argue philosophically ended with, ironically, the scientific discoveries of evolution and the big bang. Both were supposed to be major triumphs for atheism, but upon further reflection they both became arguments for a creator.

Since then, they have mostly just attacked religion (as if even Christians aren't vomiting over what they see in much of religion). Or, they've become left-wing globalists with fake morality they put on for show like "Atheists feeding the homeless" As if the homeless don't already know where all the church soup kitchens and shelters are.

They have nothing. They're completely defeated. Which is kind of sad, because I like to debate.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote