View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 12:17 PM   #5248
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
It didn't take long for JJ to show me his true colors. He told me when I first started posting that he was interested in understanding atheists, which is clearly not true because he doesn't ask questions and he's said he doesn't give a shit what atheists think.

If he's here to convert us, he's doing a terrible job of it. He doesn't answer questions or address our posts with logic. In fact, he insults us unnecessarily about things that aren't even relevant. I'm trying to imagine Jesus taunting people about alcoholism and mental illness.

I suspect he's here to try to provoke us with insults and illogic so that he can convince himself that atheists are bad and pat himself on the back about being better than us. But in reality, the average atheist is more Christ-like than JJ.
You haven' been around long enough to read what I have posted in the past
regarding the salvation of atheists and Christians.

I don't believe all atheists are hell bound and all self proclaimed Christians are heaven bound. Hypocrites and evil behavior is present in both groups. Faith without works is dead Faith and the law is written on all hearts.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote