View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 07:41 AM   #23
mondrian

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Got it, thanks.

Well done on your second tip. I backed the second fav for a bit of fun and what do you know! I wins!
Well, Ivy Port desists from troubling the judge and comes 2nd. at a very tasty 7/4 favourite.

The race report read:

Chased leaders, driven halfway, every chance over 1f out, no extra closing stages

Like I said in an earlier post, you are gonna see a lot of race reports containing the underlined, or a variation thereof.

Well, that's 2 from 2 in the bag. (dances).

I'll try and post another tip in the morning.

On a more serious note, before any of you sheep-shagging, vomit-spewing, granny-fucking sons of satan think that it's easy to pick low-priced nags that fail to win, it ain't. Don't think at you can make ya fortune from doing it. Ya can't. A good friend of mine thought he could. In 6 months, he won over £100k. Three months later he'd lost the lot and another £300K as well. He now rents the bungalow in Uxbridge that he used to own outright. He used to own a rather delectable temptress with a body to die for too. She divorced him. Not because he lost the money - but because he told her that he would win it all back and more besides.

It's taken me the best part of 10 years to get to this stage. I still get turned over now and then. Yeh, I know, what did I do with the other 9 years 364 days! - fuckers.

The middle man of last resort.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote