Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 04:24 AM   #247
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Evil Fred wrote View Post
Well I am an atheist and have worked in hospitals and seen the results of your right to kill a fetus. I guess that is why I am against the abortion for asinine reasons.
I guess you eat them in your sanduiches cos they taste good???
I think it is my business because I hate to see violence against another human being of whatever age and for whatever reason.

There is always an element missing from the abortion debate - the millions upon millions of unfertilized babies murdered on a daily basis by masturbators. Enough babies to populate the entire universe! You can read in the Catholic Encyclopedia what a horrible sin masturbation is. Similarly, when JJ gets a blow job from his "wife" it is the equally murderous sin of Onanism. Just as some US State legislatures have passed laws requiring the proper burial of abortion and miscarriage tissue, this requirement should be extended to sperm from masturbators. There does need to be one exception - when orphans and choir boys are masturbated by priests and Holy men, obviously it is part of God's plan, and the souls of the unfertilized children will go straight to heaven.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote