View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
We're fortunate to have you here Cal, because no one else in the forum knows much about Catholicism. Fuchs, maybe.

My motto is 'If it doesn't kill me, something else will.'
Thanks friend. The only thing I did was to question their claims and be obsessed at finding out WHERE those retards got their fairy tales from. I must truly thank Gene Rodenberry with his character Spock, whom I emulated...from then on I had to find out the origin of things, always been skeptical at anyone's claims. Despite all of that I had not seen the KEY of TRUTH, right in front of my eyes. I would not find this truth till 2002. This made me feel so stupid. The truth had been in front of me all along which is that we create thoughts ( god & other imaginary friends) with our brains!! We are born atheist.
No religious-psychosis infected person can fight this truth since 2+2=4 not 6 as they insist...and the science of neurology is getting ever closer at pointing to the acceptance of deluded religious faith beliefs as reality as a schizotypal infirmity since the believer is educated but yet accepts such obvious mythologies as reality, like 2+2=6.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote