View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 12:17 PM   #81
Egor

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
Challenge: If you claim that I did a cut and paste job fucking prove it right now and show everyone where you think I cut and pasted this from...Go on...Otherwise, it is YOU who is full of shit. Prove it now or take it the fuck back.
I can't prove it. I already stipulated that it might be true, you idiot. But either way, I've lost a great deal of respect for you. Seriously. Either way. I am used to MDs being sober, busy people, who I can't imagine would be involved in this kind of shit. And the way you come apart below is just laughable.

Quote:
Unemployed? I wonder why? If you truly believed that then you wouldn't have set up an what you thought was an unwinable task. What a pathetic manoeuver.
LOL this is EXACTLY your MO; "I want something to be true so it is. I'm going to try and make a test of something...but I will either ignore the result or find some other excuse to fucking whine like a little bitch."

Quote:
And if the example you set up DID include a background of pulmonary hypertension (suggesting they were on a PDE5 inhibitor) then I'm fucking glad you are not working right now because giving them a fucking nitrate without even checking their blood pressure too could fucking crash their circulation you absolute dumbfuck.
You're not an MD. I know it. I know you can fool the people in here. I know online you can fool non-medical people, maybe even some medical people, but you don't fool me. You're schtick is all taken from ACLS info widely available online and tailored as personal talk. But no one talks that way. And MDs don't lose control like you are doing. They don't. They would not even engage someone like me in a conversation like this. Trust me; I know.

I mean, unless you're just fucking insane. Which I guess, technically, is a possibility.

Quote:
You are no bloody nurse, or if you are, then you are most likely one who is currently out of work for a very good fucking reason; you are clinically dangerous.
See. Hahah. You give yourself away again. If you were an MD you would be certain I was a nurse because of all my "woowoo" beliefs. Nurses are, how shall I put it, more free to express their spirituality. Not to mention...dock-with-a-k...but you're acting like I can give meds without an MD order. All MDs know better than that. But you don't know that.

You know what you sound like to me? Hertz. Actually, I think Hertz sounds like you.

Quote:
Nitrates help a with reducing pre-load, ...
Oh, shut the fuck up, really.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote