Thread: Heretic
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 12:20 AM   #6
Heretic
New Member!

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Hi & all that. Can you tell us more about that? There's a vision of you helping reactionary families kidnap their student trot offspring to throw even more money at them. Enlighten us please.
The first thing we did was help the family that there was something wrong at home. If this was not unserstood to be true then we walked away. Usually the problem was with the parents but not always. We had to be very hard on the family because otherwise the moment the child was given back to them he/she would dart out of the back door the moment peoples backs were turned. As far as the child was concerned we just needed to know the doctrines of their cult better than they did and to show that they were being exploited. The doctines I knew belonged to 'The Moonies', The Childrren of God' and the Hare Krsna. We all backed each other up and so he had a working knowledge of other groups. Please don't confuse what we did with the content of some movies that have hit the big screen (I can't even remember what they were called now - that's what happens with trash). We had a far gentler way of achieving the same effect.

Quote:
Trust me, 3 a decade is not enough. If skunk weed wasn't one of them you should try it.
My narcotic of choice is a glass of single malt.

Peace

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote