View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #399
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Hi Cal!

Yes, I DID miss you!
..yup it is nice to be missed. I know Kate, Diva, Smelly & others are perhaps thinking:

OHH NO Bingo Calp is here again...ARGHHHHH, it was so puerile, peaceful & pleasantly infantile in our Inner Box of RAF "

I'm certain they'll be going to ingest some good old entheogens to calm themselves down before answering my posts.. unfortunately they are light weights in neural pugilism so I'll be spending must of my time in FB & making my YT videos.

Hey did you see Dr Boghossian's lecture Jan on Portland University campus?
He was making my point explaining religion were not defiance for the neurological disorder they are because of the DSM-IV ( Diagnostic Statistical manual ofMental disorders) who was written by powerful ChristPsychotics law makers ca 1840's and since USA was so powerful, ChristPsychosis Englands & rest of Christianity infected Western World follow suit. Dr Boghossian is determined to suggest a change too the DSM-IV forming a group of Neuroscientist to bring the DSM-IV up to date ( last revision was in 2000) linking Religious Beliefs ( specially that of a zombie that saves with blood for sin) to the schizophrenia like disorder it is.

Freud was correct when he defined Religious belief not only as a childish superstition but to a brain problem of Illusion causing delusions, and since he is one of those "Christ Killers" and race "inferior people" he has been rank down by Christianity infected imbeciles since then.
..also Dr Deveraux was correct when he defined Religion as organized schizophrenia in 1943 ( I've been quoting him and Dr Sapolsky ad nauseam)..Now the Scientists that see Christianity as a retardation causing neurological anomaly, are constantly growing, the ZombieChrist cat is out of the bag....this will make the ignorant blind fools that thought I was wrong, foam at the mouth trowing tantrums on the floor even more, than before...
Also it has been proven the BORNA virus is part of our Genom also proving my hypothesis about the ReligiousVirus a word I used before the term ChristPsychosis. I had studied the Borna virus linking it to religious crazy beliefs over 10 yrs ago, causing god belief & other schizophrenia like delusions.
Well, it has been proven the Borna Virus is influential causing Schizophrenia, and other delusion producing disorders.... making the connections makes one see the whole picture, specially when having the evidence to back up one's hypothesis..

Here are some links, enjoy:
Read the History of the DSM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnos...ntal_Disorders

-----------------

Dr Boghossian Portland lecture Jan 2011.
"Jesus, the Easter Bunny, and Other Delusions: Just Say No!"
http://vimeo.com/36676883

--------------------
Borna virus also causes disruption in the hippocampus & other system related to delusions ( also caused by trauma.

http://www.plospathogens.org/article...l.ppat.0020019
-------------------

BOrna is found also in bi-polar disorder,,and we all know how BiPolar ChristPsychotics are..
http://www.ehow.com/about_5066265_et...-disorder.html
--------------

Well, I suspect the beginning of putting the ChristPsychosis infected theotarded imbeciles in the Asylums they belong, & the closing of all of places of worship where the brain of children are MOLESTED is at hand, it is now a matter of time.

It is nice to make ChristPsychotics foam at the mouth every time I slap them silly with down to earth facts proving they are theotards...hey, your pics are awesome. Your companion is amazing, making you perfect harmonious UNIT. Reminds me of the Shen, the Ouroborus and the Oneness of Atun the creator.

All the best. Vale been cum aestimatio.
Calp

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote