View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:51 AM   #244
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Congratulations on getting your avatar back, Egor! Are we to assume that the "V" no longer stands for "Vagina"? Did you know that the cross is a phallic symbol? I think that a vagina would be a nice complement to the penis on your avatar.

I don't see the need for you threatening to ignore my sincere questions. It seems rather combative. Also, suggesting that my questions are diminutive and inconsequential, before you have even heard the questions, does not indicate an intention on your part to be forthright in answering them. But alrighty then! With my hands trembling with great trepidation, I will venture the initial questions.

Lets start with three questions:

1. Do you believe the story of Noah's Ark to be true?

2. Do you accept the factual findings of the world scientific community in regard to the evolution of humans from apes?

3. Do you believe that Mithra was born to a virgin mother, fathered by God, was God incarnate, and died for our sins so that we can live forever?
The filthy little bastard has yet to answer my questions. The dishonest coward is afraid to answer. It might be time to return his whining baby avatar.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote