View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #7
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Well, doesn't anyone realizes that schizophrenia doesn't discriminate? This man is simply affected by religious-psychosis just like that other intelligent retard Behe! One must be sorry for these mentally ill scientists. Any scientist can catch: HIV, TB, Lou Gherig ( i,e Hawkins), the Flu, Borna virus depression as well as neurological disorders that will AFFECT his/her thinking. Then, we can see retards like this spouting their delusions on all of us with NOBODY standing up to these lunatics telling them how INSANE they are!. That's what pisses me off. A brilliant man who gave humanity so much, it is believed suffered to have suffered from schizophrenia. He was a DEEP BELIEVING Christian. His name was Sir Isaac Newton.

Religious-psychosis ( IMHO, innate/dormant in the human brain which help in our evolution and no longer needed today) which makes crazy religious beliefs people to be accepted as true in otherwise educated, people is no different than the delusions believe to represent reality spouted by schizophrenics. The problem is that religious INSANE beliefs are NOT diagnosed, IMHO, for the mild form of schizophrenia they truly are. This is the gravest problem facing humanity today. If a disease is not viewed as a disease by those who could, it can wipe us out!.

Christ-psychotic Newton would also have proven Christianity via Physics!...Alas, at least he had an excuse, he lived in the 17th Century and the Egyptian civilization religious beliefs, where Christianity got his, were UNKNOWN. There is NO EXCUSE for these retards to flaunt their psychosis and neurologist stand idling doing NOTHING. Why do this educated imbeciles study neurology for? Don't they care for their profession?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote