View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 11:10 AM   #13
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Swk6 wrote
Yeah, this girl I've been sleeping with for sometime...kind of a booty call....always says she's going to pray for me too. I don't bring up the fact that she's being a hypocrite. I mean, I don't want to stop the tap from running.

A month or two ago I was at the bar. This couple was in with the group I was with. They were talking about how they had met with a Pastor earlier that day. He is going to be doing their upcoming wedding. The guy made a comment that he was a little out there. I made the comment, "what gave that away? could it be the fact that he believes in a little invisible man in the sky?" I have never received such a dirty look from the bride to be. I found out after that she is very devout. Chalk up another one.
Hmm..you must realize that Christ-psychosis infected girls are AWESOME in bed!!..they are starving to receive penis Christ and all of its blessings. One must SHUT UP and become raptured with the invisible friend while enjoying the body of the christ-psychotic. One must talk about Jesus while copulating, inserting the words: Ohh, Lord, bless be thy carnal enjoyment reward to all of us that believe in you.....Ohh..more...deeper.....Yes oh lord, thanks for these blessing......I love you..OHHH my god...OHHH yes, oh yes....Praise by thy name of Jesus, and thank you lord for this pious saved woman......OHHH, more more deeper....etc.

It is importan to blend with the Christ-psychotics pretending to be one of them so one can use their bodies for our libidinal appeasement. Christ-psychotics are soooo ignorant, gullible and sexually starving that to seduce them is sooo EASY, it is liketaking candy from a child or mentally retarded person...well, in a way, Christians are mentally retarded due to their neurological afliction.

Sometimes I feel guilty to have seduce them...bu hey, they are adults and Fibonacci integrated so my penis Christ feels compel to touch their 'souls" and witness to their recondite pleasure producing centers.

Christ-psychotics people are no sexual challenge...they are soooo easy to get. I had tons of them been visited by my penis-christ. Each one of them having been blessed by this creator magic wand accepting it as their lord and their savior from libidinal enslaving satan.......:lol:

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote