Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 10:50 AM   #272
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
colpat wrote View Post
I thought, "I've never heard of a christard referring to himself as a christard, that's a first for me." was a binary choice.
The statement, "A proton and an anti-proton, individually, are NOTHING. They are SOMETHING." is correct in the sense that Something is an educated guess based on questionable research, a figment of the imagination.
So if I were to ask whether you are a cunt or a wanker, (a binary choice) which one would you select?

Proton exists. Anti-protons exist. However, neither are germane to the issue of something being created out of nothing. What they do when the collide is also NOT germane to the issue of something being created out of nothing.

Now you stupid tit. Have you read the Fermi Lab paper which describes the experiments showing that something can be created out of nothing? If not, fuckin' read it.

If you have read it, explain how this violates any physical law at all, let alone the first and second laws of Thermodynamics.

If you can't explain, then shut the fuck up and stop pretending that you understand because it becomes more obvious, the more you post, that you haven't clue 1 about anything.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote