View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 09:02 PM   #298
ahoba

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
I gave you completely satisfactory answers. You didn't agree with them. Which is fine, but it's intellectually dishonest to say I didn't provide a complete and logical answer to your question.

Then you refused to reciprocate with answers to my questions, and you bore false witness about proffering a logical and scientific theory of your own.

If that doesn't define lying troll not operating in good faith I don't know what does. Just because you're feeling superior over us poor "gawd phobic" atheists doesn't mean you should treat us as less than human. WWJD, after all? Not what you do, that's for sure.

I think you owe the good people at this forum, myself included, a big apology.

Then I think you should get down on your knees and pray to your sweet baby lord and savior Jesus h Christ to intercede on behalf of your sinful ways towards his creation (his beloved, but sadly, lost members of raving atheists) to his all-powerful father in heaven, he who cannot look upon sin (slight contradiction, but oh well you still gotta believe, am I wrong?) so that one day you may enter into his glory instead of burning in hell for your wicked and prideful ways toward those who your are supposed to be leading into his flock by modeling a Christlike example but are instead mocking and pushing even further away from the light of his salvation with your hypocrisy and lies.

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!
Sorry if I did something wrong but I really try the best. I thought I answered your question. If not please point it again maybe I didn’t see it.
On the other hand, I accepted your answers and I did reply to get more clarification and record my objection. This is the discussion.
Unfortunately! all of you distrust me and think that I try to push agenda. You keep repeating God, Gods, religions, how is creator and so on!!! Maybe to deviate from the main topic or because of God phobia disorders. Do you trust yourselves or not?

Keep relaxing please
ahoba is offline   Reply With Quote