View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #70
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Rhinoqulous wrote View Post
Houses feel pain? I never knew! Where can I find the central nervous system in my house?
So, we begin to get an answer from you. It seems that you think consciousness, pain and a central nervous system are components that enable an experience to be suffering or not. That and a few other items like certain filters in the brain that control and modify the perception of pain pretty well describe the physical environment of suffering. Please continue, what is wrong with suffering?
Quote:
One could make the same argument for pedophilia.
Except that this current question has not grown to encompass human victims yet, yes it is the same question for pedophilia.
Quote:
I could start talking about how this could fall under federal jurisdiction from the possibility of inter-state commerce, but I don't really care. I put down the anti-cruelty law as a suggestion from my girlfriend. That you are pro puppy torture doesn't really surprise me.
You begin to seem like a Christian when you complain that a simple question is the same as advocacy.

What is your girlfriend's reason for opposing puppy torture? Does she have one or is it just a vague "ewwwww" feeling?

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote