View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #2702
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
mr_mackey wrote View Post
Sevens can you explain what exactly do you believe in?Tell me about this Urantia book?Then we can have an good old fashioned theist-atheist debate.
That's like asking a schizophrenic to explain a book he has written about how he received the brain implants & how good it feels when the aliens upload the information creating a joyous orgasmic sensation...

Sevens is a christophrenic ( the word I give to people under the schizophrenia-like Christian belief that makes them accept for real a resurrected zombie that saves with blood called Jesus ). There are also islamophrenics, jewphrenics, Hinduphrenics, Deisphrenics, Theisphrenics, Wiccaphrenics, Conspiracyphrenics, etc..they all accept an imaginary friend or event of their choice as TRUE.

SInce the Imaginary friend/event can be replicated by merely giving the hallucinating person drugs or operating in their hippocampus or T lobes, it is obvious these folks have a neurological anomaly that has made them throw reason out the window embracing deluded visions, just like any neurologically delay idiot.

Sevens is a sick man I wouldn't waste my time, he is full of psychotic religious hype.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote