Thread: Censorship
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #34
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
Virtually anyone willing to set boundaries could run things better. Of course I could run it better. But better for whom? It would be better for those who want to discuss anything seriously. It would be far worse for those who want to talk dirty. It would be better for those who would like to be able to address a subject and be wrong about it-- without facing ridicule. But it would be worse for those who live to heap ridicule. It would be better for adults who would rather not have dirty-minded adolescents messing the place up. But where would the dirty-minded adolescents go?

Better / worse are in the personalities of the members.
Oh! I love it when Lily talks dirty!

I see she is into the dirty adolescents now. Times have changed when a good Catholic can't molest a little kid anymore without being ridiculed for it! What has this world become!

Lily, what is it about the Jesus eating forums that can't satisfy you? Why would any blood drinker in her right mind spend years making a fool of herself on an atheist forum? (Wait! Disregard that oxymoron there.) You've never made a single point that wasn't based on lies and distortions. You've never made a friend. You are not welcome, and you never have been. What is it you seek from The Raving Atheists? It has to be cock.

To Lily, With Love

I don’t like girls with tiny tits,
Nor dizzy prudes with wacky wits.
You cannot fuck an A-size cup,
Nor hump a mouth if it won’t shut up.
I don’t like wrinkled granny grunts,
With dusty, old, or moldy cunts.
But to crazy ones who daily stalk,
I think I could share once my cock.
O, Lily Cow, I will service you.
I will fuck your pussy black and blue.
I’ll give you a mighty pile-drive screw.
I’ll shoot my load inside of you.
I’ll plow your field, and when I’m through,
I’ll pound your dirty asshole too.
I’ll pierce your bum and pack your poo.
I’ll fill your ass with sticky goo.

But you have to try not to be mean,
And you’ll have to lick my shitty dick clean.

~ Ghoulslime H Christ

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote