Old 06-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #86
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
cal- don't call yourself bingoman- you are much more suited to 'fuckwit creep'

oh- and BINGO!
I see truth I present hurts...

Yes Diva, you are a twat, born out of the depositing of the river of LIFE ( semen milk ) by your dad ( penis-Christ ) inside your mom's cave of creation aka VAGINA...the HOLE all women had that sings orgasmic rhythms making your BRAIN feel good.
Really retard, is this true or false?

You stinks like FISH during you menstrual period because you are a MUTATEd EVOLVE primate that thinks her shit doesn't stink. Sorry I have to REMIND you of this fact but when your CREATION HOLE gets plugged by Penis Christ you feel GOOD....again, retard, these are the FACTS I present. Would you rather be a monotreme? and have one hole for everyhting?
I see you are extremely IGNORANT of evolutionary biology...but this is to be expected of a retarded lady that feigns to know psychology deriding the FACTS I present. Sorry truth hurts. Remember we CREATE thinking with the BRAIN not the arse.

I suggest twat, with a defective brain, you get off of your flying horse, come down to earth, get your stupid IGNORANT head out of your arse & ACCEPT the facts I present...but in your case since you are a panicking aging lass whose cave is developing wrinkles emanating repulsive odors developing cellulite who only can say Bingo acting like a dumb arse, what can I say since you ignore the FACTS?

Well retard get EDUCATED & learn the MIND is created by our BRAINS not the ASS.Please make a note of it....yu have NO IDEA of what the word PSYCHOLOGY means. READ FREUD retard, Skinner & other scientist to understant if you do not KEEP UP TO DATE in neuroscience, keep your mouth SHUT not to appear as a retard...LEARN history, neurology, geology, archaeology, ETYMOLOGY and WHERE the language you speak originated from....so please, get educated Twat before you speak. I can slap your ignorant so called psychology educated brain, with the FACTS.

I suggest you put me on IGNORE, since I'll continue to hold a mirror to your face so you can see WHO is the moronic retard feigning knowledge of psychology..

Make a note of it. Sorry truth I present hurts, want me to REPEAT it again & show it to your face?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote