View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 05:23 PM   #13
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Jobar wrote View Post
I've been going through the Incredible Edible Jesus thread, ghoulslime, and you've made a new fan! At Secular Cafe we have the 'Not Safe For Church' thread, where there's many similar images posted. I'd link to it, but it's in a members-only forum, so unless you want to join up there the link wouldn't help.

I know what you mean about finding friends through forums like this. My own beloved home was, for many years, Internet Infidels; I made dozens of friends, and found several lovers there also. I still miss it- although the Secular Cafe is a pretty good board, it's not near as good as II was in its heyday, back in '01-'07, or so.

It seems that the golden age of internet discussion boards is behind us, I'm afraid. Nowadays it's all facebook and Twitter...
I still post an occasional thing or two on Incredible Edible Jesus thread, but frankly, I feel I have earned enough blessing in heaven for my efforts.

Facebook really took the energy out of many forums, and sadly too! The FB format is not conducive to productive discussion really.

Anyway, may the leprechauns bless and keep you.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote