View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:10 AM   #15
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
so- best to keep Cal on ignore then as i predict a great ream of historical hysterical Cal pictures and ceasar/ Egyptian etc etc crap as soon as he finds this thread
I know this to you is crap for its message you'll never understand but Here is the ORIGIN of your Edible Jesus, I suggest you study Euhemerism Psychotard, so you realize that tunnel vision & ignorance of ancient history will stop you from understand.
Keep ignoring the facts I present, it'll keep your recalcitrant & delayed brain in the dark.

Hey Bolloks Diva Please see Diodorus Siculus' Bibliotheca Historica: Book VI, (Loeb Library ed. Vol. 3, transl. C. H. Oldfather, HUP 1970 so you learn what Euhemerism means.

For your education please see these ancient Egyptian epigraphical accounts, then connect them to understand one can not eat a JesusChrist if the brain malfunctions.

Yes Bolloks Diva, the Egyptians were way AHEAD OF THEIR TIME..and you are a psychologist?...where Dysneyland for it is not England for those folks are smart.In case you have not figure it out yet, our BRAINS is the organ we created the mind with giving us cognitive abilities, when it suffers trauma or is infected by disease, it WILL malfunction distorting the perception of reality. Please make a note of that & teach it to your class of neurologically challenged lads.
Have someone that truly KNOW psychology to tell you what's wrong with their brains then you'll understand.

Please study ancient history, epigraphy, religion, psychology, neuroscience, psychiatry, microbiology, Latin, origins of Christianity, ancient Roman history, archaeology, ancient sexuality making the proper connections before you confirm your ignorance with your posts….ranking me down is not going to elevate you to the level of intellectuals, au contraire.
It's best if you simply ignore me, keeping your head buried deeply in a peat bog joining ancient sacrificed men which no doubt had similar brains....…those peat bogs are abundant in your land…

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote