View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 01:18 PM   #245
Francis

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Bad translation, but it does offer some insight into how horrible your reading comprehension skills are.

The simple facts are, we were engaging you with points and discussion, and you conceded by ignoring those points and in a childish fit, declared that we haven't. It's OK, be a toddler and cry about it. Be who you are.
Declaring you have points is not the same as actually having points. You are good at declaring you made points. Not so good at actually making them.

I made a list. The list described religions. The list described atheist groups. The ONLY atheist to indicate a behavior that might tend to exclude atheism as a religion was dogpet, who described religious schools. Since I am aware of no atheist schools, at least those funded and operated by atheists, that was the one and only indicator that atheism might not be a religion. Everyone else, including you, provided nothing, nada, zero

I remarked that there were a number of religions that did not operate schools, so the indicator might not be controlling.

But you go ahead and continue, in your imaginary world, to declare yourself a conqueror. You know, one of the best indicators of a person's stupidity is the number of times he claims OTHER people are stupid. Similarly, one of the best indicators that a person lost a challenge is the number of times he declares the other vanquished. You are up there on both of these.
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote