View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 10:47 AM   #253
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
You know you've definitively lost an argument about your own wishy-washy bullshit made-up faith when all you can do is try and repeatedly fling shit about a different faith in the hope of stirring up more shit to try and fling even more. It's pathetic.

There is no starker definition of the castigated, limp-dicked religious fucktard than one whose only recourse is to now try and pick a fight about someone else's religion.

Andy666 has simply run out of apologetics for his own weird, binary brand of deist/christard faith and is now trying to sound more informed than ever but the result is just the most spectacular backfiring.

The shit he has covered himself with stinks worse than the carcase of that dead horse he continues to try and flog.

ReligionS are the problem (yes that capital "S" is for your benefit, Andy666 since you are so clueless as to try and make an argument that atheist anti-religionists are only concerned with your faith instead of all faiths...INCLUDING jizz-lam).
Judge your just proving my point. You did not attack Islam, but instead - like most here - defended it. Bunching Islam together with Christianity and other religions and drawing a moral equivalence between them is a technique Muslim proponents use to defend their faith.

Richard Dawkins made a passionate speech how Islam is NOT equal to Christianity and the other faiths. Sorry I don't have the link. Dawkins said that Christianity is "far more benign" that Islam - at least over the last century.

Not all religions are equal -

You seem to think that a belief in any form of religion is a problem. But let me ask, what if by off chance one of those religions is true??? Then your point sounds kind of silly eh?

Smarty pants - not so smart as you think Dr?

Oh yes, a Deist position with Christian leanings is a reasoned sweet spot in speculative belief. Deist concept supported by Philosophical Argument. Christian concept supported by historical evidence. The entire proposition in total supported by tremendous impact factor!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote