View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #14
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Waddlie wrote View Post
Cal, are you familiar with the books The Tao Of Pooh and The Te Of Piglet? Pooh was quite the philosophical creature.

I love it so!
So, what do they have to do with " Nostradamus predicts the collapse of the USA"? I see you failed to understand my point. Did you suffer a stroke?

O si tacuisses philosophus mansises.

Let me explain. There is no universal language. One can make a prophesy out of ANY ( do you understand ANY?) book...just like in paredolia the human brain try to organize random images into anthropomorphic one. It's all in the brain my friend....I guarantee your skull has one, despite insisting in your posts of its absence...

BTW the writings of Nostradamus are not the only ones with prophesies. I suggest you read the Sibylline books which though written over 2300 years ago put the ones to Nostradamus to shame. They are many others books too. It all depends HOW you read them and interpret them.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote