View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 10:00 AM   #18
a different tim
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No. A Christian coming to an atheist forum only to tell the atheists how uneducated, vile, worthless and wrong they are constitutes trolling. That's all she does
Clearly we're going to disagree on this. I don't think "that's all she does" at all. The others, never mind, we agree on them. But it's got me thinking.

I supported TFT as a compromise, I guess, but how's it going to work? Suppose I start a TFT and I'm happy to argue with, say, Lily, but the rest of you think she's trolling?

The more I think about it, the more I'm coming round to the option of, fuck it, it someone's not actually banned then they can post anywhere. We used to make a big thing about how we weren't like the Christian forums and tolerated (and dished out) all kinds of abuse. I liked it like that. If we get an idiot we flame them, that's how we roll here. So I guess what I'm saying is I want to change my vote from "TFT's are fine" to "no TFTs".

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, and will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family"
a different tim is offline   Reply With Quote