View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #1284
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
Give me a break. You all have called me and other theists (and a few atheists of whom you didn't approve) names since the first day any of us came here. Hell, Studge even called Steveg, Steveg, of all people, a child molester! There are no depths to which you have not sunk. I have, unfortunately, adopted your way of talking to people I disagree with. It is a sin and I am really going to have to face up to that.
Once again, what does that have to do with anything?

I was refuting your ridiculous claim that I am the only one you have professed to dislike.

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
Just look at the litany here: hypocritical bitch, lilyass, Lillybutt. and who can forget lilytard, crusty, and others so vile that I won't repeat them (I can't even remember all the lovely epithets Chaos, alone, comes up with on a regular basis. I don't want to remember the garbage Ghoulslime comes up with). You have to try really hard to be put on ignore but if you are constantly vitriolic or vulgar with absolutely nothing of substance to say, you will land there.
You're absolutely right, it is almost impossible to be put on ignore by you. On the other hand, threatening to ignore people, you have that down to a science.

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
Face it guys. You set the tone here and model the forum culture of vitriol and insult, constantly. Just look at the YHWH thread. Read your comments and *hear* them. You are as mean as rabid dogs and as insulting, as you can manage. You love it, except when some portion of it is aimed at you. That really ought to have taught you something but it hasn't.
You can leave anytime, Lily. It is within your own power to just walk away, and never post here again.
Can you actually do it? I doubt it.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote